[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, angel91126 said:

seeing her with this automatically reminds me of our martial artist JG :wub:

Is it too much to ask for a reunion drama? :tears: 

Never too much:smile: Look at JG's Instagram ...his fans are asking for a Season 2, daily ...and this post about ML translated in Turkish has over 1 million views.

We all are praying for a reunion :heart: but I don't think it's possible for this year since she already joined a drama and JG didn't announce his next project yet. But there is always a hope....he said in his Press Conf. on 9 March (Plaza Hollywood, Hong Kong) that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

• Like 3

It was a loooong time since I ve been here. Actually I couldn’t recover my old account 

But I m here to drop something interesting

Did you see last JG ‘s post?

look at his ring in the last pic. There are a symbol in it. It’s a “Fleur de lis “

Fleur-de-lis means "lily flower'. Do you know whose int name is Lily? B)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Uaenaforever said:

It was a loooong time since I ve been here. Actually I couldn’t recover my old account 

look at his ring in the last pic. There are a symbol in it. It’s a “Fleur de lis “

I don't know whose but I could make a supposition :tounge_wink:

On the other hand, he is a Catholic and , as we know, Fleur-de-lis is a Religious motif and a...Royal symbol. Many of his fans, especially on Weibo, are calling him...The King :heart: ...I suppose that's not only because he was King Gwangjong in Moon Lovers but also as appreciation for his acting skills , his many talents and good personality

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Never too much:smile: Look at JG's Instagram ...his fans are asking for a Season 2, daily ...and this post about ML translated in Turkish has over 1 million views.

We all are praying for a reunion :heart: but I don't think it's possible for this year since she already joined a drama and JG didn't announce his next project yet. But there is always a hope....he said in his Press Conf. on 9 March (Plaza Hollywood, Hong Kong) that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

There's still next year if it's impossible this year haha I'm clinging my hope on what JG said- that he wants to do another great project with IU.:wub: Praying that it'll be SOON. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, angel91126 said:

There's still next year if it's impossible this year haha I'm clinging my hope on what JG said- that he wants to do another great project with IU.:wub: Praying that it'll be SOON. 

I'm sure he wants but this isn't enough :neutral:

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, Uaenaforever said:

On 3/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, happyfanlgx said:

I don't know whose but I could make a supposition :tounge_wink:

On the other hand, he is a Catholic and , as we know, Fleur-de-lis is a Religious motif and a...Royal symbol. Many of his fans, especially on Weibo, are calling him...The King :heart: ...I suppose that's not only because he was King Gwangjong in Moon Lovers but also as appreciation for his acting skills , his many talents and good personality

It's not the first time Joongi uses a ring with the symbol of fleur-de-lis.

Joongi usually uses jewelry from the brand Chrome Hearts and there are many designs of rings, necklaces, earrings, glasses, clothes with that symbol, he likes them a lot and even fans sometimes give him products of this brand.

These are some examples of Joongi wearing a ring with the symbol of fleur-de-lis in 2014 and glasses and a jacket with the same symbol in 2015.

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, teléfono, selfie, sombrero, primer plano e interior

Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, teléfono y primer plano

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y anillo

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, lentes de sol, sombrero y primer plano

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas

All pictures credit to original uploaders

Edited by Judithjg
  • Like 3