[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

hello everyone... I just came back to say fighting!!!!!

Spoiler

First of all I didn't post here for a long time because I've been really busy lately in my career.. I am happy seeing some shippers being mature in handling the situation, to be honest I reviewed all the BTS of LL but I didn't saw anything special between the girl and JG sorry for my term but I don't want to mention any name not related to JE and JG. What I saw is a professional JG as an actor nothing more nothing less. When I saw the video I noticed that JG was just doing his job and the girl was the one who initiated the hug not JG, I also noticed that he seemed not comfortable with it that he moved away his head immediately. So we don't have to worry anything we know his field of work his an actor that needs to do whatever the director tells him to do. Look into his eyes, he's happy not because he likes the Girl, he's happy because he knew that he is being supported, and who ever he is with right now, understands his work. She even sent a food truck to show her support to him (delulu), it means she is with him all along and trust him in whatever he is doing. What a mature relationship they have (hope so..). What ever it is happening behind camera is the truth, what ever is not seen will be revealed in the right time and what ever struggles we have, hey! we surpassed it all, it's been 2 years guys and we're still sailing. Our Jack and Rose is still on board, and the most important thing is we know that they have something special that even a romantic scene in LL cannot break.

"I came to sit by the water. However, the clouds had come."

• Like 9

Have a great weekend!!!

chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif    and good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif for the continued success of Lawless Lawyer! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 118 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks. Love the latest 2 trucks, Queen! smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. Continued success for Lawless Lawyer and JoonGi!!!fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@paulina79 and @glamlove123 thank you for your warmth welcoming.. it feels like going back to my old home.. yah I'm kinda busy lately too many work loads but I read all your discussions here from time time whenever my notification is ringing.. I just feel the need to defend JG he's just doing his job. I think we shippers needs to support him also as his queen do.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratss for LL high rating!!  Looks like the fighting scenes are getting more interesting!!  The story is well written and the action packages are awesome!! 

Fighting actor_jg!!

Wow.... The taiwan jg fans are so so kind!! 

Cr to bello jg

Captain JG is so handsome

I miss uri queen captain.... 

• Like 7

@summer2017 This song have made us jump so hiiiiiigh

CHINGU

FROM WHAT I KNOW.. THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD

BUT PLEASE BEWARE.... (AGAIN) SOME PIRATES DROPPED BY AND SOME MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT WE WRITE HERE.... 

So.... MAYBE WE HAVE TO MAKE A HIDDEN GROUP IF WE WANT TO POST FREELY

PS = TO URI CAPTAIN 

I am so sorry.... We cannot post freely now... But we surely,  always,  support LEELEE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, melsmd01 said:

Woaaaaaaaaa proud of Uuuuuuu Lee Joon Gii oppaaaaa

Brave!!!!!!!!!! 

You are certainly the captain of this ship!! 

THIS SHIP SAILS IT SELF

WHAT A DAAAAY!!!!!! 

FULL OF SUPER LOVE 

FULL OF CRUMBS

FULL OF ICE CREAM!! 

NEXT EVENT = Jieun send food truck to LL set!! 

I remember wrote this after captain JG posting idol IU pict (MA final ep) 

And thanks GOD... He (again) granted our wish

On 5/16/2018 at 9:07 PM, melsmd01 said:

Woaaaaaaaaa proud of Uuuuuuu Lee Joon Gii oppaaaaa

Brave!!!!!!!!!! 

You are certainly the captain of this ship!! 

THIS SHIP SAILS IT SELF

WHAT A DAAAAY!!!!!! 

FULL OF SUPER LOVE 

FULL OF CRUMBS

FULL OF ICE CREAM!! 

NEXT EVENT = Jieun send food truck to LL set!! 

I remember wrote this after captain JG posting idol IU pict (MA final ep) 

And thanks GOD... He (again) granted our wish

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, melsmd01 said:

CHINGU

FROM WHAT I KNOW.. THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD

BUT PLEASE BEWARE.... (AGAIN) SOME PIRATES DROPPED BY AND SOME MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT WE WRITE HERE.... 

So.... MAYBE WE HAVE TO MAKE A HIDDEN GROUP IF WE WANT TO POST FREELY

I agree. Spies are still around and will misconstrue something on here to their own liking just to put JoonU shippers in a bad light. I just found out that a comment of mine praising JE and in no way made reference to anyone was used as an example of belittling JGs current costar. It’s scary to think that we have to watch ourselves in our own thread irregardless of how we approach  our discussions with respect of everyone.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@marimari00 Yeah,  i knew it too

Why did they post about it without confirmation to the original writer?  And put it in public!? Omygosh i am stuffed (with that ugly action) #sorry king,  must lend your words

Why leelee shippers always be blamed? 

As long as i join this ship,  i find you all are cute,  sweet,  ellegant,  and respect others. 

Okay.. Let sail again... Keep fabulous and spread love... Maybe after this little wind, the crumbs are already waiting for us

• Like 5

@melsmd01 Its crazy to think what is considered bashing when there was never a hint of reference to who is being bashed. It goes to show how far people would go to use someone's words to serve their purpose. It's sad that we can't freely post on our ship these days, let alone praise one of them only to use it as 'evidence' against us.

Its true that everyone here is fun, respectful and rational and we do not promote any kind of hostility as a whole. That's not what we represent as JoonJi shippers. I'd be happy too for more crumbs. For now, will keep chanting for LL to reach 8% for the final week. Fighting!!

• Like 6

Frankly I'm sick of pirates snooping around here and having so much interest in even our hidden content chat. 

I have reiterated that this is a shipper thread, of course we speak freely about who we like here, jg, je and joonu. If whoever doesn't like to see what we post here they can just ignore the existence of this thread. Why go to such extent to misconstrue information. 

I'm really sick of joonu shippers being blamed for everything. Why do we need to be blamed? Is it wrong to ship joonu?

• Like 7

On 6/27/2018 at 10:17 AM, marimari00 said:

I agree. Spies are still around and will misconstrue something on here to their own liking just to put JoonU shippers in a bad light. I just found out that a comment of mine praising JE and in no way made reference to anyone was used as an example of belittling JGs current costar. It’s scary to think that we have to watch ourselves in our own thread irregardless of how we approach  our discussions with respect of everyone.  

I agree. I understand the queen because she is not posting on her ig, if she promote the king the antis will hate and attack her. I am sad that Joonu can not love freely. Some fans are selfish, without feelings (they do not love?) OMG sometimes I do not believe in certain attitudes and selfish fanaticism. I'm a little bit away from the instagram for having so many disappointments, but I will continue to send, loving and praying for our Joonu couple. Chingu, if you make a hidden group, I want to participate (because we can express what we think and feel). Thanks to all chingus.

• Like 4

On 6/27/2018 at 8:58 AM, melsmd01 said:

Congratss for LL high rating!!  Looks like the fighting scenes are getting more interesting!!  The story is well written and the action packages are awesome!! 

Fighting actor_jg!!

Wow.... The taiwan jg fans are so so kind!! 

Cr to bello jg

Captain JG is so handsome

I miss uri queen captain.... 

is what JG wanted more action. That's right, because the synopsis of drama is "action."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e1b2j3 said:

I'm a little bit away from the instagram for having so many disappointments, but I will continue to send, loving and praying for our Joonu couple

Chingu don't ever give up on Instagram or soompi, we need to stay strong together right? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1