[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I came here to weep and to sob..... :bawling: Haven't had a chance to back read too much, but it seems that there is anger too. I don't feel angry, just disappointed that this ship will have to sail slowly for the time being.

But hey, when we started our journey, one of them was supposedly still in relationship, why should we stop the sailing now? I've stated before, and it stands that I will only get off this ship when I hear wedding bells from either of them. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

Let's wait and see, usually with this kind of scandal you have to think twice before saying anything.. Sometimes it takes weeks and interview opportunity to clear what happened.

He better thinks really really carefully before saying anything and collaborate with the other party because she's going to make her appearance on some variety show. 

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

As someone said this is like a gun used by dispatch to trap him when he denied several times. We don't know what's the real story. But he did made some mistakes there so let's see what will happen next. 

Trapped by dispatch or someone else, maybe. The timing is really off. If what we witnessed between JG & JE were true, then JE is a huge rival because she's young, beautiful, successful and nice.

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Has JG written apology for his fans or explain why he was hiding?  JE wrote to her fans when her relationship came out

I'd like for him to say something sooner (if he does) but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he might wait until his fanmeeting to address his fans face to face.

• Like 15

Anneyeong chinggu how are you feeling today? I feel better from yesterday but still waiting for some explanation from Joongi oppa himself about what's happening? I am still kinda confused a bit. If real life didn't permit them to be together it'll be ok I'll ship them as Soo X So. But chill guys they are not married yet.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, postnihilism said:

Anyone else want to be part of this club? By all means speak up if I've missed you. (Also, I'm wondering if anyone wants to move over to a private chatroom maybe?? I know antis are lurking here and it's creeping me out tbh, even as someone on the low end of deluluness.)

Is it not too late for me to request to join this club dear @postnihilism ?

Please count me in

• Like 10

5 hours ago, postnihilism said:

Saddened to witness this exodus.mp3. Could we do a roll call for us folks who are still here for JoonU and don't totally hate LJG's guts?? Off the top of my head there's

- myself

- @krysyuy

- @sublimelyheureuse

- @Siracusa

- @akinahana89

... Anyone else want to be part of this club? By all means speak up if I've missed you. (Also, I'm wondering if anyone wants to move over to a private chatroom maybe?? I know antis are lurking here and it's creeping me out tbh, even as someone on the low end of deluluness.)

Anyway. I totally agree with the speculation that Joongi and JHB are likely a casual on-off thing. Some are jumping to UPCOMING NUPTIALS because LJG confirmed but... nah, fam. He confirmed because Dispatch pulled receipts. Trying to spin it any other way would flop. (Then again, who knows, I could be totally wrong and by this time next year they'll be hitched and I'll eat my words, god forbid.) 

I also just can't reconcile being truly serious about your partner and then going to the fanservice lengths that Joongi has gone. As far as MEC is concerned, I don't think LJG crossed any line with PMY. It was all scripted. The fanservice with IU, though, actually IS gratuitous. Like, here is what is required to do your job:

- Walking the red carpet, posing for the camera, accepting the couple award together, praising your costar's work

- Guesting at your costar's event, reenacting drama scenes

- Generally being supportive towards your costar

Here is what is NOT required to do your job:

- Numerous comments about the attractiveness of your costar ("the more I drink the more I notice Jieun's beauty" #never forget)

- Insistence on holding hands (which IU actually tried to avoid more than once)

- Attempts to propel emotional intimacy ("... so let's get back to what you think about me!")

The second list is not the behaviour of someone being 100% professional. And since we have no evidence yet that Joongi is a womanizing playboy manslut, the simplest explanation to all of this is that his relationship with JHB probably isn't that deep. Considering how long they've known each other, they've probably been friends with benefits. So honestly, I'm not really mad on either JHB or IU's behalf. (tbh, as a general rule I don't do protectiveness of celebrities who are rolling in all our $$$$$, lmao.)

In other news... not gonna lie, the IU/Kim Soohyun MV news kind of stings, since that's something we were wanting to see for her and LJG. I don't know if the MV will be a romantic storyline, but chemistry-wise IU/KSH can't beat IU/LJG. So yeah, I'll probably be watching that MV grumpily imagining LJG instead. :lol: In any case, I'm pretty confident that this collab is happening to further bury IU/LJG gossip. 

Count on me too! There´s so much left to comment and review....And I´m so attached to you guys, you always make my day:heart: 

• Like 15

7 hours ago, postnihilism said:

Saddened to witness this exodus.mp3. Could we do a roll call for us folks who are still here for JoonU and don't totally hate LJG's guts?? Off the top of my head there's

- myself

- @krysyuy

- @sublimelyheureuse

- @Siracusa

- @akinahana89

... Anyone else want to be part of this club? By all means speak up if I've missed you. (Also, I'm wondering if anyone wants to move over to a private chatroom maybe?? I know antis are lurking here and it's creeping me out tbh, even as someone on the low end of deluluness.)

Anyway. I totally agree with the speculation that Joongi and JHB are likely a casual on-off thing. Some are jumping to UPCOMING NUPTIALS because LJG confirmed but... nah, fam. He confirmed because Dispatch pulled receipts. Trying to spin it any other way would flop. (Then again, who knows, I could be totally wrong and by this time next year they'll be hitched and I'll eat my words, god forbid.) 

I also just can't reconcile being truly serious about your partner and then going to the fanservice lengths that Joongi has gone. As far as MEC is concerned, I don't think LJG crossed any line with PMY. It was all scripted. The fanservice with IU, though, actually IS gratuitous. Like, here is what is required to do your job:

- Walking the red carpet, posing for the camera, accepting the couple award together, praising your costar's work

- Guesting at your costar's event, reenacting drama scenes

- Generally being supportive towards your costar

Here is what is NOT required to do your job:

- Numerous comments about the attractiveness of your costar ("the more I drink the more I notice Jieun's beauty" #never forget)

- Insistence on holding hands (which IU actually tried to avoid more than once)

- Attempts to propel emotional intimacy ("... so let's get back to what you think about me!")

The second list is not the behaviour of someone being 100% professional. And since we have no evidence yet that Joongi is a womanizing playboy manslut, the simplest explanation to all of this is that his relationship with JHB probably isn't that deep. Considering how long they've known each other, they've probably been friends with benefits. So honestly, I'm not really mad on either JHB or IU's behalf. (tbh, as a general rule I don't do protectiveness of celebrities who are rolling in all our $$$$$, lmao.)

In other news... not gonna lie, the IU/Kim Soohyun MV news kind of stings, since that's something we were wanting to see for her and LJG. I don't know if the MV will be a romantic storyline, but chemistry-wise IU/KSH can't beat IU/LJG. So yeah, I'll probably be watching that MV grumpily imagining LJG instead. :lol: In any case, I'm pretty confident that this collab is happening to further bury IU/LJG gossip. 

Count me in too. 

• Like 10

Hi Chingus!  Sorry it took me long time to write about what happened yesterday, up to now I'm still unable to admit that this happened it seemed so surreal, but I guess it is bound to happen, TRUTH will always come out.   But why do I feel so uneasy about the confirmation eventhough there are lots of pics from dispatch, maybe I'm just in denial.  But you know I'm still not abandoning our ship there's still this voice inside my head that says that in time they will be with each other, all this too shall pass...So @postnihilismcount me in, let keep this ship sailing...:heart:

• Like 19

Hello yeorobun....Angyeo.....First time i share my thought here...Please be nice with me. Truthly, I'm still new with this shipping thing. I'm silent lurker here for quite a while....I love to read what the stargazers write here...the findings..their chemisty....their giddiness...their looks towards each other....etcetcetcetc....all was a happy heaven for me to lurk here until yesterday when the news comeout...I was dumdfounded and fool and angry at the same time....I dunno how to react until i lough so hard...i think i'm been crazy for a while. I am not good in writing the words but when i reads all the comment here...I feel the same too. For me personally, i dont care who he been dating but what made me feel stupid? fool? aaahhh angry because the way he carried himself as  image of eligible bachelor to be in need of love and look so lonely....that i cannot deal with...and the skinship??? aahh i dont want to talk about it cause to much already for me....I'm sorry because rant much here...Anyway good luck for shipper here....All stargazers here are strong bond and nice here....I feel like i have many friends that share the same feeling here....feeling like home....I will still support both of them JG and JE in personal way even i'm only a sohae shipper. Sigh...

• Like 16