[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Okay...wait...before I come back to backread and to my daily routines...I just want to say hi to @berny...

Chingu...how I LOVED your posts...hahahahaha...I'm just laughing hard to read ur posts and a little sarcasms..and a little joke tone I found..hahaha...just love you chingu...:wub:

@caramelovers75 @kriswu love your FMVs.   @starcandy0516 and other Uaenas and Hajunses (too many of you..I can't say one by one..hehe)..thank you for being here:wub:

Let's chant BBJX magic comes true!!

• Like 23

On 1/27/2017 at 5:48 AM, nsyavita said:

ikr thats the one that struck me too, esp.je she seemed to be caught of guard, thats why i said before that girl seems can't lie.

it reminds me on the flower crew (where she guest i forgot the episode) she n 2 other flower crew member was eating kimbap n while eating kimbap they were asking her to lie (about eating kimbap) to other crew members who was waiting for them at the mud house so they practiced, and she was having a hard time doing it (and by the end of the day she failed lolz..) 

i wish i could find the vid n post here...

Wow you're right. The flower crew members were so uneasy because Ji Eun can't do it right (the lying) and they had to practiced her for multiple times :D Is Ji Eun really bad at lying? :tongue: Thats why she didnt need to lie and deny the question thrown by LHJ at SAF? :rolleyes:

• Like 22

On 1/26/2017 at 9:37 PM, pie0808 said:

Happy Chinese New Year Chingus! May this New Year bring you prosperity, good luck and good fortune!

Hide contents

There is something written under his Mic? What does it means?

10 minutes ago, lovesparklys said:

@pie0808 I am not sure what is written under the microphone in the photo. I wonder if the person who took it wrote it or LJK. 

The text under his mic is just the watermark of the fan who took the picture. Her Instagram is here:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

As JG fan, I tend to talk more about him than JE. But in last few days I focused more to JE, watching many videos of her on YT, reding comments, go back in this thread and rereading what has been posted about her. I think I now understand why she has so many haters. She's beautiful and has a body of goddess, she's talented and has a wonderful voice, she is smart, determined and ambitious. But this type of person is the kind that can raise a lot of passions around her, from admiration and love to envy, jealousy or hatred. (I was amazed to find out how many people ship her with different idols/actors).

She's young she's a successful artist but I'm afraid that it is possible she will have to face in the future with these negative feelings. (I hope with all my heart that will not be the case). But no matter how strong is a woman there are times in her life when she needs to be sheltered, protected. When she needs a strong shoulder on which to put her head in hard times. And when this comes from a man who can sacrifice something from his life to protected her I think it's called love. If it's the love of a friend or a loved one, it doesn't matter anymore.

cr: llllilian tumblr

Your post is so beautifully-written. I cannot even imagine how Ji Eun can ignore all those haters and bashers. I know she 's a pretty strong young lady but there are still instances that she cant take it anymore. She must've kept it all by herself, the stress of dealing with those envious and jealous crazy antis. It's a relief that she has good friends to talk to. And I'm happy that there's a man that he can rely on when the time comes to face those negative feelings. A man that has no boundaries when it comes to love :heart:

• Like 24

23 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

As JG fan, I tend to talk more about him than JE. But in last few days I focused more to JE, watching many videos of her on YT, reding comments, go back in this thread and rereading what has been posted about her. I think I now understand why she has so many haters. She's beautiful and has a body of goddess, she's talented and has a wonderful voice, she is smart, determined and ambitious. But this type of person is the kind that can raise a lot of passions around her, from admiration and love to envy, jealousy or hatred. (I was amazed to find out how many people ship her with different idols/actors).

She's young she's a successful artist but I'm afraid that it is possible she will have to face in the future with these negative feelings. (I hope with all my heart that will not be the case). But no matter how strong is a woman there are times in her life when she needs to be sheltered, protected. When she needs a strong shoulder on which to put her head in hard times. And when this comes from a man who can sacrifice something from his life to protected her I think it's called love. If it's the love of a friend or a loved one, it doesn't matter anymore.

cr: llllilian tumblr

I love all you written about Ji Eun, i also so amazed with her, what she had can bring many man fall for her but bring jealousy for many woman. Maybe that's why sometime she felt not confidence with herself and you're right...she need someone to put her head in hard times, who know about her weakness, love and protect her. This someone had observed more about her and can feels what she had been through.

@kriswu chinguu, i love your MV :heart: i wish i can made it beautifully as you made. 

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

She's young she's a successful artist but I'm afraid that it is possible she will have to face in the future with these negative feelings.

And to think that she's somehow not confident about her appearance *oh, she's really beautiful!* and public still considers her acting as 'not good enough', it is quite saddening. However, I guess it's also a void in her life that somebody like JG can really fill in. JE seems to be quite sure of her musical talents and she's indeed very successful in it. While her ex Voldy could support her on her musical stuffs previously, was he able to do it equally well for her other passion i.e. 'acting'?  Again, JG could be that perfect support she needs. With all the praises on her appearance and talents be it the music and the acting that JG has been showering her so far, I hope she'll grow even more confidently beautiful and glowing in the future. I sincerely wish she won't underrate herself in terms of acting and will continue acting when given any chance in the future- there JG can always give her his personal advise and personal acting coach over drinks or dinner hahaha... after all, they're 'close colleagues', aren't they? Of course we won't mind them having the private time so we can get a little bit of happiness crumbs as well :wub:

Happy Lunar New Year, everybody! May we all be blessed with health and happiness... and may our BBJX miracle work out even better in the year of Rooster! :heart: