[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

ctto

their code ... Wangso  was the only one recognized it.

There is  no evidence that between them is more than just a friendship,  we can only make assumptions based on our observations. For the sake of their careers is not auspicious to recognize a relationship now, if it does exist.  However, my intuition tells me LJG has deeper feelings for IU  than for  a simple friend.  in an interview in the fall of 2016 he said that when he likes a woman approaches her as a friend first.

There are gestures that JG has not done before, he invited IU in  his FM,  he went to her concert knowing that this will create more speculation, his  agency already had denied that they are in a relationship,  yesterday gesture (from what I read before ,  hope I’m not wrong,  he has given a coffee caravan during MLSHR, now's the second time).  It knows  that until now JG  has been very discreet about his personal life and reluctant to enter into any scandal but lately he risked a lot. JG is a brave man (makes his own stunts, faced vortex torrents, ran over cars, etc), now he  probably have a solid reason to fight, defeat speculations.

Secondly, JG is a man, how to not like a girl so beautiful, sweet, cute, talented as IU. As a woman I like IU but a man…

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

Hide contents

OMG... chingu agree, gender, number and grade. There are gestures that JG has not done before, he invited IU in  his FM,  he went to her concert knowing that this will create more speculation, his  agency already had denied that they are in a relationship,  yesterday gesture (from what I read before ,  hope I’m not wrong,  he has given a coffee caravan during MLSHR, now's the second time).  It knows  that until now JG  has been very discreet about his personal life and reluctant to enter into any scandal but lately he risked a lot. JG is a brave man (makes his own stunts, faced vortex torrents, ran over cars, etc), now he  probably have a solid reason to fight, defeat speculations.

By my analysis JG never did with his co-stars and his friends,  and for him to risk doing this for Jieun there is a very strong reason that is more than friendship. can be deceived, due to the gossip concerning chemistry with its new co-star JG is just saying this actress that I sent the food truck is my queen that I love and want to stay for the rest of my life. my delulu 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, summer2017 said:

King can do a cameo also, it would be funny and nice! He received lots of love from his birthday too! Now I’m wondering who gave him the flowers. 

21 hours ago, summer2017 said:

King can do a cameo also, it would be funny and nice! He received lots of love from his birthday too! Now I’m wondering who gave him the flowers. 

The red roses also symbolize the respect and devotion that an individual has for the loved one, it is a sign of much love and affection to present as a present one or a bouquet of red roses. By his expression he won from a loved one ... who will it be?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi @summer2017 it's been a while! I miss our old camaraderie here and on IG as well, good to see you here and in the Lawless Lawyer forum :D. I'll be around for some time to support JG's new drama and then return to my holy work cave later when it ends lol :tongue:.

About the roses... (and some other stuffs)

Spoiler

the birthday buffet, cake and the roses were supposed to be from Hajunse :). He might have got some birthday presents from friends that we don't know, though :D.  some of you mentioned about JG sending the coffee truck for MLSHR, I really didn't remember anything about it. I only remembered fan supports including his birthday buffet that year. hm.

a few days ago, a well-known action filmmaker sent a coffee truck to support JG, which is a very nice gesture... I think this is also one of the proofs that JG has really tried to be true to his words: that he has tried to improve himself as a result of his reflection after what happened to him last year. I hope his happiness level will increase because he deserves good things and good people in his life, too.

I know some said that he sent the coffee truck to IU just to promote his drama. Don't get triggered by such pettiness. So what if it is also to promote the drama? IU looked so happy to receive the sweet treats anyway and judging from the many likes and comments on that particular post, it's also a good ''publication'' for her and her drama- not only for his sake. It's certainly NOT WRONG to support each other personally and profesionally that way :D . It's a win- win for them.  Haters gonna hate lol.

Please don't forget to drop your support for the dramas :wink:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/67550

*there will be a bunch of ''My Mister'' videos as well in that official tvN Vlive account*

Click <3 and drop your comments if you haven't done so :)

Have a nice Friday! *waves*

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/iu-thanks-yoo-in-na-and-lee-jun-ki-for-coffee-and-food-carts

Thanks @NoonaE your writting is like a rain for my heart..... Yes... I don't get it,  why they think like that... 

They suppprt each other and it is good,  happen so many timws between celebs... 

It is the first time Jg has shown such strong support for a female co star. Their friendship is definitely strong, very much stronger than just on a colleagues level. The things he does for her on a personal level is amazing! After he slowly walked out from the incident u can see him bouncing back happily and cheerily. And perhaps IU music gave him hope along The way. It is really heartwarming to see them remembering each other even after MLSHR and the news did mention that it was in 2016. Even the news can’t seem to move on from MLSHR. It is a fact that Jg shows his admiration for je openly and his actions prove it! Remember the MLSHR video he posted on his IG on the 1st anniversary? I’m sure he is well aware that ppl are shipping them but he doesn’t seem to be too affected. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Reveal hidden contents

the birthday buffet, cake and the roses were supposed to be from Hajunse :). He might have got some birthday presents from friends that we don't know, though :D.  some of you mentioned about JG sending the coffee truck for MLSHR, I really didn't remember anything about it. I only remembered fan supports including his birthday buffet that year. hm.

a few days ago, a well-known action filmmaker sent a coffee truck to support JG, which is a very nice gesture... I think this is also one of the proofs that JG has really tried to be true to his words: that he has tried to improve himself as a result of his reflection after what happened to him last year. I hope his happiness level will increase because he deserves good things and good people in his life, too.

I know some said that he sent the coffee truck to IU just to promote his drama. Don't get triggered by such pettiness. So what if it is also to promote the drama? IU looked so happy to receive the sweet treats anyway and judging from the many likes and comments on that particular post, it's also a good ''publication'' for her and her drama- not only for his sake. It's certainly NOT WRONG to support each other personally and profesionally that way :D . It's a win- win for them.  Haters gonna hate lol.

and

pag 37

• Like 5

8 hours ago, summer2017 said:

It is the first time Jg has shown such strong support for a female co star. Their friendship is definitely strong, very much stronger than just on a colleagues level. The things he does for her on a personal level is amazing! After he slowly walked out from the incident u can see him bouncing back happily and cheerily. And perhaps IU music gave him hope along The way. It is really heartwarming to see them remembering each other even after MLSHR and the news did mention that it was in 2016. Even the news can’t seem to move on from MLSHR. It is a fact that Jg shows his admiration for je openly and his actions prove it! Remember the MLSHR video he posted on his IG on the 1st anniversary? I’m sure he is well aware that ppl are shipping them but he doesn’t seem to be too affected. 

I also think so. 2017 was a year of turbulence for JG, How he said this year is from the dog. Many blessings to the Lee Lee couple.

• Like 6

@loljk17 oh thanks for filling in. Ah yes! He did send the coffee truck for the filming team that year; me and my rotten memories lol~ I also misunderstood it earlier as sending to other people lol

Anyway, a weekend post from Jiu-Jitsu boy: 

His interaction with Milla Jovovich in the comments is the cutest! Adorable warriors!

Spoiler

@summer2017 some said they‘re just like an ‚oppa-dongsaeng‘. I would say: why not? It’s a good kind of relationship (to start with) lol... 

8 hours ago, NoonaE said:

His interaction with Milla Jovovich in the comments is the cutest! Adorable warriors!

Thanks for posting Milla’s Comments! I scrolled through his IG last night but couldn’t find it. Wanted to know what Milla said. 

Spoiler

I don’t mind them being Oppa Dongsaeng rs. At least there’s interaction. So far for other female co stars there’s not even continued interaction after the shows ended. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

• Like 8

Happy anniversary to IU's award-winning album, Palette! something to cherish, indeed!

If you haven't got the chance to check it, here's a new Lawless Lawyer teaser posted by tvN on its VLive account :). Feel free to abuse the play button and drop some <3

http://www.vlive.tv/video/67781

And... a sneak peek to Lee Joongi's newest magazine photoshot (Marie Claire Korea May 2018)

Spoiler

@summer2017 I think it's also a part of his ''change'', that he tries to maintain a better relationship with his former co-stars whenever possible. I'm trying to 'tone down' the romantic expectation lol ... I hope nobody here will hunt me for not being such a ''religious shipper'' hahaha. though it's really a cute coincidence that his support was at the same time as Yoo Inna's support and both their banners showed inside jokes that implied their levels of closeness with IU. He must have known her habit of eating chocolate/sweets hence sending her all the sweet stuffs *dangggg I am craving for some chocolate dipped churros now* and the ''blood sugar'' comment on the banner, right? lol. "oppa-dongsaeng" is really a good kind of RS! they're publicly close friends who aren't afraid of being supportive towards each other now :wub:

Spoiler

@NoonaE nah I don’t think anyone will “hunt” u down. It’s good in a way that he can be seen supporting her publicly as a Sunbaenim so that we get more crumbs too! I’m just wondering what made the reporters so convinced about their junior senior rs, usually they’re quite cynical right? 

I realised Lee Seung Gi also gave IU a food truck but I don’t think she posted in her IG. My point is I feel everytime Jg does something, she is really happy to post and share about it, it shows that her friendship with Jg is as good as that with Inna and Hanna where she just posts freely and happily. 

• Like 10

Agree with what @NoonaE said on the changes in JG's "approach" to have a better relationship with his co-stars. But to openly showed his "adoration"on JE is really brave when he knows the outcome. We here  very much welcome the gesture and we were jubilant. But at the same time worried that he might get the backlash from his and her fans. 

The oppa-dongsaeng rs is natural. It may stay as it is or may progress later on. All celebs couple start their rs with O-D or noona-dongsaeng or sunbae-hoobae. Let's just wish their relationship will be a beautiful one either way.

• Like 8