[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Seriously JG looks soooooo incredibly handsome today with his bangs like that..he need to look good exactly like that in this coming SBS Drama Awards...can't take my eyes of his today's look!!

GEupbuS.jpg

About JG following 59 people...I'm a bit frustrated about it.. but I know it's impossible for him to maintained the 57 following as nowadays he has so many friends and new friends...it always cross my mind that until when he wanna maintained that 57 following?? I guess maybe now he just came back to his sense and already move on from MLSHR withdrawal symptoms (lucky him coz until today I haven't move on from the withdrawal symptoms)...and of course MLSHR is still one of his unforgettable memory in his acting career and it doesn't mean that he already gave up on JE...who knows if they actually has confessed to each other and we also don't know their actual relationship status..

As for me..so many proof that JE likes him too..the pegasus scene pic that she has posted on her ig after 2 months of hiatus..the bed scene JG sleep next to her and stroking her cheek and she drew that scene! And we haven't heard any news or seen any latest pics of JE and Voldy went out for a date or something after she finished filming MLSHR..no need to argue anything about it already coz it's proven that both JG and JE like each other..haha and my delulu mind is still stand strong!!

BBJX curse..please come true!!

kXFdw07.jpg

• Like 16

16 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Seriously JG looks soooooo incredibly handsome today with his bangs like that..he need to look good exactly like that in this coming SBS Drama Awards...can't take my eyes of his today's look!!

About JG following 59 people...I'm a bit frustrated about it.. but I know it's impossible for him to maintained the 57 following as nowadays he has so many friends and new friends...it always cross my mind that until when he wanna maintained that 57 following?? I guess maybe now he just came back to his sense and already move on from MLSHR withdrawal symptoms (lucky him coz until today I haven't move on from the withdrawal symptoms)...and of course MLSHR is still one of his unforgettable memory in his acting career and it doesn't mean that he already gave up on JE...who knows if they actually has confessed to each other and we also don't know their actual relationship status..

As for me..so many proof that JE likes him too..the pegasus scene pic that she has posted on her ig after 2 months of hiatus..the bed scene JG sleep next to her and stroking her cheek and she drew that scene! And we haven't heard any news or seen any latest pics of JE and Voldy went out for a date or something after she finished filming MLSHR..no need to argue anything about it already coz it's proven that both JG and JE like each other..haha and my delulu mind is still stand strong!!

Yes he should look exactly like that, very handsome. JE will never take her eyes off him in SBS Drama Awards :wub:

Im here with you about the 59 people he follows. It feels like my ship just experienced a sudden typhoon

• Like 11

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

:dizzy: who? I open it and top name is that woman JHB, is he before already follow her? 

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Ladies, he's always followed JHB(heavenbin83). It's not new. Why do I know? I've been waiting for him to UNFOLLOW her. And it hasn't happened :angry:

53 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

15 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Yes he should look exactly like that, very handsome. JE will never take her eyes off him in SBS Drama Awards :wub:

Im here with you about the 59 people he follows. It feels like my ship just experienced a sudden typhoon

Yeah, he had followed her from the past, not recently. For me it doesn't matter he followed more people on IG because he got more friends, as long as, after that he unfollowed UNIMPORTANT people (you know who I mean. LOL) to keep the number of he followed same with JE. LOL, just like before.:glasses: Cmon, JG, give us another decisive evidences!! I want that big suprise cookies!! LOL!!

Actually, sometimes I do hope they don't announce their relationship yet (If they really already dating. LOL. #Keeppositivedelulumind) so there's a possibility for ML season 2 (Like we know, PD, writer & all the casts still keep in touch & in a good relationship) or another projects together. As we all know, it would be difficult to see them together on screen if they already dating. And with new projects together, I'm sure their relationship would be deeper and deeper like Nicky & Cecilia, they could confirmed their feelings, and I hope when they in a projects again together, JE is already single like Cecilia (And JG keep single too of course)!! Oh BBJX Curse, please give them another LUCKY CHANCE to being together soon!!! Jaebaaallll jaeballll!!!!!!!!!!!

PicsArt_12-08-01.29.38_zpsm1lsi7q5.png

• Like 15

I'm here to tell you about my opinion about 59..

First, he follow william levy and director resident evil 6, its good for him because it was an open door for him to go to Hollywood.. (I'm super happy with this)

But why he just follow them this afternoon, not yesterday when they were gathering, if it because he doesn't have time yesterday, its impossible because he has time to wefie with them so he must have a time to follow them to (follow people not take 1 hours right), so the possibility answer was its must be cause he ask someone opinion first, and when that person agree to it he immedietelly follow them.. and who that someone? Maybe someone he meet after come back to seoul, someone who don't have a date with her girlfriend anymore cause the hubby coming back...

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

First, he follow william levy and director resident evil 6, its good for him because it was an open door for him to go to Hollywood.. (I'm super happy with this)

But why he just follow them this afternoon, not yesterday when they were gathering, if it because he doesn't have time yesterday, its impossible because he has time to wefie with them so he must have a time to follow them to (follow people not take 1 hours right), so the possibility answer was its must be cause he ask someone opinion first, and when that person agree to it he immedietelly follow them.. and who that someone? Maybe someone he meet after come back to seoul, someone who don't have a date with her girlfriend anymore cause the hubby coming back...

Okay reason accepted:wub:

Hopefully JoonU feed us with their hint at least once a week:bawling:

i need their hint to breath, same like oxygen

• Like 10

It's funny how we were JUST talking about the 57 following on Ig thing then BAM fate in the form of JG decides to crush our hopes looool tbh guys I don't think we have anything to worry about.. I agree that he must have consulted with someone first before adding the extra 2 ppl, it's cute if you think of it that way. Theyre so close that they depend one each other for important career changing decisions such as  Hollywood connections on social media (pure speculations of course but let me feed my delulu mind pls lol) 

Thanks to moon cookies for this video - I smiled at the thought of JG performing his new song with this dance for his Jieunssi during their Netflix and chill dates at home ;) JoonU Hwaiting!!! Don't forget to vote y'all!

• Like 9

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Shippers' Paradise section of Soompi forums is, just as the name implies, a shipper's paradise.

Being "too delulu" is subject to personal opinion and is not something the mods or admins of Soompi can or will control.

If the posts comply with all of the following requirements, then it IS acceptable:

- Does not insult, bash, or troll a celebrity and/or a Soompi member, directly or indirectly
- Is free of sexually explicit material and profanity

Additionally, photoshopped images, GIFs, banners, and graphics in general have always been acceptable IF it follows the same rules.

To avoid any future disagreements and negative tension within the thread, please do not argue, backseat mod, and/or handle any questionable posts or behavior. In such cases, it is best to reach out to a Shippers' Paradise mod to determine the best course of action and whether or not the post in question is within Soompi rules. I, akinahana89, as well as LavelyShai and angelangie are the three mods for this particular section.

Thank you!

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

It's funny how we were JUST talking about the 57 following on Ig thing then BAM fate in the form of JG decides to crush our hopes looool tbh guys I don't think we have anything to worry about.. I agree that he must have consulted with someone first before adding the extra 2 ppl, it's cute if you think of it that way. Theyre so close that they depend one each other for important career changing decisions such as  Hollywood connections on social media (pure speculations of course but let me feed my delulu mind pls lol) 

Hahaha, yeah talking about fate. So, JG should follow a few more until he reaches 75. Their nickname is mirror couple afterall, right?  *goes into delulu-mode*

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, jiyue said:

Hahaha, yeah talking about fate. So, JG should follow a few more until he reaches 75. Their nickname is mirror couple afterall, right?  *goes into delulu-mode*

Yaaaaazzz new JG insta goal: reach 75 following lol :wub:

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, jiyue said:

Also better to think 57 isn't the number of person they're following in IG but it's their lifepath number according to their birth date, so 5 & 7 forever as our otp number :wub: 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@meahri_1 the photo with the different colour eye is PHOTOSHOP.

I know @qwenli. LOL...I was rushing and didn't really comment exactly what I was thinking which was...again?  At the time, I thought he had posted it. If he had...with the eyes photo shopped like that...that would have been significant. But since he didn't, it's really not.

I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. :lol:

• Like 4

Yeorobun, thought I'd share this with you. LOOK!  Our chingu in MLSHR gall (this is the South Korean platform some of us keep mentioning), they're saying that these celebrities are all voting for JoonU in the various polls. :lol:

• Like 17

about the 57 thing i think its unrealistic for him to maintain that number cause the person who JG follow is a significant person and not just random people.. IF he indeed resort back to 57 then we can just go ahead conforming that he and Jieun in relationship.. LOL 

i also want to point out that if u really notice JG stare and eyes actually always watch Jieun with so much fondness and its just like So eyes when he watch Su..also i think we all can agree that JG is really happy around Jieun.. that's why i think JG just like his character when he around Jieun and much worse actually.. JG just can't look at Jieun eyes directly at all... kekeke

• Like 12

2.5 weeks to go until we see our Peyha and beautiful Court Lady Hae So out in public again!!!! I WOULD DIE IF THEY, I MEAN: "THEIR STYLIST" DECIDES TO MATCH THEM DURING SBS AWARDS NIGHT!!!!!  :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

LJG follows actor Eoin Macken, not the director Resident Evil.

• Like 7