[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I’m so confused. Can anyone shed some light on what’s happened? Did JG know it was a fake JE account but chose to respond? Doubt he would think she would be so bold to call him handsome in public however true it may be so was it an impulse reaction? JG아 explain yourself 

@marimari00 chingu,

This is only to my understanding. JG likes a comment made by an account with the name of dllwlma ( an IU fan if you go to the IG, you know that he/she is a fan). Whether JG knows it is a fan account, that i don’t know. However JE’s account, dlwlrma has a blue tick beside it. 

• Like 3

@glamlove123 Chinggu, I was under the impression that JG responded to dllwrma with the same exact comment. Thanks for clarifying that it's a like. Whether it was an impulse reaction to an assumed JE comment or a silent shoutout to JoonU shippers we will never know but still worth celebrating. JG is officially our master baker of crumbs and this ship just keeps on giving.

• Like 4

I think JG knew she was not his queen because he just liked it and did not comment. He must have liked that a fan of the queen liked and commented on his ig. And, of course, the queen also knows the fan comment, the king showed the queen (my delulu). I also think the background music Moon Lovers, JG is saying something, maybe he wants us to make a request again for the second season of Moon Lovers, two dramas of him after Moon Lovers that he puts the same song, maybe he is asking the fans to make the petition for the second season) lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

If u read the comments,  about 90 percent shout of moon lovers season 2. And only a few wrote non moon lovers (and we know who they are) 

I wish KKT pd nim and the writer consider this.... May be the rating was low,  but it makes a buzz internationally.  

A movie is enough for me as long as they meet in modern era :wub:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, melsmd01 said:

He is getting obvious

I hope for the best.... 

And it is very strange, i miss jjung update... Kkkkk

Hide contents

Khanna and jieun met up,  wonder what they talked about 

Dllwlma?  Kkkk 

Chingu, what are you referring to, becoming obvious?

explain better

He is cute

Spoiler

Obviously liking our queen

I wish this is not my delulu

But his actions fit with his character

Extrovert and high self confidence which are the opposite of queen's (awkward and introvert) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Interesting! They like the same singer:

LJG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlTU88NFlI4/?taken-by=soong_go

and IU

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/24/iu-explains-took-kim-kwang-seoks-song-repackaged-album/

• Like 4