[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@kilovekyo wow..thank u for the pic n vid, it is indeed not coincidence anymore but beautiful fate! universe helps bring our OTP together  :) 

@Joseph Lim the most important thing is only one man wins JE's heart that is LJG :D (i didn't know why i can't tag u..) 

@iliveforsosoo  yes..I noticed it all too..and i also remembered in that poster photoshoot, JG seemed trying hard to ignore JE he was different, (maybe he had conflicting feeling because JE still had a bf and he didn't know that JE n bf relationship actually already fell apart at that time) #delulu :D 

the interesting part was when JE felt left out and trying to seek JG's attentions by pulling his (fake) hair hihihi...this girl is too cute :) and did u noticed JE expressions when her, JG and haneul did they photo sections part ,when hanuel hug her, her expressions was like "ng..ok" but when JG hug her she was all happy n smiley hehe...

oh...i miss both of them so much...waiting for the next crumbs and cakes is really test my patience. plz..God hear our prayer bbjx blessing comes true :heart::D 

• Like 18

7 hours ago, junee22 said:

So..I was thinking to only lurking...but then I saw the video that @Gabi Bros posted...and just got carried away....awwww....that's so sweettt!!! And I'm being giddy and happy just imagining JG featured in JE's MV (oh God..please hear our pray)

@kilovekyo So..... JE is destined to be Hae Soo since the beginning? hahahaha..I know that logically maybe that dress is popular back in 2012 (saw the year)..but hey, isn't the coincidence is just so scary? (I'm happy though not scared..kekeke) But, can I ask to IU's long time fans when was she wearing this pretty dress? I miss @starcandy0516 ..where is she by the way?LOL

I didn't say this outside this thread...I keep it to myself (fully aware there are so many unshipper..LOLOL) so...the UNIVERSE is supporting JG & JE? in so many ways??Look at all these "coincidences" that the universe put for them..Oh my God...

Anyway...2 days more to Valentine...hope JG will kind enough (you know what I mean) *wink wink*

Happy weekend to you all and may BBJX magic comes true...

Yes it gave me goosebump sometimes. Just keep your thought here, i hope you can ignore the antis and haters, they always there wherever in this thread or outside thread ^^ but i didn't much understand how the antis and haters works, it's quite sad for me if we're too aware for them and make Stargazers couldn't share our thought here. 

That's why i wish for, Joon Gi will post something in this Valentine that he never did before.

BBJX miracles please come true!

4 hours ago, namelesschic said:

There's such a thing as too much coincidence. But too much coincidences is not coincidence, it's meant to be. 

To be honest with or without the coincidences they're still a sight to see. The icing on the cake is if they will marry someday and I am a fan and a believer so waiting even if it will take forever for that to happen is nothing.

ahh...i love what you said it's meant to be  ^^ so agree. Yes yes, we're keep our faith for them :wub:

• Like 15

I m curious about how Valentine's day would be adressed by our OTP, since  this event is celebrated a little more diffferent in Korea in comparision to another countries..

"Valentine's Day (February 14th): Rather than the catch-all holiday it is in the rest of the world, on Valentine's Day in Korea women give chocolate to men as a sign of affection. Traditionally, men that receive these gifts will give a gift in return the following month on White Day. This has been changing in recent years, as retailers have begun targeting Men and Women on both days. As such, the day is a couples day, rather than a generally observed holiday as it is in countries like the United States."

• Like 21

23 hours ago, nsyavita said:

@gijoe8 let me be greedy with u i also can't wait to hear their wedding bell :lol:, btw talking about married it reminds me on JG convers with IU'fans in Taiwan, he asked them "in the future u will always love IU no matter what right? and after they said yes, he said "thank u" (in a shy way) my delulu mind thinking hmm..whats up with that JG r u trying to asked blessing from IU's fans because in the future (soon) u will marry her ? thats why u guys introduce each other to both of respective fans :lol::D #delulutothemax. 

if they really appeared in the Newlyweds program i think i will faint of happiness but then quickly wake up because i want to stick my eyes in front of TV n watching their every single moves with giddy smiles on my face kkkk... :D :wub:

Joah @nsyavita.. let's be greedy, faint, die and come alive again together :D:D

Taiwan fans are really lucky to have witnessed JoonU's precious moments right before their eyes and furthermore, their response are jjang!! *thumbs up*

So, Taiwan might be a very special place for our OTP. Maybe one of their honeymoon destinations in future to reminisce their sweet memories?? "Honeymoon in Taiwan" :wub::wub:

18 hours ago, junee22 said:

Anyway...2 days more to Valentine...hope JG will kind enough (you know what I mean) *wink wink*

10 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

That's why i wish for, Joon Gi will post something in this Valentine that he never did before.

@junee22 and @kilovekyo,

Sorry to cut your posts. Me too.. can't wait for tomorrow. Hoping for some juicy valentine's crumbs/cake *wink wink*

"YOU'RE MY VALENTINE"

:ph34r::ph34r::wub:

tumblr_mi6lqzzaEi1rzycvpo1_400.png

• Like 20

36 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@allets17

OMG!! thanks for the video....

JG not only touch Jieun back but he kinda caress Jieun bare back... this guy have ZERO chill !!!

Lovely insight chinggu. JE is indeed full of surprises and JG got more than what his initial assumptions about her called for. Their journey from the start heading to forever (kekeke) is a thing to behold and the latest happy bomb that @allets17 dropped was the icing on the sugary cake that we indulged on during the SAF awards. We always save the best for last eh? As if we don't already have too many proof that JG is enamoured with JE, this one tops them all. Poor guy is completely smitten! The way I describe it is he's caught - hook, line and sinker. And I don't think he would be bold enough with his advances if it's not accepted by his object of affection. From what we know of JG, he's too much of a gentleman for that. Now I'll wait patiently for our next confirmation so I can finally move on with my life! BBJX wish get confirmed. I know it has already come true :lol:

edit: poor Haneul. I can make out his sad smile even through the poor quality

• Like 23

@iliveforsosoo one thing that i noticed from JG during IU's concert in Taiwan, he seemed a little nervous, for a moment he was lost for words, you know the kind of nervousness that u have when u about to be introduced to ur crush's siblings lolz...
to me it seemed odd for highly experienced entertainer like JG got nervous in front of audiences, it could be also it was his first time guesting at his co star event (CRMIIW) but still..and i agreed with u they way he asked the question was seems "strange" as if he was seriously asking for something. 

Spoiler
regrading ur video of JG' MLHSR promotion interview in Taiwan, i dont know if anyone noticed in some part the MC was asking about his ideal type is it someone like haeso?bla..bla.. and he answered he doesn't have specific type or something like that but then he said his ideal type will be everyone's who company him attending his FM, and the MC said "so everyone who attends ur tomorrow FM could be ur girlfriend", he nooded and said yes all the fans whose attend tomorrow  (but then we know who came to his fm the next day??!!...for me that was the biggest crumbs i ever heard from JG lolz...) #callmedelulu :D 

the convers i mentioned started in 5.39-5.47 please note this is based on my basic chinese knowledge hehe..

ps: please anyone who is expert in chinese crmiiw :) 

even though i am their new fans but i pretty much got the idea regarding their background and personalities thanks to u guys both of their respective long time fans. 

I started to ship them after watchinh bts, and this is my first time to be a shipper.  I usually didn't get easily swayed by the closeness or the firltyness of drama couples, but for JoonU it seemed natural and their personality seemed to balanced and complete each other perfectly thats why i ship them.

@gijoe8 u read my mind chingu..Taiwan is their honeymoon destination indeed lolz..oh i wish i could be as lucky as Taiwan fans got a changed to witness their special moments in person, but then i am already grateful thou seeing their relationship unfolding from a far. :) 

I also keep wondering how the valentine day will be like for our JoonU, can't wait to get crumbs or cakes (hopefully) thinking about it is even more exciting then thinking about my own valentine day planning with hubby :D 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, allets17 said:

Wanna share this new fancam from SAF . Focus to Joongi :wub:

ehhh, when was this?? can someone figure out what part of the awards was this?? I have a feeling there really was no need to touch during that time, but he still did. Oppa reaaly has no chill xD. 

And with this vid, I can now safely say that there really is a fancam of that massage chair incident, trust me!! They're just hiding it to prevent rumors maybe???

@mod, sorry for reposting the vidm can't seem to remove it *peace

• Like 16

Hi chinguu ^^ i think this first time we seen that fancam and again...when something like this hit me omoo my heart is beating fast kkk...Joon Gi didn't care to others anymore, just want to show his affection to Ji Eun hmm...how i wish there're another event to see them again very soon, probably we can see them again in Ji Eun concert or Baeksang Awards. Oh please...I need more fancam! LOL...

• Like 16

hahaha never miss a chance to hug his beautiful "colleague" :D btw, what was that moment? clearly, not his or her winning, and JE wasn't nominated in any category (:angry:) to console her not winning - so why he had to hug her? 

• Like 14