[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 minutes ago, strongtower said:

It's great to see him posting during IU's bday.

hi star gazers! Dropping by from anoth3r ship. But I love them in scarlet heart as well

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and I also have other ships too! I love them absolutely and thanks for supporting them!

• Like 4

Morning chingus,

From what i read, LJG-ssi ‘s venue for his Lotte event was at Lotte’s Myeong Dong area. 

As for IU FM, i dont remember the name of the theatre but from the carpet/flooring on the stage, it maybe the same venue that JG used for his mini fanmeet for the last episode of MLSHR (nov 2016?). Do correct me if i am wrong. Maybe there is a mention of it in the earlier post in this thread?

• Like 3

On 5/17/2018 at 6:17 AM, nurlayla said:

Omg omg *crying in the corner 

So sweet TT

IU pic is not from my ahjusshi right? Can't remember seeing that scene 

Whatever it is, HB IU :heart: May the king be with u kekeke

The pic is from My Ahjussi ep15, towards the end. Ji An was with Jung Hee at that time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Morning chingus,

From what i read, LJG-ssi ‘s venue for his Lotte event was at Lotte’s Myeong Dong area. 

As for IU FM, i dont remember the name of the theatre but from the carpet/flooring on the stage, it maybe the same venue that JG used for his mini fanmeet for the last episode of MLSHR (nov 2016?). Do correct me if i am wrong. Maybe there is a mention of it in the earlier post in this thread?

Thanks for the info, I tried googling or looking at IG but couldn't find her fan meet venue.

• Like 2