[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@Bambiina lol..i feel the same about JHB..LOL

I agree with some part of your theory, like JG-IU feeling something special for eachother during filming BUT i definitely don't think JG was in a relationship when all this were happening,  i think he would have already brokenup with JHB in late 2015 or in early 2016.When did they have time to date?  because He was busy with shooting,FM,lotte ad,travelling etc..etc and she was busy with traveling too. Thats why i think the news that they started dating from 2016 is NOT TRUE because it doesn't even makes sense. 

May be he was feeling lonely after the breakup, but when ML shooting began he got to know ML family, and it gave him the love and affection he wanted and took away the loneliness he was suffering. 

Ofcourse ML family would have definitely known about his relationship status and ofcourse IU's too. And when you look at SAF, the whole cast seems to SHIP them like us..lol i can see it in their eyes, and actions.They wanted them together because the feeling was mutual between IU and JG.

With the Sudden turn of events and each happening one after the other, I can definitely feel some "upper hand"(a powerful one) was involved with Dispatch in releasing the news. They did for either of two purpose :

1. They wanted JG, since his popularity was rising. 

2. They were against his popularity. 

Dare i ask Dispatch to release atleat a single pic of JG-JHB in 2016?! I don't think we can find any..since they were not together. 

That's why i think he was "forced" to accept the dating since that upperhand had something more dangerous to jeopardize his career.

I know it sounds weird but i think they are no longer in a relationship but are "forced" to accept being in a relationship to protect something they care.(That can be anything like career,image or even the person they love). And both belonging to the same agency is irking me from the start.

He did say in an interview in 2016, that he didn't have time to "love" so how come they were dating in 2016?

Whatever it is, i think JG is in a very difficult situation now. Hope he comes out of it soon.

If JoonU are destined together,They will make it irrespective of any difficulty. 

• Like 23

Hi everybody.

Just dropping by to say that I'm still a JoonU shipper though these three days I've been walking and working like a brainless cockroach zombie due to the sudden 'bomb' dropped to Joon Gi. I had been staying peacefully in my hiatus cave but it's Joon Gi, so I really had to go out for a while to gain my sanity and get a virtual hug from fellow hajunses in Joon Gi thread lol. The negativity and judgmental statements are everywhere... really exhausting.

I'm thankful that the shippers here seem to be dealing with this in a nice, level-headed way. Dear @akinahana89 please know this: I admire you A LOT for keeping this thread a 'friendly' place for Joon Gi at this time of tribulation! I can't think of any theories or whatever sound explanations and I have even made peace with Hyebin lol... you all might know it by now that she's not my #1 favourite girl but oh well, 'officially' she's now someone I have to deal with as a Joon Gi fan. I am also aware that some of you might have been upset to Joon Gi personally. It's normal and I won't argue too much on that at the moment, I don't have the energy *again, I've been a brainless cockroach, my cognitive ability just disappeared along with those old Dispatch photos hahaha* and I don't want to force my belief to anybody here. If you choose to believe what I believe concerning Joon Gi, that's really nice of you.

Anyway, we are all still waiting for the storm to pass... tomorrow it'll be the first script reading of 'Criminal Minds'. From some sources, it's mentioned that Joon Gi has confirmed as the cast, but we'll have to wait further for the exact news. It's going to be on tvN and with all the MEC fuss, I don't want to put my expectation way too highly. Oh, if this hasn't been mentioned here either, Joon Gi might give an official statement about 'this issue' at his upcoming FM. It's been affected already by some immature fans but again it's their choice to stay a fan or not. I believe the Joon Gi I know and see, so I'll stay. And I'm also still keeping my words when I first jumped in this ship: I will say goodbye when the two of them get married (separately). For the time being, hope is still there.

P.S.: I am not a crybaby but when I heard JE sing 'Fate', I just sobbed. Oh my heart. My poor poor heart.

Have a good day, Stargazers. I will drop by again once in a while whenever there's a chance to do so. I wish everybody well! :)

@enigmaticangelThat's the beauty of shipping .. there's no 'right' or 'wrong' theory .. depend on each indvidual .. :D everything and anything is possible .... and we could be totally wrong

Spoiler

The thing is .. if it's  Namoo 'idea' or namoo force him - what can they gain by making him look like a liar? Especially with the MEC situation. If they plan to damage his reputation (ppl labeling him liar), they succeeded but wouldn't this somehow affect another actor under them too - JHB. Would JHB agree to this 'charade' when in the end if JG decided to 'break off' wouldn't she be on the losing end? ... Do they plan to 'hurt' JHB too? ... Does JHB is like most 2nd lead character in drama that willing to hold on to someone that no longer care about her ... Does she loves him that much that she agrees to be the scapegoat?  

Just too many questions .. since there 2 party involve here ... they have to get agreement by both JG and JHB ...

Anyway - I promised will not post anything about JHB anymore .. Afraid mod may start giving out warning .. anyone else wants to talk about conspiracy :D (woahhh I feel like I am some kind of FBI agent) . Please PM me ... I will not talk about JHB anymore in the thread... Feel free to pm me or include me in your group ... lets discuss the theoriesssssssssssssssssssssss wakakakkakaak)

@MrKobegiant - Ah chinggu - I always see your post in Kikyo thread ... :D thaaank you for such nice worf

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@Bambiina lol..i feel the same about JHB..LOL

I agree with some part of your theory, like JG-IU feeling something special for eachother during filming BUT i definitely don't think JG was in a relationship when all this were happening,  i think he would have already brokenup with JHB in late 2015 or in early 2016.When did they have time to date?  because He was busy with shooting,FM,lotte ad,travelling etc..etc and she was busy with traveling too. Thats why i think the news that they started dating from 2016 is NOT TRUE because it doesn't even makes sense. 

May be he was feeling lonely after the breakup, but when ML shooting began he got to know ML family, and it gave him the love and affection he wanted and took away the loneliness he was suffering. 

Ofcourse ML family would have definitely known about his relationship status and ofcourse IU's too. And when you look at SAF, the whole cast seems to SHIP them like us..lol i can see it in their eyes, and actions.They wanted them together because the feeling was mutual between IU and JG.

With the Sudden turn of events and each happening one after the other, I can definitely feel some "upper hand"(a powerful one) was involved with Dispatch in releasing the news. They did for either of two purpose :

1. They wanted JG, since his popularity was rising. 

2. They were against his popularity. 

Dare i ask Dispatch to release atleat a single pic of JG-JHB in 2016?! I don't think we can find any..since they were not together. 

That's why i think he was "forced" to accept the dating since that upperhand had something more dangerous to jeopardize his career.

I know it sounds weird but i think they are no longer in a relationship but are "forced" to accept being in a relationship to protect something they care.(That can be anything like career,image or even the person they love). And both belonging to the same agency is irking me from the start.

He did say in an interview in 2016, that he didn't have time to "love" so how come they were dating in 2016?

Whatever it is, i think JG is in a very difficult situation now. Hope he comes out of it soon.

If JoonU are destined together,They will make it irrespective of any difficulty. 

Damn, this helter skelter is like a two sided glass; you see all that the media has published until you go into details and see what was actually behind it. 

Though these are just theories, I can still relate to them more than what they have officially stated. And not just because I want to believe otherwise or defend my ship.  

I was scrolling back JHB's IG from the very start of her account and as you said, she sure has traveled a lot. Even on December 31st, the night of SAF award, she had posted a pic of her travel (I dunno somewhere near the north pole). In what way is that a relation ship?! If they weren't with each other even on new years eve, some one explain please what kind of a "dating" is that?

They are both celebrities and have their own schedule? Agreed. JG had attended SAF and couldn't have been with her? Agreed. But they could have planned a date after the award, couldn't they? If this is somd sort of dating, even for a celebrity, it's as good as being single! 

This along with all their busy schedule as you mentioned makes it hard to believe "they STARTED DATING in the second half of 2016". I could go with "ENDED DATING in the seond half of 2016" better. 

So many things are fishy here, they may be the sole truth of course. But they're weired and seem out of place. 

Thanks for those "possibilities" behind that scandal, that I'm now giving him some benefit of the doubt. With his renewal with namoo and sudden confirmation of CM there must be something..

Back then I do not want a romantic stuff in his next project CM but now I want to have him a slight love line in there.. Haha so I can't think of this scandal haha

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, rozhin mohammadikian said:

Damn, this helter skelter is like a two sided glass; you see all that the media has published until you go into details and see what was actually behind it. 

Though these are just theories, I can still relate to them more than what they have officially stated. And not just because I want to believe otherwise or defend my ship.  

I was scrolling back JHB's IG from the very start of her account and as you said, she sure has traveled a lot. Even on December 31st, the night of SAF award, she had posted a pic of her travel (I dunno somewhere near the north pole). In what way is that a relation ship?! If they weren't with each other even on new years eve, some one explain please what kind of a "dating" is that?

They are both celebrities and have their own schedule? Agreed. JG had attended SAF and couldn't have been with her? Agreed. But they could have planned a date after the award, couldn't they? If this is somd sort of dating, even for a celebrity, it's as good as being single! 

This along with all their busy schedule as you mentioned makes it hard to believe "they STARTED DATING in the second half of 2016". I could go with "ENDED DATING in the seond half of 2016" better. 

So many things are fishy here, they may be the sole truth of course. But they're weired and seem out of place. 

Its first half of 2016 when they dated right? And not second. For some reason theyre stating that it was during moonlover s shoot since they ended in June so any specuations of breaking with voldy will not involve him...

I'm so over thinking right now..

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Though our ship has been attacked, we continue to keep the faith in JoonU!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song tomorrow. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. JoonGi to eventually talk about his true feelings and thoughts about recent revelations.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for JoonGi's FM in Seoul on the 15th.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance (first CM script reading?) shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. People who love to manipulate others to live in a deserted and shark-infested island.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady. (This will level up the tolerance of the woman he is dating and prepare her for the future)

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together more often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and my ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other and make the BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

This is my chant. It is up to you whether or not you wish the same things for JoonU. As I have stated, I am staying on this ship until the time when a wedding is announced.

I m so happy you came back with your prayers!! I was afraid we all lose faith here:lol:

Let s not lose faith in miracles... Even Jesus resurrected at third day. Who knows what future holds?

Hwaiting Chingus!

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, latinoona said:

I m so happy you came back with your prayers!! I was afraid we all lose faith here:lol:

Let s not lose faith in miracles... Even Jesus resurrected at third day. Who knows what future holds?

Hwaiting Chingus!

I missed posting the chant yesterday not because of what happened but because I was so busy with work and RL.

I am excitedly waiting for what will happen in the next few days. fingers and toes crossed!

Let's just think of the situation like gold, it needs to go through extreme fire to be at its best.

• Like 23

@rozhin mohammadikian that traveling part is what bothering me the most. If they were in a relationship from 2016, wouldn't they be more intimate in the first year? They will somehow find time instead of going away from eachother. And JG looks more than fine in ML BTS. 

God i want share more theories..but i am not able to! 

Can we create a group to share our theories freely..like KAKAO TALK GROUP or something..? Lol 

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@rozhin mohammadikian that traveling part is what bothering me the most. If they were in a relationship from 2016, wouldn't they be more intimate in the first year? They will somehow find time instead of going away from eachother. And JG looks more than fine in ML BTS. 

God i want share more theories..but i am not able to! 

Can we create a group to share our theories freely..like KAKAO TALK GROUP or something..? Lol 

Yes!!!! I don t know Kakao, but WhatsApp 

anyway please count me in!!

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@latinoona lol thank you chingu..

I am okay with whatever it is..KAKAO,whatsapp,hike,line or wechat even..

I desperately want a group chat to share my theory. Who else thinks the same? 

If you use Kakao, download the IU stickers and take screenshots please!

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

If you use Kakao, download the IU stickers and take screenshots please!

I haven't used Kakao talk chingu..sorry.. 

I thought many people here use that..but i think IUteamstarcandy posted a link on Twitter which had IU sticker gifs..

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@latinoona lol thank you chingu..

I am okay with whatever it is..KAKAO,whatsapp,hike,line or wechat even..

I desperately want a group chat to share my theory. Who else thinks the same? 

Count me in... been very busy lately but i also think the timing isn't right which lead to a conspiracy theory! I'm happy for JG (as we know, we started this ship when IU with someone, hence it doesn't bother me because it gives me happiness). I will type more when i have time - probably in our whatsapp or line group??

• Like 12

@sosooyah19 yes, sorry, the original namoo statement says "beginning of 2016". Even so, it does'nt change the facts that we suspect. 

@enigmaticangel I'm in.  If you decided on what app, let me know too. Telegram is a user friendly app too, but I'm okay with the others.