[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, wandaraiju said:

kekkekekeeke you make my delulu heart flying :D

when i saw that post, i typed it carefully on google translate and dangg~~! the translation was right :blink: is it just a song and part of the lyric or..................? .-.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, junemoonstone said:

@kilovekyo 

Towards the very end of this clip. A big crumb if you understand Mandarin ! 

The emcee mentioned Best Couple award and said she felt the backstage interview was filled with 'ai' (love) feeling. Our dear JG just nodded and nodded and nodded, hahaha!

ahahaha that's right XD dat suspicious nod :v 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 15

5 hours ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

eh no..I wasnt asking about that mystery jacket...I think even I pull all my hair off, this still cannot be solve..

cause you had quoted me..but mention u had deleted the content..and type in your post instead...just curious, is that post meant for me?

Yes. I was quoting on the Wang So and Hae Soo calendar.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Annyeong!!!  Just wanna butt in with your convo with my byeontae chinggu @riuenu here.

What I am wondering is if this is the same jacket she wore when she first arrived at the venue on her concert? 

Chinggu-ya @riuenu !!!!  O M G!!!!  I wish I can write down here my thoughts but I can't!!!!  I'm still on probationary period under the ever-watchful eyes of our captain @akinahana89 (she-who-does-not-sleep) and I don't want to be put into an isolation room again!   ANDWAEEEEEE!

@simplyme_crazyme Sure. Why not chinggu? To answer your question, no. That's not it. The one we're referring is the black leather jacket which JLE worn when he went to his Taiwan FM. From the hotel and riding the elevator where some of her fans greeted her.

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Quadruple black belt?  IU will be well guarded :lol:

Yess he is quadruple black belt Taekwondo! He's in the level of 'Sabeum-nim'. ofc jieuni will be so well guarded by JG oppa sabeum-nim.. hahha:lol:

• Like 19

5 hours ago, junemoonstone said:

@kilovekyo 

The emcee mentioned Best Couple award and said she felt the backstage interview was filled with 'ai' (love) feeling. Our dear JG just nodded and nodded and nodded, hahaha!

Wow .. That was suspicious .. He just nodded without giving some explanation or clarification

Edited by akinahana89
Do not quote videos!
  • Like 22

8 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

@simplyme_crazyme Sure. Why not chinggu? To answer your question, no. That's not it. The one we're referring is the black leather jacket which JLE worn when he went to his Taiwan FM. From the hotel and riding the elevator where some of her fans greeted her.

Thank you chinggu-ya!

Yeah.  The one she wore before and after her concert.  And I know about the leather jacket she was carrying prior to JG's FM.  I just wanna make sure because I have observed something while trying to solve that puzzle!  Am trying to put all the pictures together.  In my experience, the answer usually is right in front of us, just need to take a step back and look at things from a different perspective.  One thing is for sure though, and I believe we are all in agreement......that she brought in a different jacket from what she obviously came out with after the FM. One was a leather jacket and the other one is maybe suede? AHAHAHAHAHA.

Never mind me.....this is the result of not having crumbs today.  Lots of time to dedicate in dissecting, more dissecting and even more dissecting things! LOL

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Quadruple black belt?  IU will be well guarded

He also has a black belt in Taekkyeon and Hapkido, both are also Korean martial arts... and he got a marksmanship award during his military service training, if my memory serves me well, he ranked the 2nd best shooter among 900 cadets that year. Yeap, our JE is very well guarded! hahaha... :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Yess he is quadruple black belt Taekwondo! He's in the level of 'Sabeum-nim'. ofc jieuni will be so well guarded by JG oppa sabeum-nim.. hahha:lol:

Holy jjamppong. It takes a minimum of four years to prepare for moving from the third level to the fourth level. Where did he get the time?!

• Like 13

8 hours ago, lylunglinh said:

Hellu chingu yaaaa !!

finally i have to use my lappy to answer u guys :))) 

Thank for welcoming me here, i have been lurking time by time and read everyone post ^^ i enjoy so much. 

From my opinion after SAF and their CC. FM in Taiwan make me believe in our Delulu :))) the way they look at each other, their touch, their smile make my heart flutter :))) 

In Joongi FM his father came too;)) so my delulu mind that he want his father to see IU :))) normally when he finish his work he take his family on vacation but in Taiwan i see only his father came with him so i thought he came to see his daughter in law ( LOL forgive me if i was so excited =))) ) and forgive me because my english is bad =))) 

As you guys already know, our MLover has low rating so IU and Baekhuyn have been bash by anti fan that they ruind our drama . Poor them :( uri Jieun must sad . But LJG encoureage her so she can go to SAF with him , that made me move so much :xx 

let's keep our OTP and delulu mind on =)) i hope i can see they are getting marry 

Hello Lyn..Nice..hehe..love ur posting :wub: Keep Visiting Our Loving Thread and Share ur Mind..hehe..Nice to have conversation with u..Send my love To All Vietnamese Shipper at ur chat group:heart:

OKAY .WILL BACK READ AGAIN..many homework to do..lol..hahaha..

Nitez Stargazerss

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE!!!

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Not to mention he is also King Gwangjong. That's right! You should protect your kingdom most especially your QUEEN! :lol:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Holy jjamppong. It takes a minimum of four years to prepare for moving from the third level to the fourth level. Where did he get the time?!

@Siracusa lol... and in one of his recent interviews he also mentioned that he casually learned Wing Chun as well... hahaha... maybe when he's not being CCTV oppa, he's practicing a lot more than we expect :phew:

35 minutes ago, junemoonstone said:

@kilovekyo 

Thanks a lot chingu! if only i learn mandarin harder kkk....i didn't understand. But i think it's start from 8.28 when mc said IU also ...de ganjue you ai??! LOL, i don't know else...i like the part mc said Amazing! Hahaa...Joon Gi face expression and nodded head like that, really show his shyness and he hold not to spill something... hmm...gotcha!

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Wow .. That was suspicious .. He just nodded without giving some explanation or clarification

Thank you @junemoonstone for sharing the video!

After the interviewer said "amazing", he replied "Yeah, thank you" while nodding and smiling LOL he seems to love it when he's being teased to LJE and when people give compliments like love is in the air or they look lovely together :rolleyes::lol:

hmmm Joongi, you really are something :wub:

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

He also has a black belt in Taekkyeon and Hapkido, both are also Korean martial arts... and he got a marksmanship award during his military service training, if my memory serves me well, he ranked the 2nd best shooter among 900 cadets that year. Yeap, our JE is very well guarded! hahaha... :rolleyes:

Wow...our King really awesome!! hot guy... Kkk... Thanks for share this ^^

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Thank you chinggu-ya!

Yeah.  The one she wore before and after her concert.  And I know about the leather jacket she was carrying prior to JG's FM.  I just wanna make sure because I have observed something while trying to solve that puzzle!  Am trying to put all the pictures together.  In my experience, the answer usually is right in front of us, just need to take a step back and look at things from a different perspective.  One thing is for sure though, and I believe we are all in agreement......that she brought in a different jacket from what she obviously came out with after the FM. One was a leather jacket and the other one is maybe suede? AHAHAHAHAHA.

Never mind me.....this is the result of not having crumbs today.  Lots of time to dedicate in dissecting, more dissecting and even more dissecting things! LOL

Don't worry chinggu! We can do it. I am just so happy because we are discussing or debating things but in a fun way. :lol: It is really a happy vibe alright! 

• Like 8