[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

38 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

I talked about the dating thingy to my husband nonstop. He didn't say anything but, "you can sue him for betrayal of public trust". I laughed so hard.

LMAO!! :D:D:D On a serious note, Hope no one will do that now. He still have his encore next week.

Is Namoo even thinking right with all of these? *smh

• Like 14

I still want in this ship too T_T i think our ship was crash and not yet sunk into deep blue sea... I feel not stable right now...i got headache really after read the news, all days i can't took myself from this thread and instagram. I felt i'm dreaming...blurry eyes, numb brain LoL this MLSHR and Joon Gi gave me such a big impact to my daily life. I see many members came back to thread because this news LoL group hug Stargazers! T_T 

• Like 21

At least our shipper page is sailing chinggu @kilovekyoeven though our ship get crash.

And i love reading all the comments about this news in this thread and finally this thread alive just like when SAF awards...

Still waiting for fanfic to heal our shipper heart. Please make a new fanfic chinggu.

• Like 12

@Siracusa @postnihilism Thanks for your posts! I needed the laugh and it's nice to see some positivity in here. I'm totally on board with you guys! haha

I honestly don't know why I keep refreshing this thread though. Nothing's going to change that fast, lmao. I guess it's just nice to see there are still people who will stick around. :3 I do think JoonU actions were genuine, even if the intent we read into them was not what we thought, lol. For me personally, I can't be mad at him because I think the friendship between the Moon Lovers cast is true. Plus I can't forget how sweetly JE enacted one of their conversations in IU TV. It might not be what we wanted it to be, but I'm glad JG was there to support JE and vice versa.

By the way, I'm coming up with all sorts of fanfic/drama scenarios to get around this, lmao. Ah fanfic, what would I do without you.

Anyways, as for what Namoo is thinking, I think it's pretty obvious that LJG's hand was forced. *shrugs* The timing absolutely sucks. You can bet LJG had a much better plan in mind if/when he was ever going to go public on his terms. But better it gets out and blows up now instead of smack dab in the middle of whatever his next project is.

• Like 21

I am not gonna deny i fell betrayed about it, i know when i join on this ship, i know there will be ups and downs and i am prepared for it. but i am not prepared for this, i can accept if he has a girlfriend but he did not make flirt with other girls like IU and PMY, worst is with PMY he is doing it on national tv, and people need to stop saying its a reality show, its acting, we all know its acting, half of it truth and half of it acting if he needs to act, he is acting in a drama already why the need to act even in a reality show.

Yes i get that we do sometimes jump and over analyzing things but still he help to fuel those things by doing the things he was doing, if he is indeed in a relationship he should have maintained a sunbae-hoobae relationship with IU and even with PMY but he did not, he keeps saying he is single and lonely when all the while he is not, those are not scripted he said that by himself, we can guess its true that its not scripted since TVN was even shocked by this news that made them decide not to air the episode between him and PMY.

anyway its already here, i have doubts about him before because he is too showy but i step aside that feeling and trust him and then this boom! ahaha oh well, what can we do, its already been done, sorry but it will be hypocrite for me to wish him happiness when i dont feel it for him. Only time can tell what will happen but for now i am done with him..

P.S.

Dont you think TVN will be mad at him they waste resources and money for those episodes they shot in Italy and it will not air, at the end day they say its all about money in the entertainment industry they need to gain what they use in producing that show and they will loss money for not airing it.

• Like 21

22 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

@Siracusa @postnihilism Thanks for your posts! I needed the laugh and it's nice to see some positivity in here. I'm totally on board with you guys! haha

I honestly don't know why I keep refreshing this thread though. Nothing's going to change that fast, lmao. I guess it's just nice to see there are still people who will stick around. :3 I do think JoonU actions were genuine, even if the intent we read into them was not what we thought, lol. For me personally, I can't be mad at him because I think the friendship between the Moon Lovers cast is true. Plus I can't forget how sweetly JE enacted one of their conversations in IU TV. It might not be what we wanted it to be, but I'm glad JG was there to support JE and vice versa.

By the way, I'm coming up with all sorts of fanfic/drama scenarios to get around this, lmao. Ah fanfic, what would I do without you.

Anyways, as for what Namoo is thinking, I think it's pretty obvious that LJG's hand was forced. *shrugs* The timing absolutely sucks. You can bet LJG had a much better plan in mind if/when he was ever going to go public on his terms. But better it gets out and blows up now instead of smack dab in the middle of whatever his next project is.

Dont you think its too late for that hehehe, because it already backfired, his candy show in TVN is doing good and with this news few minutes upon getting out TVN is already issue a statement that they will not air the episodes between him and PMY so from that statement its already doom, actually you can say that TVN is saving him whatever he said and do with PMY there will even make him more a bad guy, because he is already in a relationship but he is flirting and acting single with PMY, even though it is just a reality show, still people are aware what is this show all about..

and if i am not mistaken TVN is trying to acquire the rights to air criminals minds so now i think he knows what will happen...

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, hyehoon said:

Dont you think TVN will be mad at him they waste resources and money for those episodes they shot in Italy and it will not air, at the end of the say its all about money in the entertainment industry they need to gain what they use in producing that show and they will loss money for not airing it.

I dunno, originally, his appearance was only supposed to be up to Episode 7 (which aired this past weekend). However, the response was so good to him and PMY, they were going to show off more footage, but this time from PMY's perspective. I don't know if they lose out that much when they already fulfilled their original plan. They won't be mad about wasted resources because they shot all the Italy stuff at the same time and then came back to Korea to edit and spread the content across four episodes. It's not like they were forced to pull the episodes before they aired. It's just a matter of re-editing whoever the other couples are in MEC and reverting back to their original plan for Episode 8.

• Like 13

Just misread the first thread's name recommended by "Popular Now" column on right side of the screen...

"[Current Tvn Drama 2017] The Liar and His Lover - Lee Hyun Woo, Joy

Started January 13"

sarcasm?coincidence?....sign, hope for us a new tomorrow.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, freckledcontessa said:

I talked about the dating thingy to my husband nonstop. He didn't say anything but, "you can sue him for betrayal of public trust". I laughed so hard.

The one makes me smile again, i think we can do that :D

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

I still cant get over it.... so whats JE initial means in his eyes??? Fans services?? He told us to see whats in his eyes and we found JE intial and the I

:heart: U and a few photos of him and JE

I'm sorry, I can see why some people would be mad regarding some of his actions, but this example can't be one of them. It was already explained by someone else when this picture was first posted that it was fan-edited and the fan did that. LJG was clueless about the JE initial in his eye, and the reason for the "see *eye emoji*" is because the picture is cropped in such a way that his eye is in focus. It's as simple as that.

• Like 14

I really dont want to leave this ship.. all of u already being a part of my daily life..

at least for now..i cant accept this (or his) situation, but i love u guys my stargazer fellow..it would be worst to face this news without u guys.. *hug 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I dunno, originally, his appearance was only supposed to be up to Episode 7 (which aired this past weekend). However, the response was so good to him and PMY, they were going to show off more footage, but this time from PMY's perspective. I don't know if they lose out that much when they already fulfilled their original plan. They won't be mad about wasted resources because they shot all the Italy stuff at the same time and then came back to Korea to edit and spread the content across four episodes. It's not like they were forced to pull the episodes before they aired. It's just a matter of re-editing whoever the other couples are in MEC and reverting back to their original plan for Episode 8.

Yes you are right they are done filming in Italy and they are just editing the episodes to be shown, but the ads and products used that paid to be shown in that show will not be air anymore, even though the next episode is from girl POV still he is included in that part since he is the other end that the girl talked to.

and the products and ads that paid to be shown because they will be used by PMY will not be shown anymore, sorry but he robbed the girl of the opportunity to shine in her POV, it will not be shown because he was there also and said somethings that will compromised him even more, so i dont think he is done with 7 episodes it will only be done after the girls POV which he is also included.. - just an opinion -

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, meandheart said:

He will delete the post on his ig that related with iu..Or not?..Just wondering..erm:ph34r:

I dnt knw why but i cant really leave this thread.

But to be frank he should delete the posts.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, meandheart said:

He will delete the post on his ig that related with iu..Or not?..Just wondering..erm:ph34r:

Yes this will be sad thing...oh God...too sad. He posted so many "For You" song, waee?! Joon Gi yaa...

Life is like a dream.  

Right and wrong. Love and hate. 

They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace.

:bawling:  i'm not watching drama right, it's reality....now it feel more bad than SHR ending.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I dnt knw why but i cant really leave this thread.

But to be frank he should delete the posts.

I hope he doesn't.

Just because their relationship isn't what we thought it was doesn't invalidate their friendship. I don't see why he should have to delete any of his posts.

• Like 20