[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

18 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Is Yoo In Na Jieun's besty? I've also read that Suzy is her besty. I recall when Jieun guested on Flower Crew that she called up Yoo In Na. But she could just have multiple besties.

I think Yoo Inna is the top top of her best friends. Suzy is also a best friend.

EDIT: Adding this.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

It's just reporter who used and old material and posted it again as article about Voldy and IU ..

I also don't wish for break up if it hasn't happened. But you know .. I read all the stuff on community sites and the break up rumors are everywhere ~~ IU isn't someone who will do skinship with other man if she's still in relationship. Even when she was single (not in relationship with Voldy), she keep distance to popular male celebrities since she know she will get bash because of that. But now, you can see how JoonU doing all the skinship and IU is the one who inititate the hug. She said "Give me a hug" to LJG .. Honestly it's surprised me at first how IU can say and did that hahaha

Thank you for your post to collect news and share it with us! I gave bold part from your post, i really love to heard it again and again when it's come from Ji Eun long fans ^^ I also agree what you said for sure, they fell in love with each other. Their eyes and carefree happy smile from Ji Eun in her last concert show these two are deep falling to each other. Before, we only see it from Joon Gi but not this time, Ji Eun give me that feeling too, it's just same i seen Joon Gi in bts, is it what you feel near someone that you in love with...right? 

• Like 23

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think many people that ship Jieun and JG actually realized that they both have a hardship and strugle to get where they are right now in entertainment biz.. they both fight so hard and they know the price to pay when they on the higher up in this industries.. also JG and Jieun is obviously a smart people and they show it.. Jieun with no matter how bad thing going on with her she always bounce back and JG keep repeatedly show that he earn the A list actor brand. for me they both understand and realize what will happen if they indeed having a relationship...

this saying that no matter how i look at it JG will never made a move toward Jieun if she still in relationship with Voldy.. i can safely said that in BTS yes JG is all about Jieun but he's holding back too.. i think all interaction between them before Jieun cut her hair is really like a close friend but nothing more... its just on SAF award BAM BAM and BAM.... the skinship and stare is like what Knetz said full of heart and all people can see that... this is the award that being held month after they filming and JG already have a new project so for me they indeed keep in contact or even meeting each other to be this close...

after the award i actually think they will lay low with LHJ remarks but nope... they just take thing on their own and show off the closeness to their respective fan in Taiwan... and insta??? just full with their post about the drama but if you look closely its just full of each other... that's why i said MLSHR drama actually a perfect disguise in their interaction...

and i agree with @meahri_1 at this point with how they interact with each other without holding back.. its not weird at all if we get the dating news first cause there been a stir inside the entertaiment biz about their relationship.... but i also agree with looking at Jieun and JG we not going to get any conformation UNLESS they wanted to tell us... JG seem a very private man and he knew what's going on with Jieun so he's the man with a calculating mind.. i believe JG will not hurt his or Jieun career because he been in industry for so long...

if anything i think we need to believe in both JG and Jieun because in the end of the day they both knew what the best for them.. we as fan should support both of them and just go with the flow...

actually i think we really fortunate to be in this ship... JG and Jieun really are the nicest and real people in this industry and their interaction really seem genuine and real so for me i'm just glad they found each other..... also they keep giving us the reason to stay in this ship.. kekekeke

Ah chinguu.. your thoughts often majority same with mine... when you still wriite about WS-HS relationship in beginning of this thread and our Joon Gi-Ji Eun, you got all points, it's often hard for me to express it written in English and made me give up to share my thoughts here LOL. I like the part that i bold it, i also think these two so real for me, i believe they know we're Stargazers is exist ^^ And I'm so happy to be as Stargazers here, sail together with you all in this ship \^0^/ Let's us keep pray and hope for BBJX miracle come true!! We can stay here and happy for long long time together with Joon Gi & Ji Eun :wub:

• Like 17

8 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

I know i have tons of pages to backread..but i still couldn't stop myself from posting this..yes,i can't moveon. I don't know when i will moveon,their lovestory has left a deep impact on me..l:bawling:

Credit: otpandquotes on twitter

Omg I did a similar pic set on Tumblr. Because, you know, I like to torture myself with SoSoo lol.

Spoiler

tumblr_oi7jyzYEfh1vjgjteo1_1280.png

tumblr_oi7jyzYEfh1vjgjteo2_1280.png

tumblr_oi7jyzYEfh1vjgjteo3_1280.pngtumblr_oi7jyzYEfh1vjgjteo4_1280.png

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Forgive me if this question was asked but I wanted to touch on the subject of "manner hands". I know that Korea is all about "manner hands". The males are complimented for having manner hands. But I feel Joon Gi behaves more western and is quite affectionate with his hands towards Ji Eun. For long time fans, is this normal for him? Has he behaved without manner hands to other actresses, etc? 

Today I learned what manner hands are. (and its hilarious counterpart: manner legs!)

"Manner hands" refers to the proper and courteous placement of a person's hands out of respect for someone else. In most cases in Korea, this refers to a male celebrity not touching the shoulder or arm of the female that they are posing with."

Yeah....I'm gonna say that Joongi doesn't use manner hands when he interacts with Jieun...

bd142f2c-6a59-43e5-a85f-297826251fe0.png

• Like 21

5 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

FYI, even before IU's relationship with Voldy was released by Dispatch, I have read lots of fanaccount which said they spotted together at concert and restaurant. When they were still in relationship (after it was released by dispatch) I have read at least 4-5 fanaccount about them eating at restaurant or watching concert in a month. But for now, they never been spotted together since last July (they were eating at restaurant on July). That JKH visiting IU's concert is not credible, no one Uaena saw him and I will take that he's not attending her concert. Even if he did, I'll take it as Senior visiting Junior since it's just visiting concert. SO, SINCE JULY THERE'S NO FANACCOUNT WHICH SAID THEY SPOTTED TOGETHER AT RESTAURANT. Visiting each other concert could just because they supported each other as Junior and Senior since I believe for someone like IU, she will end up her relationship in a good way with her ex, although fanaccount and article which said JKH visiting IU's concert is not credible until now. THERE'S NO SINGLE PHOTO OF HIM AT IU'S CONCERT! Even we got lots of YIN, Sulli, Choiza, Moon Lovers Cast and SBS Flower Crew members photos at IU's concert. IT'S STRANGE THAT THEY NEVER SPOTTED EATING AT RESTAURANT SINCE LAST JULY. WHILE LAST YEAR, I READ AT LEAST 4-5 FANACCOUNT IN A MONTH WHICH SAID THEY WERE EATING TOGETHER AT RESTAURANT. You guys should know what is the reason :phew:

For the break up rumor on Pann :

http://pann.nate.com/talk/334463831#replyArea >>>>> This post was released on Novermber 19th

http://pann.nate.com/talk/334978383 >>>>> This post was released on Dec 31th which questioning if IU is still in relationship with JKH or not since LHJ said he's suspicious to JoonU

These are the postings on blog + naver + article's comments which said JoonU are suspicious (I take my time to translate all of these :sweatingbullets:)

http://blog.naver.com/33xjhgoqo/220901449924 >>>> This post was released on Jan 3rd

http://kin.naver.com/qna/detail.nhn?d1id=3&dirId=30104&docId=267785679&qb=7JWE7J207JygIOydtOykgOq4sA==&enc=utf8&section=kin&rank=5&search_sort=0&spq=1 >>>>> This posting was released on Jan 8th 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000226328 >>> This article released on Jan 8th

I translated all of comments which said JoonU is suspicious

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000691771 >>>> This article was released on Jan 9th

I translated all of comments which said JoonU is suspicious

So, for people who is still doubt that IU and JKH is still in relationship or not, I hope this will give you the answers. In my opinion, after analyzing all JoonU behaviour to each other, how they do the skinship so freely and reading all the community sites postings, I came into conclusion that IU and JKH already break up and JoonU might be an item right now:wub:

10000000000000000000 % AGREEE!!!! I was surprised too when I saw the vid, Jieun is the one who initiated the hug! it's strange for her though I just 3/4 years Uaena, but this is the first time i saw her behaved like that to her male 'friend'.. it's confusing me sometimes to see JE's behaviour in the last few monts hhahhaa

WOAHHHH... thank u so much @starcandy0516 YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! JJJAAAAANNGGGGG!!!!! 

• Like 16

18 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

I wish I have more time so I can make videos like I used to during YTBLSS..... much like our captain @akinahana89 who sleeps and eats making videos!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! But sadly, work keeps piling up!  Huhuhu.....so many materials fit for videos! 

You're not very up-to-date, are you, chingu? LOL. That was three years ago when I could eat and sleep video editing and FMV making. Now, I only have the time to compile a long word document with songs that fit SHR and JoonU for future FMVs and another equally as long word document on JoonU plot bunnies. No actual time to DO them! So... I can only stare and not even get to accomplish anything anymore. :bawling:

• Like 18

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Thanks so very much for posting this secondary translation. I love it because it also describes their gestures and behavior as they speak. How on point do you think this is yeorobun? @crazyshell are you fluent, Chingu? @starcandy0516 @eunki Your thoughts also, chingudeul?

I'm most excited about the 2 lines highlighted above. Joongi wants to know what she thinks of him, and it's apparent uri Jieunie isn't prepared to share. This is very telling.

I don't know Korean. My translation was base on the interpreter's words. I might missed out something. 

Actually he knew how she think of him already. He just wanted her to say it loud to his fans.:lol:

9 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I think the translation is almost perfect, except this part I want to correct it a little bit keke

Thank you. Appreciate it.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Today I learned what manner hands are. (and its hilarious counterpart: manner legs!)

"Manner hands" refers to the proper and courteous placement of a person's hands out of respect for someone else. In most cases in Korea, this refers to a male celebrity not touching the shoulder or arm of the female that they are posing with."

Yeah....I'm gonna say that Joongi doesn't have manner hands when he interacts with Jieun...

LJG sort of did it when the two of them posed for fans and the press at the SAF Awards with his fingers being held straight out instead of gripping her shoulder. Half a manner hand? A quarter? lmao But this is because he was conscious of the cameras. Even then his full palm is still flat against her skin, ha.

tumblr_oj2jhtfUBE1s8t96qo6_r1_400.gif tumblr_oj2jhtfUBE1s8t96qo1_400.gif

(Tumblr link: http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/155224781594/lee-joon-gi-and-lee-ji-eun-arrive-together-at-the)

But his spontaneous reactions are more along the lines of this:

tumblr_oj7u791WSF1s8t96qo3_r1_500.gif

(Tumblr link: http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/155354568054)

He did the same thing when he laughed at IU after she endorsed Isul, lol - fully gripping her shoulder.

EDIT 2 (Source):

1483293517.gif?type=w800

Unfortunately, I haven't been a fan of his for very long so I don't know if this is "normal" for him in terms of how he treats his leading ladies. (Or if he actually does manner hands usually? I have a feeling the answer is no, lol.) This level of skinship with IU (esp after the Taiwan stuff)... lol. One thing's for sure - they're both very comfortable with each other.

EDIT: "Or if he actually does manner hands usually?" lmao, the answer is no.

Spoiler

Two_Weeks_PressConf_bc5-1.jpg

1403160890_717711.jpg

5f7d4342f3631a1d8e7d27defbf154e9.jpg

Lee-Joon-gi-edit-2-e1472086082667.jpg

The question is then - why did he feel the need to sort of do manner hands at the SAF Awards~? ;P

Edited by krysyuy
Edited to add pics of LJG with his other leading ladies. Edit 2 to add the pic of JoonU onstage, lol.
  • Like 23

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

this saying that no matter how i look at it JG will never made a move toward Jieun if she still in relationship with Voldy.. i can safely said that in BTS yes JG is all about Jieun but he's holding back too.. i think all interaction between them before Jieun cut her hair is really like a close friend but nothing more... its just on SAF award BAM BAM and BAM.... the skinship and stare is like what Knetz said full of heart and all people can see that...

Okey. If I may refer to that timeline posted a few pages back.
pardon for this longggg post :grimace:

Spoiler

January 2016 script reading - indifferent. awkward. i don't care attitude vibes.
Feb - June - filming (getting to know each other stage,happy times) month of May - JE's birthday on set.
Theory 1 : during these months feelings are starting, cannot fight the feelings anymore? cannot ignore the feelings anymore? but conflicted and both struggling to fight it because of --- Mr. V.
June - JE's eyes gone fluffy one day :tears:
July - still conflicting emotions, what to do ..what to do.. (while Mr. V is still in denial ...meh !) - they did the Cosmo pictorial
August - presscon, still the atmosphere is tense.  (My observation here during their presscon, this time in regards to IU --since I've long been following her too for some years now -- i agree she is way mature (in the way she views life) beyond her years,
but she has also this playful, happy kid side of her, she loves to giggle, laugh even on the most corniest of jokes -- and thus she was known for her hilarious "ahjumma laughter" - you would know if you get to watch in youtube of her funny laugh..HAHAHA).  So imagine my surprise seeing her so serious, i would even say super calm/ melancholy stance during the presscon - both scenes before & during presscon, and the mini-interviews after with the group.  I mean the boys were almost rolling with laughter (remember when the boys were teasing Baekhyun during the sit-down interviews - well yes, she seems to be laughing along, but, i just don't know how to say it, she was not the IU who really loves to laugh heartily without reservations - that i've known of - that day of the presscon.  It's like so formal, extreme level of prim & proper - i don't know it just felt different, stiff, uncomfortable. she was holding back - something like that.

Then October - she cut her hair? then there was the IG post of the MLSHR dining out, but it was like there was a vast ocean between JG & JE.
Then November - after the airing of MLSHR I think the group, to celebrate, dine out again, BUT this time JG & JE were like glued to each other as seen in their group photo this time.

Then the December SAF - where we were showered with much PDAs - public display of affection... LOL
NOW during this SAF - the IU that I know is back ! (as she seems weird that August for me) - she is back in full force, the smiling, giggling, laughing IU that I so love the most - that is her during the SAF. that is her during her Taiwan concert...that is her during JG fan-meet, that iis totally her!!!!  I missed that IU so much. I was so happy...i cry LOL

So the question is WHAT WAS BREWING during that time from October - November, what occurred in between, THAT MADE THAT INTRIGUING TURN OF EVENTS we witnessed in SAF....tell me ..whaaaaaat ????  

mwahHAHAHAHAHA  32.gif

• Like 22

43 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Unfortunately, I haven't been a fan of his for very long so I don't know if this is "normal" for him in terms of how he treats his leading ladies. (Or if he actually does manner hands usually? I have a feeling the answer is no, lol.) This level of skinship with IU (esp after the Taiwan stuff)... lol. One thing's for sure - they're both very comfortable with each other.

EDIT: "Or if he actually does manner hands usually?" lmao, the answer is no.

I'm going to tell myself that even though Joongi doesn't deploy manner hands with any of leading ladies, there is a lot of space between him and the other actresses. (In your three pictures, there is at least a foot of space between their bodies. Like an awkward prom photo.) Except with him and Jieun...

• Like 20