[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

For now let's focus on 1year Anniversary as @BIvy_Sangre chingu mentioned and hope that JG will be fine and it will not affect CM ratings. Stay strong! I know that we're not able to control anyone, but I also hope that JE will not be tagged and mentioned under any post related to today's news. Spread peace and love!

Counting days till Anniversary :) 

• Like 14

hahaha... Why does this always happens when ever I'll be posting the chapter 3 of my fanfic something happens like those bullying thing and pointing it on shippers, then the direct pointing of shippers here at Soompi of someone and then this break up news I guess I am not allowed to publish it since its too hot..hahaha... funny coincidence.

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

I'm back again just to transmit a message to casual shippers:

1. DO NOT POST MESSAGES ON IU'S INSTAGRAM ENCOURAGING HER TO DATE LJG

2. DO NOT POST MESSAGES ON LJG'S INSTAGRAM ENCOURAGING HIM TO DATE IU (again)

We do NOT want a repeat of the January debacle in which Namoo had to issue a statement denying JoonU rumours. 

Big-name stargazers on IG have already posted warnings about it. Any random shippers running wild, therefore, have nothing to do with us. We wash our hands of you.

That is all. Have a nice day.

okay noted!

• Like 13

Im new here, actually not new before just a visitor. 

Just finished to registered just to post a comment what I feel now..pls don't get mad at me.. don't get it wrong or misunderstood it..

I'm happy Becoz I successfully 

Spoiler

Edited by JoonU
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, postnihilism said:

I'm back again just to transmit a message to casual shippers:

1. DO NOT POST MESSAGES ON IU'S INSTAGRAM ENCOURAGING HER TO DATE LJG

2. DO NOT POST MESSAGES ON LJG'S INSTAGRAM ENCOURAGING HIM TO DATE IU (again)

We do NOT want a repeat of the January debacle in which Namoo had to issue a statement denying JoonU rumours. 

Big-name stargazers on IG have already posted warnings about it. Any random shippers running wild, therefore, have nothing to do with us. We wash our hands of you.

That is all. Have a nice day.

I can't help here while reading about the break news :grin:...Anyway, their (JK-??) issue are none of our business let's continue spread love :heart:... @postnihilism noted above reminder...:D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, caramelovers75 said:

Wow, we become more & more famous!!! Please behave & say "cheese" to Paparazzi, everyone!!

Note to haters, JG & JE fans: Please differentiate rude casual shippers (that bombarded their IG) with us, Stargazers. We CARE & RESPECT JG & JE a lot, either together or individually. Thank you. *Press Conference closed*

Edited by akinahana89
MOD EDIT: Please don't quote images
  • Like 5

This is a single post View full profile

Anon 2h
Mods in soompi thread are following your accounts and talking negative about you in their Hidden chat. Mostly of them are IU fans and LJK fans too. They started hating you when you mock their ship.
Beautiful

guys I found this in Netizensblahblah twitter someone posted it to his account.Be careful whom you shared your thoughts privately must be a person who wants to give the full credits to us.

Okay that was just a warning! Nothing can ruin my mood today.Goodnight chingus!

• Like 11