[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 minutes ago, Christabelita said:

oooooh thanks for enlightening me! =D

There has been no confirmation about her watching the Big Bang concert in HK.

Her appearance is just a wish. The attendance in each other's concert and FM in Taipei may have been a fluke since it just so happened that they both had events there so it was feasible. The wish for her to fly to HK to sing a song and interact for a few minutes with his fans is just based on the assumption that they have set a precedent in Taipei and HK fans may be expecting something even more since it will be some time before his next FM. (Singapore event is not actually his personal FM)

• Like 16

I haven't replied to the replies I got from my first post, so first off, thank you for the warm welcome. Second, upon reading these crumbs, WHY DOESN'T IU FOLLOW HER "BF" BACK IN IG?

Mhmmmm, isn't that a bit weird? But Kiha follows her?

Interesting....has IU never followed Kiha on IG at all? Or is that like an idol thing? :grimace:

Please do correct me if I'm wrong. 

IU's ig: https://www.instagram.com/dlwlrma/following/?hl=en

Kiha's ig: https://www.instagram.com/kihachang/following/?hl=en

Edited by mikare
  • Like 11

7 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@Christabelita If my mind serves me well, it was by Koreaboo last month (or the month before, I forgot when exactly lol) in which they basically 'recycled' her old interviews but made it sound recent and yesterday's annoying article title about Voldy.

I know this might sound wrong for us to undermine Voldy, he might be better than what we have thought he is... but still hahaha... I'm a fierce JoonU shipper in the first place so I would love to give the credits for JG because he deserves it hahaha... :ph34r:^_^:lol:

Ooooh thank you so much for explaining ^_^

Well yeah. It's sad they dont give credit when credit is due, specially when they are recycling an old interview. If it was a new one then it would be okay (though we would all be on fire lol!) but at least it would be part of the truth. 

Anyways. XD

Thanks chingu!

10 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Ohhhhhhh! I wonder if a certain someone who did BigBang songs in his fanmeeting and got a cramp in his leg is attending this as well? And thus left on an early flight to Hong Kong. I'm turning into a crazy delulu ahjuma and it's all you lovely Stargazers fault. Haha! :blink:

True!! Oppa loves Big Bang and this would be like the last chance to see them live together as TOP is going to the military soon. It may also explain why Oppa took such an early flight! 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, mikare said:

I haven't replied to the replies I got from my first post, so first off, thank you for the warm welcome. Second, WHY DOESN'T IU FOLLOW HER "BF" BACK IN IG?

Interesting....has IU never followed Kiha on IG at all? Or is that like an idol thing? :grimace:

So that's why I couldn't tag you, I was trying to tag milkare. So sorry!

Only IU can answer why she does not follow her "BF" on IG.

At this stage, what is important is she follows JoonGi!LOL

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

oh lol sorry XD still one of the highest rank of the gang :tongue:

*crossing my fingers to see Ji Eun shi ar his HK fan meeting*

hahahaha, she indeed the highest rank. that byeontae grandma. kekekeke. JK! anyway.. im having a doubt she will be there at his FM.. but lets hope she indeed fly to HK for big bang's concert! in a way round, they will hve an excuse to have date wasn't it. kekekeke

and plus.i really hope she will attend BB concert because she unable to when BB had their concert in SK.

12 minutes ago, NoonaE said:I know this might sound wrong for us to undermine Voldy, he might be better than what we have thought he is... but still hahaha... I'm a fierce JoonU shipper in the first place so I would love to give the credits for JG because he deserves it hahaha... :ph34r:^_^:lol:

@NoonaE kekekeke.. im all agree he deserved it!!! just take a look on how well she praises UI and keep going on with brave~~ uri JG oppa truly being wang so. 

12 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Ohhhhhhh! I wonder if a certain someone who did BigBang songs in his fanmeeting and got a cramp in his leg is attending this as well? And thus left on an early flight to Hong Kong. I'm turning into a crazy delulu ahjuma and it's all you lovely Stargazers fault. Haha! :blink:

kekekekkeke.. LETS HOPE FOR THAT!! he's been BB maniac thoo.. so im sure he wont missed it. he even sang their songs multiples of times. hahahahaha

5 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Yeap, there's a Big Bang Concert today and tomorrow in HK. JG's flying back to Korea on the 23rd... maybe he'll manage to 'sneak' out to accompany someone to watch the concert tonight? #delulu :lol:

oh yeahhh.. lets the delulu keep running on!!! can we have this as the reason why he looks extra happy today? kekeke

• Like 12

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

As far as we know, the scene of HS emerging from the pool with the princes was also shot in the morning of her birthday.

5 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

You mean Eun's birthday? Well, it is possible that they could have just transited to Suwon then to Ondal. They only shot one scene in Suwon, and there are no other places in that city that they went to for shooting. However, there are three possibilities though since three more of the shooting sites (Buyeo, Lake Dongji [not real name lol I forgot], and Ondal) are all South of Seoul. Also, they began filming in spring. The weather was still cold and it's not unusual to reuse jackets. 

But then yea Suwon to Ondal is possible, then they stayed in Ondal until evening. But I don't know the logistics of filming LOL. :D Wouldn't that be quite tiring hahahaha

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

It's rare to be able to shoot at 2 different locations unless the scenes are short and the distance between locations is close. There's audio, camera, and ancillary equipment that has to be moved each time...plus all the people, costumes, props, etc. There's staging for each scene to consider as well. 

EDIT: Forgot to add another important factor. Time of day and how it relates to the scene. It's a determining element when attempting to shoot at two different locations in one day.

Tbh, I'm quite hesitate too about Eun B'day scene filming at JE's bday. LOL. Because like I said before, even though Director's outfit quite similar, but there was something white on his collar. Either it was something that he placed on his neck or it was part of his blue jacket (which is make it different jacket from his jacket that we had seen on other scenes that was being filming on JE's bday). And yeah, it was quite difficult to see him clearly on the corner of video. LOL. So I think you guys are right, we could eliminate this scene from the scenes that being filmed on JE's bday. Thanks for pointing out that it was in different place & need so much logistics preparation. That's why I like to share it with you guys! So much information & perspectives to discuss it deeper!

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

All I am saying is that it was confirmed before that scenes shot on her birthday were the pool scene with princes and the stolen kiss, where they were shot was not mentioned.

Noted! I'll looking for it! If I'm not wrong, there was short BTS for prince bathing scene. I'll look at it if I could found something.

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Is it just me... or does oppa look much happier than usual at the airport today? lol

You're not alone, capt'! We're sensing that happiness halo shines from his face too! LOL! So, if he didn't lurk here, who among you guys that become his personal informant & PM him??!! LOL. Not like I'm complaining, though!! LOL!

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I have mixed feelings. I don't know if I really want IU in the upcoming LJG's fanmeeting of Hong Kong. :confused: As far as I know, that stupid weibo war is between C-fandoms (the one of LJG and the one of IU). In 2015, C-fans of Kim Soo Hyun (who were the majority in the fanmeeting) turned off their lightsticks when was IU's turn to sing in The Producer's fanmeeting. That was disrespectful and by that time (correct me if I am wrong) fanwars between the 2 C-fandoms existed. IU and KSH are FRIENDS since Dream High 1 (2011), fans know that and yet those things happen. Of course, not every chinesse fan are like that...nice and respectful fans also exist.  

LJG's taiwanese fans were so good with her. Taiwanese uaenas were good with LJG also. :blush: IU was truly happy in LJG's fanmeeting and I am sure she wasn't expecting that positive response, taking in consideration past experience in Hong Kong. In Pretty Man's fanmeeting, if I remember correctly, japanesse fans of Jang Keun Suk (who were the majority in the fanmeeting) were good with her. :) 

3 hours ago, jen459 said:

That is so sad to hear about the black ocean that Ji Eun received per @Gabi Bros post. If she does guest at Joon Gi's Hong Kong fan meeting, I believe he wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. He loves and respects his fans, but also seems to do what is right. He has shown how he's not afraid of his actions towards Ji Eun or what people may perceive. He is the one who can be a fortress for her. 

OMG!! Thanks @Gabi Bros to let us know this things. Somehow, when I watched that video (When she sang on Hk fan-meeting for Producer). I could sense something wrong with JE. Because I know that song she sang had a cheerful & falling in love feels. But I can't sense that expression from JE when she sang. It was not like usual her to sing without expressions. So that's why... I could understand now. Such an immature fan girls really. Though, there wasn't much of romantic scenes between KSH & JE...

EDIT: Hope JG & JE could receive warm acceptance in Hk if JE will attend on his FM. But I'll keep my expectations low for now. So I'll have another heart attack of happiness if that really happened. LOL

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement in EDIT
  • Like 19

@sublimelyheureuse Love all your posts today, but loved all of your posts here at the thread so why am I not surprised?

For me, IF Jieun appears in HK, it only means that they are both are ready to face whatever comes their way. I am happy that a lot of our chingus here are concerned about her. But like I mentioned before in the main thread, the person that we are talking about is the one that eats hate for breakfast! Of course I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her but let me assure you that she already knows what she is doing and they have already planned for all possible scenarios. If before she was already brave without having someone standing up for her, what more now that she has JoonGi as her cheerleader and protector. Although her appearance may have repercussions, I feel that her presence there would be validation that she is on the same page as him. We have always noticed that the affection seems to come more from JoonGi's side, except for the stolen glances during the press con, giddiness during SAF and her unexpected hug during the concert. So IF she makes it tomorrow to his FM, the apprehension of some shippers about her will somehow disappear.

If appa also attends tomorrow, wouldn't that be the cherry on top?

• Like 23

43 minutes ago, mikare said:

I haven't replied to the replies I got from my first post, so first off, thank you for the warm welcome. Second, upon reading these crumbs, WHY DOESN'T IU FOLLOW HER "BF" BACK IN IG?

The dating news were revealed around October 7th 2015, next day IU and Voldy confirmed and talked nicely about each other/relationship to their respective fans via written messages. Short after (that day or next day) Voldy followed her on instagram but she didn't follow him back and I think he unfollowed her quite quickly (LOL). At that time, I found his behavior hilarious and inmature but probably my mind is tricking me in the unfollowing thing. So don't trust me that much in the last part. As far as I know, IU is not following him. 

Spoiler

• Like 18

So...LJE did receive cold treatment from Kim So Hyun fans at FM in HK huh... 

Ok...if LJE attend LJG FM...then it will speak up for itself....we will know what LJG meant to her.. to face her fear for her man...

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@sublimelyheureuse Love all your posts today, but loved all of your posts here at the thread so why am I not surprised?

For me, IF Jieun appears in HK, it only means that they are both are ready to face whatever comes their way. I am happy that a lot of our chingus here are concerned about her. But like I mentioned before in the main thread, the person that we are talking about is the one that eats hate for breakfast! Of course I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her but let me assure you that she already knows what she is doing and they have already planned for all possible scenarios. If before she was already brave without having someone standing up for her, what more now that she has JoonGi as her cheerleader and protector. Although her appearance may have repercussions, I feel that her presence there would be validation that she is on the same page as him. We have always noticed that the affection seems to come more from JoonGi's side, except for the stolen glances during the press con, giddiness during SAF and her unexpected hug during the concert. So IF she makes it tomorrow to his FM, the apprehension of some shippers about her will somehow disappear.

Aww, @chi13lou, the appreciation flows both ways! :heart:

(And this post of yours is no exception. :))

Everything you've written is exactly why I'm curious to see if Lee Ji-eun will show up at the fan meeting. She is a tough one and very strong-willed. Has she decided to take that next step? Why is her man grinning ear-to-ear? Hmm?

My prayer for our favorite couple is a lot like the words friends of mine would say, before they hucked themselves and their skis off of alpine cliffs: "Go large."

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Have anyone share this?? or i was so out of focus that i didnt know about this plan??

Ah... Because I haven't finished updating Neoui Stargazers website with this new project yet, so I didn't share it here. It has been tweeted and re-tweeted a large handful of times though. ^^;

• Like 12

12 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

The dating news were revealed around October 7th 2015, next day IU and Voldy confirmed and talked nicely about each other/relationship to their respective fans via written messages. Short after (that day or next day) Voldy followed her on instagram but she didn't follow him back and I think he unfollowed her quite quickly (LOL). At that time, I found his behavior hilarious and inmature but probably my mind is tricking me in the unfollowing thing. So don't trust me that much in the last part. As far as I know, IU is not following him. 

... Huh. That must be really EMBARASSINGLY awkward T.T

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images!
  • Like 13

Hongkong fan waiting for oppa at the airport...

LOL...that Wang So plushie...is they going to pass Joongi that..hahahahaha, uri drama is famous in HongKong!! HAHA!

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

And I will scream like some mad women again =x

• Like 18

Even if LJE doesn't show up (which I don't think she will, imo - I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though, lol), I choose to take it as a tiny crumb that she happens to be online (ninja-ing) the same day LJG shows up again on our radar. Could she be checking Instagram for some person reason~? ;P lol jkjk

• Like 21