[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Just sharing before back to house work

The day JE filming Flower Crew his caption was..

The day Flower Crew PD Note release

His ekspression was

JG : It should be me :tears:

NOTE : as I thought miss wrong timing likes JG ready post,it means she know the meaning behind his post,, I think we should call her miss clue..

• Like 13

Spoiler
46 minutes ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Just sharing before  back to house work

The day JE filming Flower Crew his caption was..

The day Flower Crew PD Note release

His ekspression was

Sorry, moderator. Must quote the image to make a comparison...

Even JG-JE's height-difference is PERFECT!! Look at above picture, she's like gnome/dwarf (?) What should i call it? Among gigantics...

CqnBKwKXgAA7NJD.jpg

Just let JG-JE stand beside each other between this people and you would know who are the main couple, the real couple. Added by their leaning gesture toward each other, the same (coincidence?) Hair color & outfit, and at the same time they lost weight so much (There was a complaint from JE's fans when she attented Queen Yo's movie premier, that she was too thin, same as JG's fans complaints. LOL, they are really completed each other. So JG wouldn't have a difficult time to carry her (like his previous drama? LOL)). You can look between female casts, JE is the smallest one, and as well as JG, between male casts (other than BH, but he was little chubbier than JG, so we could see from the face-shape, JG-JE are perfect couple. Hahahhaa)

Oh, how I miss My shortey, LeeLee, JoonU couple...

CqmdDbWUMAA5hjl.jpg

That JG's tan skin tone really perfect with JE's fair skin tone... Oh my, i can't shut up my fingers if talking about their chemistry... Ok, I'll restraint my fingers for now....

• Like 18

It's interesting to see JKH sitting next to Zion T in YHY sketchbook. I wonder if their topic will be IU. Zion T had a little bit of a crush on IU during Infinite Challenge and he even featured in her song Red Queen. However he confessed in a variety show later, that he was disappointed in the way he was treated by her.

Anyway, bf and crushes aside, is everyone ready for next weekend? :P

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

It's interesting to see JKH sitting next to Zion T in YHY sketchbook. I wonder if their topic will be IU. Zion T had a little bit of a crush on IU during Infinite Challenge and he even featured in her song Red Queen. However he confessed in a variety show later, that he was disappointed in the way he was treated by her.

Anyway, ex bf and crushes aside, is everyone ready for next weekend? :P

As her boyfriend said Ready! Kkk... i hope something good is coming next weekend to our ship, whatever it is...i really want to see my beloved Joon Gi and Ji Eun performance. I still keep chant BBJX curse please come true...hmm I have delulu mind how is Joon Gi's smile when he meet Ji Eun again :wub:

@caramelovers07 yess, they're perfect couple and never thought before they had similar hair color, we miss them a lot.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, eunki said:

@mooncookies24 I love your collages :)

Thank you chingu :lol: I think it is all because of Their Love..i called it destiny..hahaha..When i collect many of their photo, i was quite shocked at their similarities.. Wow,maybe when u just find one or two,u can say it is coincidence but when u see many things..u can say it is destiny hahaha delulu mode on. And about the moles, some chingu (sorry cant remember who - but thank u so much 4 share it) share abour their life path number (5 and 7). Wow i am so into this shipper.. I am so happy to read all ur analysis and investigation, stargazers :wub:

PRAY 4 BBJX CURSE COME TRUE :phew:

• Like 14

@qwenli 

thanks chingu.... its really interesting for me to see him to change from cute to confidence and sincere type??? 

Jieun fit both his ideal type.. a cute and pretty face with a high confident level and she always famous about her sincerity toward fan and friend.. Jieun is confident from the beginning even on her debut stage no matter how much people curse at her she still singing her song.. up until now no matter what scandal or problem she never look down... she deserve the respect she got now...

i think JG really interested to Jieun because of this reason... not only she's young but have ambition also not relaying just on her face but actually do the work.. no wonder he's so into her Jieun is a total package for him.. 

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hi chingus,

I have subtitled another Joongi's interview in 2015. Link here. Towards the end, a fan asked him about the sort of woman he likes, which maybe of interest to you. :)

Thank youu for share it here, this is the interview that i asked before in this thread also in SHR thread...thank you once again.

• Like 9

Joongi's schedule is still open for Dec. 31, the day of the SBS Drama Awards. :grimace:

The nominations haven't yet been officially announced, but hoping we see a few of our cast recognized and named. Praying also that we see our OTP in attendance gracing the red carpet and accepting the best couple award.

• Like 14

33 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Joongi's schedule is still open for Dec. 31, the day of the SBS Drama Awards. :grimace:

The nominations haven't yet been officially announced, but hoping we see a few of our cast recognized and named. Praying also that we see our OTP in attendance gracing the red carpet and accepting the best couple award.

Yess keep praying, i couldn't wait to see our otp together in this event, it just like we will see GHJ and modern WS wear beautiful dress and nice suit :wub: Do you know when usually they release the nominations? It there any vote system and for which categories?  

What is his schedule on Dec 7th? I'm using IG translation, is it magazine photoshot? I ever asked elle korea to choose Joon Gi and Ji Eun for photoshot and interview kkk...actually i asked some magazines for this :P

• Like 14

this is the moment where our SoHae love story going to start.. the moment where wolf dog meet his sun , his lover and his everything... i just can't move on just yet..........

its make sense about the clothing.. Su always a pure white and So is black...So and Su are the yin and yang , sun and moon , water and fire that balance each other... but the notice when So ascend the throne he choose black??? because his life is the most loneliest and suffering of all the king before him... like BA said So maybe the greatest king in history but he have to give up that much too.. he give up his life as a man when he loss his only queen...

CyR6TzGVQAAbVcm.jpg

CyR6SdiUcAAdE_n.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

@qwenli 

thanks chingu.... its really interesting for me to see him to change from cute to confidence and sincere type??? 

Jieun fit both his ideal type.. a cute and pretty face with a high confident level and she always famous about her sincerity toward fan and friend.. Jieun is confident from the beginning even on her debut stage no matter how much people curse at her she still singing her song.. up until now no matter what scandal or problem she never look down... she deserve the respect she got now...

i think JG really interested to Jieun because of this reason... not only she's young but have ambition also not relaying just on her face but actually do the work.. no wonder he's so into her Jieun is a total package for him.. 

Yes, I agree!!! In BTS, several times, even he mentioned she's cute and i could feel he was being overloaded with her cuteness. LOL. But to be exact, her cuteness isn't a fake and excessive one, it is indeed a natural cuteness of her. And no doubt about that confident & sincere qualities of JE. She is indeed has that qualities.

Btw currently I re-watched ML and now in Episode 13. When, I watched them again, it indeed give me more understanding toward each character's POV, and the reasons to what happened in the later episodes. But maybe I'll share my opinion about the drama later after I finished to rewatched it all. But what strike me the most so far was the episode where WS sleep on the boat after his first Rain Ritual & Hae Soo looking for him. Then they're talking about the reason why they were born. Here's the video:

I think this conversation, more and less match with their real life situation and JE's herself opinion toward life, that she doesn't want her life to be controlled by others and she's the one who'll determine her life (maybe toward her haters?), neither it would be a cool life or not. And that everyone has theirself difficulties in life (Yes, they both have a hard life before) but sometimes we don't notice that.

Then I recalled what JG said in his interview that while he was acting with the casts of ML, it was not about he felt how good they were acting, but otherwise he realized what have they experienced in their past life. I think in this statement, he was talking the most about JE. Since the most scenes he has (and maybe the most touching, heartfelt moment scenes) was with her. So, maybe they were get to know & understand each other more and more through this similar heartfelt scenes together. And that WS's last lines in video above, " You're young but yet you're pretend to know everything about the world. It's bothersome." To me, it was not WS, but JG toward JE. Hahahahhaa. Sometimes, I wonder if this scene's dialog was improved by theirself initiative or just a coincidence match with their real life? LOL.

EDIT: It's like JG admitted her mature personalities with mocking her. Hahaha. The reason why I think that lines more suited for JG to JE rather than WS to HS, because I think WS & HS's gap of age aren't that far, right (Correct me if I wrong) compared to JG & JE' gap of age?

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement
  • Like 13

29 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Yess keep praying, i couldn't wait to see our otp together in this event, it just like we will see GHJ and modern WS wear beautiful dress and nice suit :wub: Do you know when usually they release the nominations? It there any vote system and for which categories?  

What is his schedule on Dec 7th? I'm using IG translation, is it magazine photoshot? I ever asked elle korea to choose Joon Gi and Ji Eun for photoshot and interview kkk...actually i asked some magazines for this :P

We should start seeing news around the 10th of December starting with the announcement of who will be hosting the awards ceremony. The actual list of nominees, however, is typically not released at the same time, but should follow shortly after. Good question about the voting system as SBS just generally states that it honors the best performances on its network.

I think many of us were worried that ratings would play a big factor in the actors and dramas that are nominated. Here's some good news. Top star Hyun Bin was nominated for Best Actor in 2015 for his portrayal of the lead Gu Seo-jin/Robin in Hyde, Jekyll and Me. The ratings for the drama were actually pretty abysmal...much lower even than SHR. Chances are good for our Joongi to be nominated for his portrayal as Wang So.

As for the Best Couple category, a few to several can win the award so our couple should surely be nominated and fingers crossed they win.

Categories will including the following:

Grand Prize (Daesang - best actor/actress)

SBS Special Award (best actor/actress)

Top Excellence Award, Miniseries

Top Excellence Award, Medium-Length Drama

Top Excellence Award, Full-Length Drama

Excellence Award, Miniseries

Excellence Award, Medium-Length Drama

Excellence Award, Full-Length Drama

Producer's Award (best actor/actress)

Lifetime Achievement Award

Netizen Popularity Award

Best Couple Award

Special Acting Award (Full-Length Drama)

Special Acting Award (Medium-Length Drama)

Special Acting Award (Miniseries)

Special Acting Award (One-act Play)

Top 10 Stars Awards (best actors/actresses)

New Star Award

• Like 17