[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

With everything happen this is just sad. I don't want either of them getting dragged into these. Funny they call shippers delusional while they're assuming something on their own? But this is really sad as they generalize this shipper into something that are not. :/

• Like 16

Joining our captain @akinahana89 in saying how proud I am of everyone. You all are representing us well. Many people aren't aware that the actions of other factions were attributed to us. Not sure whether it was by intention or design, or whether, we became collateral damage since we appeared to be a natural default. Regardless, our calm behavior during this time after the recent announcement will speak for itself. 

Have a wonderful day/evening everyone. Will have anniversary info for all of you soon!!  :heart:

• Like 23

At first I had the urge to comment on the situation, but yes I agree with everyone that we should keep a low-profile now. Although I'm sad looking at the instagram posts of some people who are fueling the fire...I'm glad that I can pop in here and feel safe and supportive. Life goes on~ Let's just let time take it's course~ 

on another note...

Pumped up for the ANNIVERSARRY~~~~:glasses::heart:

• Like 20

5 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

This is a single post View full profile

Anon 2h
Mods in soompi thread are following your accounts and talking negative about you in their Hidden chat. Mostly of them are IU fans and LJK fans too. They started hating you when you mock their ship.
Beautiful

guys I found this in Netizensblahblah twitter someone posted it to his account.Be careful whom you shared your thoughts privately must be a person who wants to give the full credits to us.

Okay that was just a warning! Nothing can ruin my mood today.Goodnight chingus!

Lol! I don't think HATE is the right word to describe our feelings for that "paparazzi" (Newtblahblah mean) since it's such a strong word. Anyway, as much as possible, let's just be low profile. Might add as well to be more careful in dealing with other people around here or outside in soompi, cauz, like what we see now, we've definitely have a paparazzi in our tails. 

Lastly, just ignore them

Anyways, 3 days to go before anniversary :D

• Like 12

what a news...oh well wht should I say...:glasses:

21ee787c148c3eae0ba21aba59ec93d3--elsa-from-frozen-frozen-disney.jpg

be ready for MLSHR 1st anniversary, chingus... I am so pumped about it :heart::heart:

ps: for antis, haters and unwanted lurkers just go find ur satisfactions somewhere else, we got nothing for u here..:tongue::D 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Lol! I don't think HATE is the right word to describe our feelings for that "paparazzi" (Newtblahblah mean) since it's such a strong word. Anyway, as much as possible, let's just be low profile. Might add as well to be more careful in dealing with other people around here or outside in soompi, cauz, like what we see now, we've definitely have a paparazzi in our tails. 

Lastly, just ignore them

Anyways, 3 days to go before anniversary :D

Hello there!  *waves*

That's right...let's just ignore.  I read his tweets for reference & when I want to have a good laugh.  That's right, I find it funny.

Spoiler

Remember, words can't hurt you unless you put much significance into them. So let it be. We're famous! Let him or the others think that we have that much power or influence over these celebrities.  Let those who have a way with words think they're above us. Arrogance & narcissism at its finest!

We're here to share our thoughts, happiness, sadness and endless theories about our OTP.  That's not a crime.  Liking or disliking someone is not a crime. For as long as we know our limits, we know that people here in this thread in general, don't go out of their way bullying anyone. Everyone is his/her own censor.

This will be the last time I will ever talk about that guy in twitter.  Really pointless to engage in someone hellbent on hating us.

IN OUR HAPPY (SOMETIMES/OFTEN STORMY) HOUSE, WE COME TOGETHER  TO CELEBRATE LOVE WITH ONE ANOTHER. IN A HAPPY HOME.....THERE'S NO ROOM FOR HATE.

Have a nice weekend everyone. Remember to practice kindness, always.

LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart:

• Like 21

Good morning lovely people! I'm so honored to see our captain @akinahana89's post! 

Im so proud of soompi stargazers too. We never once incited any hate or bullying comments in JE JG or HB's IG and we have been actively reporting spam and abusive posts. That much I'm proud of. 

Our love for JE and JG is to always support them in their works and wishing peace and happiness for them. Pls continue to support their latest projects and if u wish to comment on their IG, please only leave supportive comments. 

• Like 19

Good Day Stargazers, at last our ship arrived at nearest island...we're ready to sail again to next destination ^^ and the journey will be as smooth as we hope, but we still need cautious for things what we may face again :)  

I like Captain's word "when the time is right, may our ship sail in the direction it was meant for! :D Hwaiting!!" 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hello Stargazers! What a ride we've had so far, huh?

RL has been kicking my butt as usual, so I haven't checked in with y'all for a long time, but I've been keeping up with all the news.

I just want to say how proud I am of our ship for handling the LJG-JHB break up news in such a respectful, calm manner and I'm glad that Soompi Stargazers can truthfully say that we are NOT part of the JoonU shippers that flood IU, JG, and/or JHB with disrespectful comments on their social media. I'm glad y'all are a part of this ship!

When the time is right, may our ship sail in the direction it was meant for! :D Hwaiting!!

We miss u captain and please post and visit us more often.

• Like 12

Hello, everyone! Just dropping by to post some good stuffs to lighten up the weekend's mood. MLSHR anniversary is coming, yay!

my favourite trio ever: p.s Baek Ah is literally all of us here lol

tumblr_ofkkzql9VU1tdfsf6o6_1280.gif

a special shoutout to Capt @akinahana89 ❤️

Hi !! 

@NoonaE gosh loving that post about "let them judge you" it speak so true.

I am copying what Nam Jong Hyuk favorite line in his last drama,  “Believing what you want to believe is your truth. Because that’s easier and less tiring.” 

So let's just be calm and enjoy the ship. ^^ in either way we wish all the best for Oppa n Jieunie 

• Like 21

Annyeong annyeong annyeong.....

Yesterday's news was a goose bump alright. Had to restraint myself from log-in for fear of emotion taking over the rational mind. Happy to see that everyone is behaving.... *pat on the back*.

Aye aye captain @akinahana89.....

Have a good weekend everyone (yes, we have life outside this thread....) :heart:

• Like 13

Remember when I quickly drop by after my stressful day I said I have a feeling that something good will happen, I just feel it that time but not knowing what good event is it. Now as I take my break, my heart was pumping so hard, and now I have a gut feeling that we are about to reach our destination, but it will be a tough one. I hope this will be good.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Remember when I quickly drop by after my stressful day I said I have a feeling that something good will happen, I just feel it that time but not knowing what good event is it. Now as I take my break, my heart was pumping so hard, and now I have a gut feeling that we are about to reach our destination, but it will be a tough one. I hope this will be good.

yeah! at a right time ... 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

There is no need to rush. After all, we're just going to be here, waiting in the sidelines and cheer for them.

Hopefully, there won't be any 'hindrance' in the way. Hopefully.

• Like 12

Happy Saturday everybody and let me share with u my fave spams of FMV. I love it when Fate is used for FMVs. The lyrics suit the FMV well. I really really love MLSHR and SoSoo couple. Love it when their friendship blossomed into love.

Spoiler

• Like 16