[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, eunki said:

OMG are they kidding? When there were green parkas I thought Ok, these are popular items, it's incident.. But now  both wear fur leather? At almost same time?? I know I'm definitely delulu about this couple but all these "coincidences" are just too much :blink: 

And I absolutely love the photo where JE looks at a camera (wearing hit of the season- black turtleneck kkk). The caption says "Look at it until I'll be back from HK!". I know maybe it's for YIN maybe for KHN, fans or anyone else. But I'll believe it's for JG! :phew: why is she so happy and playful recently? Hahaha

Woah. I wake up this morning to matching motorcycle jackets AND four new IU Instagram posts?! Today is going to be a good day. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, I thought cross jewelry is not JE style, but it would match perfectly with this jacket :rolleyes:

I don't understand JG's 'see ya in Japan'- he's just back, isn't he?

He still has several commitments in Japan next week, if I am not mistaken.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, eunki said:

Well, I thought cross jewelry is not JE style, but it would match perfectly with this jacket :rolleyes:

i was confused too when he said see ya in Japan coz yesterday he just came back from Japan..LOL..

If not mistaken he has Fanmeeting on  21st, 22nd and 24th December in Japan..he was referring to that..

But what my heart said that he just wanna update his ig after he saw JE flooded his ig timeline with her beautiful pics...that's why he said so goooood!! he is insta flirting with JE...thanks to our JoonU for feeding our shipper's heart today.. ❤

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, eunki said:

Its just his double meaning to answer JE post,, if he just say "so gooooood" it will be suspicious (thought that so gooooood already suspicious) so he use his FM at japan to make it look like that for his fans.. smart move JG..

JE : "look at these until I come back from Hong Kong"

JG : "so goooood :wub:" "see ya at japan"

Me : I love tou both muachhh wkwkwkwk

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Its just his double meaning to answer JE post,, if he just say "so gooooood" it will be suspicious (thought that so gooooood already suspicious) so he use his FM at japan to make it look like that for his fans.. smart move JG..

BAHAHAHA i cant believe he said "So gooooooood" eh :phew: these 2 aigooooooo I cant deal with their flirting!!! Jieunssi turning up the heat :sweatingbullets: making sure oppa JG doesnt forget while she's working in Hong Kong wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkkwkwk I see you JEssi :wub:

• Like 11

21 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, thought I'd share this with you. LOOK!  Our chingu in MLSHR gall (this is the South Korean platform some of us keep mentioning), they're saying that these celebrities are all voting for JoonU in the various polls. :lol:

LOL!! Yess!! GO GO GO SM & YG Forces!!! They surely would get HUGE votes from the fans too!! And of course because they are DESERVES TO HAVE THAT!!! Watch out, you, SBS!! Don't ever you dare to discriminate our favourite drama & OTP again!!!

19 hours ago, q4q4 said:

2.5 weeks to go until we see our Peyha and beautiful Court Lady Hae So out in public again!!!! I WOULD DIE IF THEY, I MEAN: "THEIR STYLIST" DECIDES TO MATCH THEM DURING SBS AWARDS NIGHT!!!!!  :wub::wub::wub: 

9 hours ago, desvlo said:
His and Hers jackets???!!!! OMG

Are you still alive @q4q4??? Even before SBS AWARD NIGHT, they already have a pair matching jacket. LOL!! Your wish come true so fast!! Bet their outfit will be match again soon in SBS award!! It's not something COINCIDENTAL anymore. It becomes their HABITS to match the outfits now. Hihihi!!

16 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Me again, Chingu. Not sure if anyone shared who will be emceeing this year's 2016 SBS Drama Awards.

Please note too that the complete list of award nominations will be shared a bit prior to or no later than December 22, which marks the first day of the SBS Awards Festival.

Wow!! JE will meet her co-star, both JGS (Bel Ami) & LHJ (Variety Show "Heroes"). Hope someone won't feel jealous & left behind. LOL!!

16 hours ago, aryugabriel said:

This is my second shipping couple  for me..I wish them all the best whether they end up together or not.. To ship means we have to balance between our delulu mind and reality.We must prepare for our heart for the good/bad news. I am newvfan of both of them now thanks to MLSHR.

Forgive me i don't know how to put in spoiler but my first shipping couple are doomed today::tears:I shipped them since 20 11 since now( WGM teuksora)..not much hints only certain evidences in Instagram. But now boom today sora is in relationship with hyun bin(allkpop)..I have mix of feeling now :astonished:

so sorry for rant here:tears:

Welcomeeee welcomeeee to our Delulu World!! Not a problem, JoonU are my first shipping couple as well, and yeah, I refused to sink my ship until one of them get married. That's my determination for my first OTP!! LOL!! Actually I don't ever shipping celebrities pairing. I like some pairing in Korean drama, but after their drama ended, I'll ended my liking too. LOL! I'm someone who never interested to pairing up someone and following their love life. But of course, JoonU are different, they make me want to be a fly, so that I could always spying & invading their love life. LOL.

10 hours ago, NerinaC said:

I wish LjG n LjE will have a new project together again.... I can't move on, I read aftermath n kdramawriter fanfic, love it of one of them can be put use as the second season.

About JG following 59 people instead of 57 I try to not overthink it, also the lesser crumbs lately ... I was reading an article about Nicky n Cecilia which stating eventho everyone see the undeniable chemistry between them at bbjx, they weren't dating until the third project (thats why I wish JG n JE will have new projects soon) they were in. 

Nicky n Cecilia were being carefull, they dont want to make mistake on thinking the feeling they have is real or just coz they were so immersed in their character at bbjx. N I am sure both JG n JE thinking the same, I know as we all can see both of them has strong interest towards each other, but they r taking their time n being careful. Like the title of the drama, they will take it step by step. I really hope for once the ship I am in would lead to real marriage. 

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.dramafever.com/news/scarlet-hearts-cecilia-liu-and-nicky-wu-reveal-when-they-really-fell-in-love/

Lol I cant help finding so many similarities between JG n Nicky (beside the divorce thingie, pretty sure JG as a strong catholic wish to marry once n forever, n hated the idea of divorce, thats why he is a careful man

N the similarities of JE n Cecilia... 

I am okay when suddenly like in a year or a lil bit more, suddenly they announced their marriage plan... n by that time we will have a great n big party

Yeahh!! I think JoonU also faced that phases of "trying to figure out their real-feeling toward each other". Especially, after they finished the filming, we could see they distanced each other. Even in poster & cosmopolitan photoshoot. Yeah!! I also hope they got projects together again soon!! So they could understand & confirmed their real feeling. If that hot passionate gaze still there... if that physical attraction & comfortable still there... if that butterflies in their stomach still there.... if that *dugum dugum* heart still there...If that....if that...JUST GOT MARRIED ALREADY YOU TWO, OMG!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, eunki said:

OMG are they kidding? When there were green parkas I thought Ok, these are popular items, it's incident.. But now  both wear fur leather? At almost same time?? I know I'm definitely delulu about this couple but all these "coincidences" are just too much :blink: 

And I absolutely love the photo where JE looks at a camera (wearing hit of the season- black turtleneck kkk). The caption says "Look at it until I'll be back from HK!". I know maybe it's for YIN maybe for KHN, fans or anyone else. But I'll believe it's for JG! :phew: why is she so happy and playful recently? Hahaha

LOL!! Maybe JE give someone her photos so that he could look at them while she go to HK if he miss her. And we know, someone didn't have an opportunity to meet her before in SK, because he went to Japan, and when he came back, JE went to HK. Ohhh, poor boy, you must miss your wife. LOL!! I'm sure that her IG posts of her selfies aren't for YIN (or another her girl friends like Hana) because she already hang-out with them before go to HK (And neither Voldy, he was never out of SK, right?). So for who? LOL!! My guess, someone must nagging at her because she didn't invited him to her "hang-out", and once he came back, she didn't have time to hang out with him and go to HK! Of course, he would nagging at her!! And JE just like post her selfies and said "Here, just look at these while I go to HK! And stop nagging! LOL!!!" What a cute couple!!!!!

Btw, yesterday I spend a lot of my time to make this MV, I've already want to try to make a fan-edited video for JoonU since long time but didn't know how to do it. Then I am inspired from JG's application to make a video (Kine Master) and download it. OMG, it's so addicting, you must try!! No wonder!! It's not too difficult, even I am not so good like JG ssi, and not so bad like JE ssi. LOL!! Just pardon me if it's so simple & not too smooth since this is my first experience. I've got A TONS OF spirit & happiness when make JoonU MV. In the future, hopefully I could make another MV again. LOL! Enjoy it with your delulu mind!!

• Like 24

43 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Spoiler

What if it was just made to look like it was addressed to fans who will be in Japan. After HongKong, JE is free of official announced commitments.until the Taipei concert in January 2017.:D:w00t::sweatingbullets:

@caramelovers07 Congratulations on your first JoonU video! Keep it coming!

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

21 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

20 hours ago, q4q4 said:

2.5 weeks to go until we see our Peyha and beautiful Court Lady Hae So out in public again!!!! I WOULD DIE IF THEY, I MEAN: "THEIR STYLIST" DECIDES TO MATCH THEM DURING SBS AWARDS NIGHT!!!!!  :wub::wub::wub: 

10 hours ago, desvlo said:
His and Hers jackets???!!!! OMG

Are you still alive @q4q4??? Even before SBS AWARD NIGHT, they already have a pair matching jacket. LOL!! Your wish come true so fast!! Bet their outfit will be match again soon in SBS award!! It's not something COINCIDENTAL anymore. It becomes their HABITS to match the outfits now. Hihihi!!

LoooooooL barely alive! Almost every wish we make in this thread comes true lol magical shippers cove! 2 weeks and 2 days to go!!!! 

Ps: loving all the Jieunssi stealing glances at JGssi highlights in your vid! 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

LoooooooL barely alive! Almost every wish we make in this thread comes true lol magical shippers cove! 2 weeks and 2 days to go!!!! 

Ps: loving all the Jieunssi stealing glances at JGssi highlights in your vid! 

So, has it been confirmed that JG is attending the award? YAY!!! Sounds like he is able to move the schedule around...

• Like 5

7 hours ago, eunki said:

6 hours ago, fidda868 said:

i was confused too when he said see ya in Japan coz yesterday he just came back from Japan..LOL..

If not mistaken he has Fanmeeting on  21st, 22nd and 24th December in Japan..he was referring to that..

But what my heart said that he just wanna update his ig after he saw JE flooded his ig timeline with her beautiful pics...that's why he said so goooood!! he is insta flirting with JE...thanks to our JoonU for feeding our shipper's heart today.. ❤

6 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

6 hours ago, q4q4 said:

BAHAHAHA i cant believe he said "So gooooooood" eh :phew: these 2 aigooooooo I cant deal with their flirting!!! Jieunssi turning up the heat :sweatingbullets: making sure oppa JG doesnt forget while she's working in Hong Kong wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkkwkwk I see you JEssi :wub:

Did you guys open his last post in very first second? I did hahaa... and first caption was written only "So gooooood and love kiss" then few second when i went to comment column, it changed...he edited the caption add text "See ya in Japan !" Just go to comment column than scroll into his caption, you can see the caption was edited. So i think actually Joon Gi really answer Ji Eun IG, he did instaflirt to his woman omoo....kkk...they're missing each other.

@caramelovers07 i love your mv! Can i share it? I can't stop smiling and why seems this like new clip i ever seen...so how many times these two took glance to each other haha... I smile a lot watch in minute 1.23 oh gosh... @meahri_1 you're right same with me, i feel something there.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What if it was just made to look like it was addressed to fans who will be in Japan. After HongKong, JE is free of official announced commitments.until the Taipei concert in January 2017.:D:w00t::sweatingbullets:

@caramelovers07 Congratulations on your first JoonU video! Keep it coming!

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@caramelovers07 You did a great job on that FMV. You caught ALL the times Jieunie looked at Joongi. I especially liked when she turned toward him at 0:23 and then that little smile just spread on her face. :wub:

Thank youu!! LOL!! That's what I like, chingu yaa!! While I make this video, I could analyze their per inch second of their expression. And what I could conclude from making this video, in that PresCon, at first we could see JG clap his hands and put his elbow on table and you know, turn his head to JE's direction. LOL!! Just so obvious!! And after he back to his normal position, JE looks  awkward and put her two hand on table for a moment. LOL, this two!! And yeah, you could see. The one who take a glance the most was JE to JG. LOL, I quite surprised as well. Maybe she looked at the MC (that maybe on her right side), but you could look for just a second her eyes shift to JG. LOL! This girl... And this two make me confused. JE mostly looked at her right side, and JG in reverse, mostly looked at his left side. So where's the MC? LOL!! If you pay attention, you would looked at same direction right? LOL! These two just pay attention to each other... and that smile on 1:24. When JG turn his head, JE was already smile to him, 1:27 JG looked her smile. Then he looked shy, turn his head, and smile too. Like infected by her smile. LOL. I couldn't get enough with this two really...

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys open his last post in very first second? I did hahaa... and first caption was written only "So gooooood and love kiss" then few second when i went to comment column, it changed...he edited the caption add text "See ya in Japan !" Just go to comment column than scroll into his caption, you can see the caption was edited. So i think actually Joon Gi really answer Ji Eun IG, he's did instaflirt to his woman omoo....kkk...they're missing each other.

@caramelovers07 i love your mv! Can i share it? I can't stop smiling and why seems this like new clip i ever seen...so how many times these two took glance to each other haha... I smile a lot watch in minute 1.23 oh gosh... @meahri_1 you're right same with me, i feel something there.

Feel free to tell the world this JOYFUL news (or maybe "facts"? LOL), chinguu yaaa!! LOL!! 

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 10

34 minutes ago, NitaA said:

So, has it been confirmed that JG is attending the award? YAY!!! Sounds like he is able to move the schedule around...

No official confirmation from his end but since he's nominated, in my delulumind, its a go lol 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Thank youu!! LOL!! That's what I like, chingu yaa!! While I make this video, I could analyze their per inch second of their expression. And what I could conclude from making this video, in that PresCon, at first we could see JG clap his hands and put his elbow on table and you know, turn his head to JE's direction. LOL!! Just so obvious!! And after he back to his normal position, JE looks  awkward and put her two hand on table for a moment. LOL, this two!! And yeah, you could see. The one who take a glance the most was JE to JG. LOL, I quite surprised as well. Maybe she looked at the MC (that maybe on her right side), but you could look for just a second her eyes shift to JG. LOL! This girl... And this two make me confused. JE mostly looked at her right side, and JG in reverse, mostly looked at his left side. So where's the MC? LOL!! If you pay attention, you would looked at same direction right? LOL! These two just pay attention to each other... and that smile on 1:24. When JG turn his head, JE was already smile to him, 1:27 JG looked her smile. Then he looked shy, turn his head, and smile too. Like infected by her smile. LOL. I couldn't get enough with this two really...

kekekke i cant stop watching your vid! and its bad cuz i'm at work lolol eeeeeee it def looks like JE was like "HEY oppa! Why are you ignoring me? I thought we patched things up after the photoshoot? We're good now right oppa? Hellooooooo"

so cute, I'm not used to JE showing this much affection to anyone kekekkkkkekee ITS IN HER EYES GUYS <3

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

kekekke i cant stop watching your vid! and its bad cuz i'm at work lolol eeeeeee it def looks like JE was like "HEY oppa! Why are you ignoring me? I thought we patched things up after the photoshoot? We're good now right oppa? Hellooooooo"

so cute, I'm not used to JE showing this much affection to anyone kekekkkkkekee ITS IN HER EYES GUYS <3

Maybe after being fed by JG's goo goo gaa gaa for about 6 months, her heart was finally thawed....

• Like 10

1 minute ago, NitaA said:

Maybe after being fed by JG's goo goo gaa gaa for about 6 months, her heart was finally thawed....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OMG in the words of WS "It really is difficult" 

• Like 10