[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

24 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

@farida1012 Oh, thanks for the update! :D

I will freak if JE attends KHN's movie premiere tomorrow too. lol Either way though, so happy that JG will be out and about (tonight AND tmrw!!). Can't wait for the pics. Is it too much to hope for selfies with JCW and KHN? lol (They might be too busy dealing w/ the press though since it is their movies after all...) Hopefully he'll at least update his IG regardless.

Me too hahaha

No you're not, I hope he can make it since they're close colleagues

Yes can't wait for the ig update from him :rolleyes:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, farida1012 said:

JG will attending Ji chang wook movie premiere  today and Kang ha neul tomorrow :)

Hope JE will attend to Kang ha neul movie premiere too :wub:

So the possibility #10 in the list as @chi13lou wish can happen tomorrow, i hope he will take selfie or any photo together with SHR cast near to his close colleague kkk... BBJX miracles please come truee!

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

So the possibility #10 in the list as @chi13lou wish can happen tomorrow, i hope he will take selfie or any photo together with SHR cast near to his close colleague kkk... BBJX miracles please come truee!

May you have an angel's tongue!

But at this stage, any crumbs they give us is enough, what with no public events planned for both of them together. I just hope that their "free time" now, although IU's preparing for her album, is spent getting to know each other better.

Their sporadic IG posts/comments/likes become an opportunity for us to develop further our investigational, analysis and delulu skills.LOL

• Like 21

@NerinaC Love your FF dear!! I'm sorry..but it seems you type the wrong nickname for me...but it's okay..hahahaha

Anyway...I think oppa really really challenged us..kekekeke...and like I said..the universe seems to have plot to tied them together...

Now it's their turn (IU & JG themselves) to actually see and realize these signs from The Highest Power...oh well, I'm deluluing again..hahaha.

Please BBJX miracle/magic/curse comes true!!!!!

• Like 17

Just now, junee22 said:

@NerinaC Love your FF dear!! I'm sorry..but it seems you type the wrong nickname for me...but it's okay..hahahaha

Anyway...I think oppa really really challenged us..kekekeke...and like I said..the universe seems to have plot to tied them together...

Now it's their turn (IU & JG themselves) to actually see and realize these signs from The Highest Power...oh well, I'm deluluing again..hahaha.

Please BBJX miracle/magic/curse comes true!!!!!

ehh I did?  X_x sorry lol

I can't wait for Ha Nuel movie premiere.... >_< I really hope JE n JG along with HJH n KHN to show up there too...

• Like 15

On 2/3/2017 at 5:18 PM, riuenu said:

Hahahahahahahahahaah, yea, proud byeontae squard but ....

YA!! Angel @aimwanie, didnt I feed u well...how can u laugh.....when I going on wild goose chase......meanie angel!

Alright alright...guys...I think I will start back reading from page 1...trying my best, without commenting of course...SO!! If I like you post way back then...dun be shocked!! I am doing my homework k!!

hahahahahhaa.. ok my apologies.. kekekekkee

On 2/3/2017 at 7:18 PM, riuenu said:

The top 5 favourite Korean actors according to K content American consumer survey taken in US!

No 2 Lee Joongi :heart:

no 3 Lee Jieun/IU:heart:

internationally couple! hahahahhaa.. they are getting attention of the world wide!!!

On 2/3/2017 at 4:25 PM, akinahana89 said:

Stargazers, let's play a game!

So far, this is our list:

1b. Clip of "For You" at upcoming March Singapore event compiled with "For You" from HK FM (@NoonaE)
2. Criminal Minds role status (@chi13lou)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89 @farida1012)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou @nsyavita @meeibe16 @kilovekyo @riuenu)
17. A direct announcement that he's dating Jieun (@sooji28)
21. Song lyric hints (@kilovekyo)
23. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)
25. Proof of Joon Gi and Jieun guesting/attending each other's birthday celebrations (@WH)

List for Jieun:

4. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG

i would like to seee theseeeeeeeeeee~~~

On 2/3/2017 at 9:13 PM, NoonaE said:

Hehe... probably so, though this time his manager has liked Hanna's pic already perhaps on his behalf lol :ph34r::rolleyes:

Is Hanna also playing with 'cryptic' message this time? kkk... 'feeling the strength of a tiger' (though it might refer to her sweatshirt)... means JE has been doing fine after the breakup news thingy and after the 'We Can Make It' message *this one of course me delulu-ing haha*? :rolleyes:

Anyway, really glad to see them still being this close and enjoying spare time together :). Hmmm now I wonder how many JoonU pics (and videos) Hanna has saved on her cellphone :tongue:

kkekkekee,,, i always have that thought!! that he is using his manager's acc for liking any things related to ji eun!!!

On 2/3/2017 at 9:21 PM, meeibe16 said:

Now I wish JE and MLSHR members to attend Ha Neul's new movie 'Retrial' premiere... 

lets wish for that togetherrr!!!

On 2/5/2017 at 3:39 AM, chi13lou said:

To understand the BBJX Curse and its relation to JoonU (for newbies), here is the updated compiled data, based on submissions by  @MrKobegiant @chelleshawol @WH @nsyavita @hamsterden4444 (as of February 4, 2017)

Similarities between Nicky Wu and Lee JoonGi

i always love ur facts on the similarities between nicky/cecilia with our OTP!! T-T

20 hours ago, violet90 said:

okay.....

did JG actually this obvious when he's in love or he just decided that he don't care or its a scary coincidence between them??? 

also i think its really funny if JG actually like Hanna pic with Jieun using his manager acc juz because he can't do it directly... LOL 

ahahahhahaa. lol! but thats the only way to not being too obvious wasnt ittt~~

20 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Chinggu yah, It's just too many coincidence to even keep calling them that. That latest love heart pic? That's the first time I've seen him edit his pic that way. Either he loves trolling us or he just can't hide his feels. If it's the latter, I'll give it the end of this year (and I'm being generous) for our confirmation news. BBJX wish come true! 

cannot agree more.. thats the very first time he put love emojis.. something is suspicious somewhere~~~ :ph34r:

19 hours ago, moonlovers said:
sang hyun one of joonu shipper squad

thats why i like manager oppa for being the best internal shipperrrrr!!! kekekeke

@NerinaC~~~ always loveeeeesssss ur fanficccc!!!! 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

May you have an angel's tongue!

But at this stage, any crumbs they give us is enough, what with no public events planned for both of them together. I just hope that their "free time" now, although IU's preparing for her album, is spent getting to know each other better.

Their sporadic IG posts/comments/likes become an opportunity for us to develop further our investigational, analysis and delulu skills.LOL

Because of his recent posts i became so greedy (i'm looking someone i can blame v_v bad me LOL) somehow i think they're also brave and strong couple who don't care what other people say so that made me forgot that actually it's not easy or it's right time for them to appear together on public right now. You're right, they need to take their time.

Let's hope that Joon Gi keep training us with beautiful secret code so only Stargazers knew and feel about them ^^ 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

JG looks not really happy today, he looks like so tired.. hmm... wonder why? Hehe

What i think his face look like he just wake up from sleep LOL 

@farida1012 yes his cheek not thin as usual ^^ or just i said he just wake up...or he got weight gain, maybe during this break time he eat a lot and like to go out / cook dinner with someone hmm... 

• Like 15