[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

It has been a few months since we last heard from you @lols quick aka silentjoonu. As always... good to read your analysis. 

Thank you so much chingu, my schedule has been very busy lately I am just on vacation until 30 then I will come back to the reality that I need to work. Actually I do have some exciting analysis not just that but I'm afraid to say it here. 

• Like 5

“Ask Us Anything” PD Expresses Hopes For IU And Lee Joon Gi To Return To The Show In The Future

âAsk Us Anythingâ PD Expresses Hopes For IU And Lee Joon Gi To Return To The Show In The Future“The atmosphere on set was great, and they gave us plenty of content to work with for two whole episodes. Lee Joon Gi really threw himself into his tasks, more than we expected, and that was a great help. We are so grateful to IU for inviting him along.”

(...)
“IU and Lee Joon Gi are guests we hope to invite on the show for a second time”

Add: watch ep 151 with English Subtitles : 
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, lols quick said:

Thank you so much chingu, my schedule has been very busy lately I am just on vacation until 30 then I will come back to the reality that I need to work. Actually I do have some exciting analysis not just that but I'm afraid to say it here. 

I would love to hear your analysis, chingu! (but I understand...)

I was soooo happy when they sang "Meaning of You" together for that short moment!  Now I want them to guest at each other's concert/fan meeting and do a full duet together. :wub: Am I being too greedy and asking for too much??  

• Like 6

I was searching for something in the drawer when i saw a list of the songs in the OST that i made while the drama was being aired. I can't explain the feeling, i honestly don't know how to explain it but all i can say is that i will never forget the drama, not in this lifetime.

Sending my love and regards to everyone. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I think IU has still a chance for the actress category (at around 3pm KST, she is at second place) but not the singer category. 

Let us vote everybody!!! 

You're right !!! I modified. I was looking for her in the Singers. Conclusion: better 4 eyes than 2 . Thanks again ! :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, loljk17 said:

IU will be attending AAA 2018:

https://www.ulzza.com/asia-artist-awards-2018-partial-list-of-attendees/

It would be nice if LJG participate too... to see them together again

Yes but AAA's voting page is blocked at 22:55 and we have to wait until tomorrow if he is in top 10. I hope he is. Anyway, it is a bit strange they blocked it so we can't see the final result of voting

• Like 4

To stargazers celebrating their birthdays in November,

happy-birthday-to-you-smiley-emoticon.gi

What a great start for our week, with our Queen posting  bouncing-smiley-emoticon.gif 

and our King liking and commenting on her post!

happy-jumping-smiley-emoticon.gif

latest?cb=20130310140723

While we impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 102 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks and accompanying others when guesting on tv shows. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows. good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

7. JoonGi to surprise us by guesting in one of Jieun's concerts -

or Jieun "paying back" the favor of accompanying her to KB by appearing in -

or better, for King and Queen to do a Taiwan Part 2, that is guesting at each other's event!  good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 12

Chingus, the queen is in the first place in the AAA vote, I really wish the two would win this award. So we have to vote more at JG. Let's vote, just download the application -  (TUTORIAL) How to vote for IDLE for Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2018. ...........let's vote JG every day, you get 2 votes, click on the 3 vote, go to a page by clicking on the second option to watch 10 videos, you get another 10 votes to vote for JG. We can not leave it at the last minute, vote.Please..

-

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

Chingus, the queen is in the first place in the AAA vote, I really wish the two would win this award. So we have to vote more at JG. Let's vote, just download the application -  (TUTORIAL) How to vote for IDLE for Asia Artist Awards (AAA) 2018. ...........let's vote JG every day, you get 2 votes, click on the 3 vote, go to a page by clicking on the second option to watch 10 videos, you get another 10 votes to vote for JG. We can not leave it at the last minute, vote.Please..

-

Do you know how many awards ? I mean , he must be in the 1st place for an award ?

• Like 1