[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

I totally get that. And I'm sure Jieunie will actually tell herself that too. It's just the initial shock of seeing another woman's hands on your man. LOL. But like you said...she could totally be fine with it. :lol:

Not too worry cinguu...milla is just like  a brother to him...  LoL:lol:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Well... That turned more mature than I expected. :D:D:D

your fanfic is seriously jjang!!!! Will you consider to write more?? Pretty please! Or do you already have a fanfic account somewhere?

that send my line group went screaming..and definitely I am the first one who scream..as I am the one who shared in the group..

• Like 15

11 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Just remembered another modern k-drama comedy idea that I had that Joongi would be perfect for. (Have I shared this one yet? I can't recall) You know the singer who sings You're Beautiful? His name is James Blunt and he served as captain in the British army and was on active duty in Kosovo back in the late 90's. Then he quit the army and became a singer/songwriter.

Joongi plays a 30-something solider who has just finished active duty and he decides he no longer wants to be a soldier. His dream was to always become an idol. He gets discovered and the drama follows him as he navigates the k-entertainment industry with wry amusement as he literally just came off a battlefield and the entertainment industry is so shallow. He gets disillusioned and a little elitist but the publicist assigned to him, played by Jieun, teaches him to stop being so high and mighty. Jieun is trying to work her way up corporate ladder and she doesn't appreciate Joongi being elitist when she's just trying to do her job. He realizes that there is nobility in being an artist and doing a job well and that he really does want to be an artist.

I'd aim for a Brooklyn Nine-Nine comedic vibe.

@q4q4 As president and CEO of Q4Q4 Stargazer Production Company, do I have your permission to make this drama???

You can chinggu. I can be a director assistant. Who will be the producer? :)

• Like 7

@Siracusa yes I know James Blunt- though most of his songs make me want to jump off the cliff lol, the lyrics can be so heartbreaking but addictive lol. I don't know that he used to serve in the military, wow! I like your idea of the story! I didn't watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine, will try to google some episodes to watch! By the way, I honestly love JG's military service period so much because he looked so fit and fine... seeing him serving as the captain of his DEMA army group back then really made me fall deeper and deeper for him lol :heart:

9 hours ago, riuenu said:

Really...oh..but he never ever once not got me screaming when I saw, sexy neck....nose..nearly....bleed...drooling in process...

Dont worry, I will feed u more if I come across any @aimwanie

anyway chingu, thanks for that neck post last night.. because of it.. i sleep late and guess what's the best part of it?

kekeke.. I DREAM OF HIM!!! kyaaaaaa`~~ mian JE-unnie but he come to my dreamland like oh ma gaid.. blessed you @riuenu.. im having a good sleeep~~~

7 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Regarding the new video for Joon Gi's Taiwan FM presscon, I was going to translate it during my lunch break, but we got so slammed busy, that I'll be working through lunch. If no one beats me to it by the time I get off work tonight, I'll post the translation. ^^ There are some new BIG CRUMBS in there!

awwww... komowaaaaa captain!!!! will wait for it!!!

5 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

LHJ is an MC but he is best known through the return of superman TV show as the twin's father. I personally think he is rude too like the netizens who blamed him for the awards night. His talks during couple awards supposed to be jokes were nice for us, JoonU fans, but not for Jieun and Uaenas who don't ship LeeLee I guess. Aside from Jieun, SDI and JJS he particularly apologized on his IG, also Joongi was his victim and I felt offended. There were times he stated Joongi's fancafe title as scary, called the actors who played doctors to note Joongi as patient who is abnormal with delusions when he joked himself of coming from Goryeo this morning, and he somehow seemed to give Joongi hard time intentionally by asking him to give the Hallyu Star Award acceptance speech in another language expecting a very normal short one from him to become embarrasing. However, Joongi outshone his negative statements with infectious laughters and he elegantly overcame him the last time by taking a memorable award time on viewers especially his fans. We were craving for Joongi's touching speech in English that there was no time to talk about him, hahah

I haven't backread yet as I have some deadlines to finish up! Thank you.. ^^

Your curiousity caught my attention :wink: Actually, Joongi takes after his mommy (well, he is prettier, lol) and his sister to daddy. They have good genes in long beautiful noses, his resembles to of mommy and his sis of daddy.. All have warm looks, but of course, uri actor JG has thousands of faces xD He has similar ears of his father while I don't know of his mom as her hairstyle is covering her ears and its length is about the bottom neck. His mom and sis are much shorter than him although his sis a bit taller than her mom. His mom is quite plump, that's why he tends to gain weight fast if he doesn't do exercises :lol:

kyaaaa.. you are right.. we are really craving for his english and bammmmm.. that night was just full of surprise!!!

reagrding the ear and nose. yeah.. he resemble that part of his dad. his dad's nose was really high like him.. 

50 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Good morning chinggu-dil!!!!!

@meahri_1 chinggu.....someone should give our girl that calming pill! AHAHAHAHA

@akinahana89 what is it? what is it? what is it????  PALLLI!!!!!  :D

@NerinaC  Omo!!!!  Another byeontae chinggu!  This is all @riuenu , our resident byeontae FBI Agent, fault!  

Ottoke??????  I know Mila is being friendly and her being a foreigner makes the gesture ok but.....BUT.....BUT...... our King's neck!!!! :bawling:  From now on, I really think he should be wearing turtle necks as an inner garment!!!! 

i died. waaaaaaeeeee... waeeeeeee she's the one got to "taste" it. its been me and @riuenu and @simplyme_crazyme always talk about that yet.. she got it... i dieeee i dieeeee i cannot accept it.. nooo~~~~~~~~

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

anyway chingu, thanks for that neck post last night.. because of it.. i sleep late and guess what's the best part of it?

kekeke.. I DREAM OF HIM!!! kyaaaaaa`~~ mian JE-unnie but he come to my dreamland like oh ma gaid.. blessed you @riuenu.. im having a good sleeep~~~

kyaaaa.. you are right.. we are really craving for his english and bammmmm.. that night was just full of surprise!!!

reagrding the ear and nose. yeah.. he resemble that part of his dad. his dad's nose was really high like him.. 

i died. waaaaaaeeeee... waeeeeeee she's the one got to "taste" it. its been me and @riuenu and @simplyme_crazyme always talk about that yet.. she got it... i dieeee i dieeeee i cannot accept it.. nooo~~~~~~~~

I'd really like to see a pic of his family. Do you guys have one?

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

your fanfic is seriously jjang!!!! Will you consider to write more?? Pretty please! Or do you already have a fanfic account somewhere?

that send my line group went screaming..and definitely I am the first one who scream..as I am the one who shared in the group..

I mostly write SoSoo but if you guys want... :D

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Well... That turned more mature than I expected. :D:D:D

@Silvermaine

Haha!!! Chingu, that was seriously good. While I'm all in for the hour they have until the premiere, would love to hear how the evening unfolds for our Joongi and Jieunie. It sounds like she's going as his date? How are they received by the press? How does Jieunie handle meeting Milla and Paul in person? Did Joongi upload any pictures to IG? Is there fallout? Will their agencies have to finally issue a press release?

LOL...sorry for all the questions. Your short story was that good!! I'm already hooked!! :heart:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Silvermaine said:

I mostly write SoSoo but if you guys want... :D

SoSoo is my favourite as well...please give me your fanfic link, pretty please!!

And..please continue your fanfic today!! It is getting too hot there

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Silvermaine

Haha!!! Chingu, that was seriously good. While I'm all in for the hour they have until the premiere, would love to hear how the evening unfolds for our Joongi and Jieunie. It sounds like she's going as his date? How are they received by the press? How does Jieunie handle meeting Milla and Paul in person? Did Joongi upload any pictures to IG? Is there fallout? Will their agencies have to finally issue a press release?

LOL...sorry for all the questions. Your short story was that good!! I'm already hooked!! :heart:

Lol thank you for giving me a lot of ideas! HAHAHAHA I'll try to write one shots with these in mind.

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

SoSoo is my favourite as well...please give me your fanfic link, pretty please!!

And..please continue your fanfic today!! It is getting too hot there

Series: 

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

One shots:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9287912

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9294965

Lol I feel like I'm promoting myself. This is fine, right? :D All for our OTP.

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD when u say, u dream of Joongi OPPA!!! @simplyme_crazyme you are really right of the byeontae JG angel hahahahaahahahahaha

Welcome tho...hahahahaha, no worry, I will definitely feed you more..if I come across it hahahahahaa

LOL at you say we are the one who is talking about it, and Milla is the one who got to taste it hahahahahahahahahahaha, did u just dream or dream of grabbing/closing in to "tasting" it last night....now now, I am curious about your sweet dream oops...joking anyway..I kinda of high after @Silvermaine fanfic...

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

decent one big family photo is not yet on my file and im not sure of it. will need @JGiGrande's help then.. one thing for sure. his mom was quite pretty. 

2 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Lol thank you for giving me a lot of ideas! HAHAHAHA I'll try to write one shots with these in mind.

Series: 

One shots:

i cannot open fanfiction.net in my office. what a pity.. but i can open the other 2.. so will read it soon~~~

• Like 9

Just now, Silvermaine said:

Series: 

One shots:

no no, u are not, I am dying for fanfic really, thank you, I have FOLLOWED you in Ao3 and fanfic.net...stalking heee heee heee heeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Series: 

One shots:

It's ALL good! All for our OTP and for us too!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

decent one big family photo is not yet on my file and im not sure of it. will need @JGiGrande's help then.. one thing for sure. his mom was quite pretty. 

i cannot open fanfiction.net in my office. what a pity.. but i can open the other 2.. so will read it soon~~~

I've already seen a picture of the mom and she is pretty. :wub: the pic of the sister, I couldn't see properly because she was far.

The one shots are quite angsty and sad. Beware. The series is my happy pill lol.

• Like 11

Gosh, how I love coming to this thread! It just makes me smile, grin, smile, grin, smile, grin.... I wish I could hang out more and longer here, but there are some pressing real life issues that I cannot put on hold. Not able to post/comment much but I do try to back read as much as possible, and of course voting daily!

Seriously though, based on what I saw from their interaction at Taiwan's concert and FM, I'm quite sure that IU is no longer attached to anyone at all. Don't quote me on this, but it is my personal belief and opinion. I normally wouldn't speculate or anything, so for me to even write this out means I really felt it strong. We'll see. I'd like to see them end up together, but I hope they'll take their time too enjoying the courtship privately/personally before confirming anything publicly since being public figures, their lives will always be under the spotlight, as well as attack from antis. I don't read too much into their interactions during SAF since they are representing MLSHR, but while in Taiwan, they are representing/on their own personal projects.

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD when u say, u dream of Joongi OPPA!!! @simplyme_crazyme you are really right of the byeontae JG angel hahahahaahahahahaha

Welcome tho...hahahahaha, no worry, I will definitely feed you more..if I come across it hahahahahaa

LOL at you say we are the one who is talking about it, and Milla is the one who got to taste it hahahahahahahahahahaha, did u just dream or dream of grabbing/closing in to "tasting" it last night....now now, I am curious about your sweet dream oops...joking anyway..I kinda of high after @Silvermaine fanfic...

hahahahahahhaahaha.. whenever i think abt that dream.. im just smiling like a fool.. even when im driving to my workplace this morning, the smile cannot escaped from my face.. keke.  i would love to dream of him again. like pretty please. my morning mood maker. hahahahaha.. nothing overly wild ok @riuenu. mild one. ahahahahahahahahahhaa.. ok i need to stop talking abt it. im just going to makes myself pretty well known as byeontae angel like u and @simplyme_crazyme been called me. 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hmmmm?? welcome to my byeontae gang??? We are not tho, we are just looking what is appealing to our eyes kekekekekeke

I KNEW IT!!! That why I had admitted it the post before..LOL

well well, u are definitely in this gang @simplyme_crazyme, no doubt to that...and of course, let me call in the byeontae JG angel @aimwanie

Hahaha thx for welcoming me... I usually a closet byeontae type tho lolz, but cant help it JG shi is very appealing ...

@Silvermaine anything related to JoonU n SoSoo... would.love to read your fanfics... 

@Christabelita I know its pretty common, (but the vid kinda makes it seems she kissed his neck hahah) still... lol. I need to calm my mind...

• Like 10