[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Are they attracted to each other? I'd say so. Does LJG's brain fritz and flatline when he looks at LJE? Uh, yeah. Did he box KHN out, to make a claim on LJE? Likely. (I love him even more, if he did!) What happens next? Who knows? But with a foundation built on trust, mutual respect, no small amount of appreciation, sexual attraction, and determination to be present for each other, the sky's really the limit, yes? :)

P. S. I feel a need to point out that he dragged his hand down her hip and she didn't flinch, smack him, or otherwise demonstrate that he was out of line. 'Nuff said. 

Their offscreen sexual chemistry is literallt off the chart. I can't even. Like when I see their pictures and fan vids from SAF and their concerts/FM's I feel like I need to get a fan or an ice bucket bc I can feel the heat through my screen lol does that even make any sense?!? 

JG has totally staked his claim for Jieun IMO. And he continues to do so. Maybe we'll see less of it or maybe not. He has surprised us all so far as he continues to post about his queen.:heart:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Beginning from THIS post, all behavior witnessed from the last two pages must CEASE IMMEDIATELY.

Do not insult, bully, speak rudely, gang up on, and/or demean another member, even if you do not agree with their posts. If there are issues with what that member is saying, please inform me directly or report the post for a staff member to appropriately handle. If that person IS a troll, reacting the way y'all have just done is exactly what they are looking for.

Do. Not. Engage.

If, however, that member really IS a JoonU shipper, just with doubts, then y'all have chased away a fellow Stargazer.

Please continue to post with respect the way we have always done. Do not sink to a level beneath Stargazers reputation for being positive, open-minded, and friendly.

To the new member, @Kren Uaena: If you have any concrete evidence and proof of your statements, please bring those forward the same way @starcandy0516 did earlier. Your two stated pieces earlier has already been refuted by @starcandy0516's post. If you have further EVIDENCE, we can discuss it in a friendly manner and if you are a true JoonU shipper, you are, of course, more than welcome to stay. But if you are here to cause unease and to disrupt the happy, peaceful atmosphere of the thread, then I will kindly ask you to browse in JKH and IU's shippers thread instead. Thank you~

Ok... really sorry .... I am just mad because there are IU anti here.. bye..

20 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I bet the fanaccount which she/he mentioned before is the photo of someone backview with voldy caption on instagram since it's the only fanaccount. (I said before on my post that we don't even know if it's voldy). Believe me .. HAHAHAHA

Chinggu, Glad we have you and your amazing FBI skills onboard to back us up with cold hard evidence. Glad to see too that we are all not easily swayed!

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Kren Uaena said:

Ok... I am really sorry. I ship them .I mean it. I think some IU anti are here. They screenshot and telling IU in twitter IU is cheating her BF and that sly fox is coming again... U guys ship them in good ways but they are talking bad about in twitter... I have to block all of them... 

Sorry if I hurt all shippers feeling... 

I think u as Uaena for 6 years is know IU's antis so well.. they will not stop digging any possiblility to attack IU, even when IU doing nothing they are all always trying to attack her right?? cmiiw.. and it's an open thread so it must be there's IU's antis visited this thread and lurking here captured our discussion and tweet these things.. and as Uaena I think we're used to be to faces the antis, and we are can just simply ignoring them.. as long as we believe that JE is not like they says...

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Their offscreen sexual chemistry is literallt off the chart. I can't even. Like when I see their pictures and fan vids from SAF and their concerts/FM's I feel like I need to get a fan or an ice bucket bc I can feel the heat through my screen lol does that even make any sense?!? 

JG has totally staked his claim for Jieun IMO. And he continues to do so. Maybe we'll see less of it or maybe not. He has surprised us all so far as he continues to post about his queen.:heart:

I love this post! Hugs! :heart:

• Like 14

I didn't see any chinggus act untowardly to @Kren Uaena I think we've all been open minded and curious about her statements that we've politely asked her to further the discussion and provide sufficient evidence. And I liked the thoughtful, respectful posts and insights we've been coming up wth so far. 

• Like 17

Ugh... I have to apologize in advance if what I'm going to write here is a bit inconvenient- however I just feel the urge to say this.

I know that some uaenas like @Kren Uaena here have been worrying about the antis related to the newly surfaced closeness of JG and JE despite the fact that JE is still in a public relationship. Well, to be honest, JG fans also do not want him to be dragged in whatever complicated relationships his female costars are in. However... if JG and JE themselves have been COMFORTABLE showing their closeness like this... as a fan and a shipper, I can only be happy for both of them. No need to tell anybody else to worry more than they can... more importantly, no need to tell JG and JE what to do and what NOT to do. They have their loyal troops behind them... their agencies, their managers, their friends! the CEO of Namoo Actors was present in Taiwan FM. Namoo Actors posted the article about the event on their SNS account. Managers posted. Their friends commented. All in the 'happy' moods. Why should we ruin the happiness by worrying too much or over speculating things we don't know for sure? JG and JE have been through hard times also during the MLSHR broadcast with poor reception. Let them be happy like they are now. JG is a keeper and protector, I have no doubt that he will never want to hurt JE's image for his own popularity sake and vice versa, from JE's sincere words for JG, she won't do anything to harm him either. Please trust both of them and offer your sincere prayers that everything'll just get better and better for both of them.

Let's just get back to our happy mode... this ship is my happy pill and it shall remain the same until the wedding bell rings for either one *or both* of them :wub:

@akinahana89 aye aye, capt! love ya' and your prompt response to the storm!

@qwenli Long time no see. :) Glad to read about you again.

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Let's us all stay happy and I honestly love all their interaction whether there are more towards them or basically is their admiration for each on their dedication for the arts they both share :)

Besides we are all happy and mature campers hehehe :)

Exactly!!! :) 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

@meahri_1 I read someone on IU gallery have mentioned about it (he had hard time dealing with IU's fans). I think it was during that Chungang Festival around October when he used past tense for his word when talked about IU. This is the beginning when knetz on k-community sites suspected they already break up.

Oh wow, in July - he said they are doing fine.

And by October ? as mentioned above -  like he was relaying it in past-tense. 

October !!!!! ??? - was when IU cut her hair, saying cutting it is FREEDOM.

Now..i'll be... :scream: 

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@lulu0516 @starcandy0516

Reveal hidden contents

Did Kiha really tell his fans he had a hard time dating her? Was this before they officially had to come out or after?

I knew about the comments he made on Witch Hunt (I was upset about that but was hoping it was just an error in judgment). What I and @akinahana89 had trouble understanding was why our IU went through her bout with bulimia in 2014 during her first year with him.That should have been a happy time for them. Many things just didn't sound right but you want to support your bias' choices. I was also wondering why she never mentioned him again after those initial articles that came out after Dispatch outed them, and just assumed it was to avoid any more altercations between Kiha and some of the Uaena.

To be honest, we could sense there was a problem with the relationship just based on a few observations that didn't seem right for a 'public' relationship, but we were never privy to much of the K-Net news because of the language barrier. As such...there was nothing to back up our theories. Despite that, we always had a feeling the relationship was over because of the change in our IU's behavior.

But just for clarification, can all this information about Kiha be substantiated? Or is much of it information that was heard or seen, and then shared with others on these K-Net sites?

Bulimia? This is the first time I've ever heard of this :( and during her year with Kiha? Is it publicized at the time?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Kren Uaena said:

Korea media reported JKH attended  IU concert in Seoul.I did saw fan ACC saying they spotted JKH...^ ^

Of course I support SOHae but I just can't ignore the truth...

Goodluck SOHAE

U are the best for Sohae shippers...

Who are u??? A Shipper or just Fake Ueanas?? Someone Can Called Herself ueanas but not all can attitude like ueanas.. I am a fans..big fans of jieun and joongi..but dont dare to call myself ueanas..so feel funny to hear someone name her as ueanas yet not behave like ueanas..lol..THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD..JOONU THREAD..WE ARE WELCOMING EVERY JOONU SHIPPER..NOT SOME WEIRDO OR TERRORIST Who Tried to Drop Some Bomb..Hit and Run..

About the Kiha Attending the Jieun Seoul FM..Even The Real Ueanas Give the List of that..No Kiha Name.. Ueanas Never Lie..When Kiha attend 2 years ago..he was on list So if u can urself ueanas, u must know that

And Sorry we dont invite or welcoming Weirdo..This is Shipper Thread..

Hello Stargazers..This is For Our Happy Pill Today..Love U All..Have A Nice Day

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COME TRUE!!

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Bulimia? This is the first time I've ever heard of this :( and during her year with Kiha? Is it publicized at the time?

Honestly, i was really concerned when I learned about it before...

Spoiler

Eating disorder is a serious thing, i hope she has totally recovered
https://www.soompi.com/2014/07/14/iu-reveals-she-received-treatment-for-bulimia-on-healing-camp/

• Like 15

Guys, I dug up this article. I think it was released after her dating news broke out.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/236858-nb-iu-holds-comeback-showcase-for-chat-shire/

One of the reasons why I ship JoonJi so bad is one word: HAPPINESS. Both from him and her when they're around each other. Someone mentioned about the synergy effect they have and I think it's the way they balance each other. His choding ways can literally make her laugh out loud and her quiet demeanour calms him down. I hope whatever bond they have. They can continue to be a source of happiness to each other

BBJX wish come true! 

• Like 19