[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Count on me chingus for their wedding *in delulu mode* as I said words can't describe how I felt when I opened my IG and saw them replying to each other with emoticons. Shows how close they are and not using words! 

Its officially the end of mass attack. I'm very sure Jg saw our tags as his video posted some scenes from there. I would like to thank all the IG warriors, we worked hard! Thanks to all stargazers, good job!

• Like 14

12 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

dropped by at ex-ofc gf IG. her latest pic shows she is having dinner w her present drama cast. i'm happy if she is moving on...

@glamlove123 Everybody deserves to be happy and moving on is the best medicine for acceptance for whatever faults have been done. In this way a new chapter open for a new beginning for good....

• Like 11

how's everyone doing? I bet you're all still recovering from yesterday's happenings huh? Just checking into to make sure we're all okay and didn't pass out from eating too much crumbs. If there's ever such a thing as too much! Stargazers Hwaiting!

• Like 19

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Next news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(Joongi, please have pity on us and not let us wait till the 2nd anniversary.) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making ecisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in IG and continue liking and commenting on each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. For everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. at-the-bar.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Still in happy mode, although our OTP didnt update, but im still full out of yesterday's big feast we had.tq for the lovely chants.. :wub: i feel like im in love again

• Like 15

6 hours ago, deori said:

She shared her progress  :blush:

Other cast member also upload MLSHR flash back pics,  glad to see they are celebrated this anniversary too ^^

Hide contents

she didn't post about the anniversary because she thought it wouldn't be necessary because her king already posted something, you know a couple will be always sharing the same thing, that's why they are called as couple because they are considered as one. ...kkkkkk...:wub:

• Like 19

22 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

(Joongi, please have pity on us and not let us wait till the 2nd anniversary.) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Chi your this line cracked me up I laughed so hard.I had to quote it :lol: anr the emojis are so cute :)

• Like 10

1. Next news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(Joongi, please have pity on us and not let us wait till the 2nd anniversary.) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making ecisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in IG and continue liking and commenting on each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. For everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

just-added.png 11. Jieun to enhance her stamina and flexibility for yoga doing-yoga-smiley-emoticon.gifand future endeavors.

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. at-the-bar.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 14

Queen is busy with her surprise comeback on mid September. Flower bookmark 2. That's why she is happy lately. She is really happy when she's working. The photos posted on IG lately must be for the album. Queen also increase her stamina by doing yoga. For concerts I suppose

• Like 11

Hi chingus!

Looks like our Queen is having fun and doing good as of this days. So do our king, but anyway, have guys notice it or is it just ne that we are TOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ quiet? Or we're just still recovering from the anniversary :flushed:?

Not that I'm complaining but, it gives me uneasy feeling that there might be is an unexpected news coming up and it will lead to major uproar or something... Or it's just me being paranoid? Sorry, gotta want this feeling out of my system

• Like 8