[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@kilovekyo

yup and his hidden message there was "don't you dare touch her, she's mine no one can touch her, touch her and you die" hahaha

Hahaaa.... and the part he hit Jung many times, he should do that again in last episode when he knew Jung changed the envelope letter from Hae Soo ugh...

• Like 7

It's nice waking up to a notification "@actor_jg just posted a photo" and makes it even better when you see that Jieun is included in the photo :wub: Ah seriously JG, I know you just can't control the feels and I understand that but slow it down hahaha or everyone in this thread will end up in the hospital LOL

1 hour ago, moonlovertales said:

@freckledcontessa

Oh believe me, it took me 3 tries before I could actually focus on their interaction and not on his body :joy:

@MrKobegiant

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he attends her concert, I dont care what and how he ends up there as long he is there! KHN better own up to his fanboy title and drag joongi to that concert to fanboy over IU!

Lol. Has voldy attended all her concerts before?

LOL OMG same here :lol: especially now that he got more fit! Fabric softener abs no more! :P If you watch clearly in Episode 4, he's got a 6pack. (Omg I feel like a pervert *hides*) But seriously, I wonder if she ever felt flustered or dazzled while filming that scene :D

And about the bold part, YES HANEUL WE NEED YOU!!! PLEASE DRAG YOUR HYUNGNIM TO THE CONCERT :wub:

• Like 17

Someone has combined 4th kiss scene from international and sbs version!! Editornimm and directornimm should learn this!

And a slow motion of carnival scene~<3 I TOTALLY NEED ALL OF SOSOO HAPPY MOMENTS BECAUSE OF HOW SHORT IT IS EVERYTIME!! >.<

I'm happy I'm dying because of the family pic post on insta but I remember, It's almost sunday do we have any news or confirmation regarding special episode?

PS. Did JE like the insta post? I hope she'll also post something like JG's "soon". I will die then xDD

• Like 18

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Pleasee tell me what photo about with caption Hello that he remove it? I forgot :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know meaning of Ji Eun's instagram ID dlwlrma? Also about her profile pic, she like bunny things? Thank you...

Source: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/76098341385/frequently-asked-questions

What does “dlwlrma” mean? 
Type 이지금 using a korean keyboard but in English mode.

What does “이지금” mean?
'이지금 (Lee Ji Geum)’ is a wordplay on her name '이지은 (Lee Ji Eun)’, so it’s like an upgrade to 'Lee Ji Gold’ instead of 'Lee ji Silver’, since ‘geum’ is gold and ‘eun’ is silver.

From her posts, interactions with people, fan cafe replies, she seems to like making puns? lol. As for the bunny, she was in variety show called Heroes. I'm not sure but I think they made her wear the bunny costume for punishment. She famously tripped in it, it's really funny, the video is in the spoiler...

Spoiler

She said she's grateful for the bunny suit, because when she tripped and sang Good Day a lot of people seemed to like it. She wore it again for her fans last year

Spoiler

10 hours ago, eunki said:

I think they know very well) because there are lots of shipper comments not only on IG but also on naver BTS clips and blogs. ML may not have high ratings in SK but still LJG acting and OTP chemistry are hot issue there as well.

That's why it is really mysterious why those two post fishy IG pictures and have couple looks:huh: Most logical reaction from IU after drama would be keeping strictly friendly appearance and confirming her relationships, but we get the opposite hehe. BTW, she looks so happy and energetic in all recent photos and videos! Adding LJG's changed behaviour, things are very confusing.. their management must have had hard times recently :sweatingbullets::D Don't you think it strange that there are lots of interviews from other casts but nothing from LJE?

She rarely does interviews. Even with The Producers (it had high ratings), she didn't have interviews/magazine shoots before and after. She (or her company) probably doesn't like the media play. This is from her interview with Ceci last year

Q: IU is a very dififcult star to get an interview with. But of course, it’s because we really want to see you.
I really like doing interviews, but I don’t have that many opportunities to do them. I don’t get many interviews outside of the big media-frenzied ones that I do for my album releases. I’m also not like others who often do magazine shoots. Maybe it’s also because my company’s goal is that since I am a solo artist, my image has to be able to be quickly taken in and consumed and it’s better that I show who I am through my albums instead

source: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/129785689042/interview-150923-ceci-magazine-between-a-young

• Like 16

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Pleasee tell me what photo about with caption Hello that he remove it? I forgot :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know meaning of Ji Eun's instagram ID dlwlrma? Also about her profile pic, she like bunny things? Thank you...

In my head I always pronounce it as "Dollarama" which is a chain of discount stores in Canada.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Ok, it's not important thing for him kkk...so he's think better to remove it. Now i remember this video were posted same time or near the video with exo-growl bm, am i right... It's funny really, Joon Gi still keep the video with exo-growl bm hahaa...he chose where there's Ji Eun in it, and the hidden message in the song :P

I think this is the video, but I'm not sure hahaha

Spoiler

53 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

:wub: I love your analysis, Joon Gi's heart always racing continue with smile or laugh when Ji Eun close to him hahaa...this man is in L.O.V.E.

:wub::wub: For me, his expression is NOT acting at all... It is pure human response. Those little detil (can't help to grin/smile) can't be faked ;) And Jieun too... she restrain her smile at the end.... it can't be faked. It is not acting for me and my delulu mind yoyo-074.gif 

52 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Another edited family picture, this is quite good somehow!! I feel the warmth :tears:

Did he set his eyes on her lips??? Is it only my naughty mind? :wub:

6 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

In my head I always pronounce it as "Dollarama" which is a chain of discount stores in Canada.

excuse me...... yoyo-249.gifyoyo-249.gifyoyo-249.gif

• Like 8

Hey, guys do you think they took two different times for this scene? Because I think for the first one, it was still winter, but in the second video that JE posted in her IG it was already summer. And realized that JG & JE hadn't much closer in first video comparing with second video. In first video, JE even wore herself jacket and JG wore that his signature jacket that later would he gave to JE. It was really confusing to try guessing their filming sequence... But then I really curious with their feeling development. Hahahaha!!

Spoiler

• Like 17

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

After potential choking now your heart has irregular heartbeat? Better see a doctor. Hopefully the doctor is also an MLSHR fan so that you won't be referred to a psychiatrist.

hahhahahahahahahahaha...all cause of this thread and Joongi oppa..anyway, not that I am complain of.

Life of a MLSHR and JoonU trash...how trash can I get sia

Dear heart..please work better....from your owner..thank you.

Finally home and its time so spazz...but my internet connection is looking weird today

• Like 8

@caramelovers07 those edited photos seems so real, i want that scene :tears: So's complete family...

8 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

Source: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/76098341385/frequently-asked-questions

What does “dlwlrma” mean? 
Type 이지금 using a korean keyboard but in English mode.

What does “이지금” mean?
'이지금 (Lee Ji Geum)’ is a wordplay on her name '이지은 (Lee Ji Eun)’, so it’s like an upgrade to 'Lee Ji Gold’ instead of 'Lee ji Silver’, since ‘geum’ is gold and ‘eun’ is silver.

From her posts, interactions with people, fan cafe replies, she seems to like making puns? lol. As for the bunny, she was in variety show called Heroes. I'm not sure but I think they made her wear the bunny costume for punishment. She famously tripped in it, it's really funny, the video is in the spoiler...

She said she's grateful for the bunny suit, because when she tripped and sang Good Day a lot of people seemed to like it. She wore it again for her fans last year

Thanks a lot for this info ^^ and it's interesting...now i know the meaning behind her IG's id. So Joon Gi is biscuits uaena kkk... And i'm amazed with her, she's very smart.

Hahaa...she should wear that bunny costume again in this Dec concert, it's so cute in her. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

The drama is over so the only marketing he does is in the supermarket.

She introduced their daughter to him via IG, and feeling left out just like in the lunch he wasn't invited too, his revenge is a family pic.

BBJX curse!!! 

Hahahahahahaha, he is again...throwing tantrums in his own way....how old is he again??

Talking about groceries shopping in supermarket...it even appear on news..I think is China news station, saying that 4th prince Lee Joongi is doing shopping in supermarket...label him as GOOD HUSBAND MATERIAL, he not only sing well, act well, and he cook well too

credit leejunkigabi

Jieun ah..what are you waiting for??

• Like 18

20 hours ago, chi13lou said:

If this is why the scene of WS and HS meeting in 2016 was deleted, I will accept it.

So SBS is also JoonU shipper?

I hope so @chi13lou SBS will release BTS for special editions I think :) "cross finger"

17 hours ago, riuenu said:

My stubbornness really killing me, I am on my bed,  saw this and immediately wanted post in forum

Soo must also had rmb their night of watching snow as well … 

Alright I will ko within minutes! 

Credit below,  too tired to type it out

Curious, how they know the name of the baby girl?

13 hours ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..it has been a long time since i last posted here. Ive been reading all the comments and i'm just curious about something. Do IU and LJG know that some of their fans are shipping them very badly together and wishing that IU would breakup with her bf so that they could be together in real life? If so...do you guys think she'll clarify or let the public know that she's still dating Voldermort? Sorry, did i say the name right? :)You know, just to stop all the rumours.

Honestly I ever trapped in same condition. I ship drama main couple who one of the cast already in relationship, same like currents condition, the one who's taken was the lady. After the shipper became bigger and bigger even after the show finished, tha lady and her man showed up more often than ussual, to show they're still in good terms. Nah, just let we see from this one. I think in Korean Entertainment, when the main couple became bigger and bigger eventhough one has taken, so that one and the bf/gf will showed of their strong relationship to cut all shipper... That's bad, but that's entertainment play rules...

Saw this pic so lovely...

tumblr_oflzi33SE81qfakbgo1_r1_540.gif

Imagine how closed Junki to Jieun's ear. Jieun's can feel the warmth from Junki's breath right???

• Like 22

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Same! I really hope he manages to attend - can you just imagine LJG being able to watch Jieunssi perform live? I've seen some of her performances and YouTube and she's amazing! Ahhh the feels! 

@q4q4

Watching IU sing live is nothing short of pure magic. Even I saw her performances on YT and god, her voice is beautiful and lively, she really blends emotions into her music. I believe anyone attends her concert and gets to hear her sing live on stage will fall for her immediately, especially more so when they realize she wrote the songs herself and they begin focusing on the lyrics.

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

After he came home from grocery shopping Friday night he started making dinner for him and IU (because she came over to Netflix and chill with him). After chopping up the veggies and while waiting for the water to boil for the pasta or something, he checked his favourite JoonU IG and Twitter accounts for updates. He saw that picture and he called IU over to look at it and they both giggled over it. The next morning he decided to post it on IG and now we are DEAD.

@Siracusa

The night before the morning, they decided they needed to get to work to make that image into a reality.

http://65.media.tumblr.com/6e977f74a156931fe0fee8618eb8a44b/tumblr_inline_ndrpikJgy81s9sxcr.gifhttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140830193127/glee/images/7/7c/Rachel_laugh_cover_face.gif

• Like 16

55 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

Joon Gi is close to Mithra from Epik High... He attended his wedding last year. From Tablo's instagram

Epik High was one of the guests on her tour last year! They performed on her Daegu concert

I don't know if she's close with Tablo or Mithra, but to ask them to be guests at her concert... There must be some personal connection right? Plus this was during her scandal...so they should be somewhat close to perform even in the midst of it. Tablo should be their matchmaker lol

--------

Gong Hyo Jin attended her concert last year. Cha Tae Hyun performed in her encore concert... (Fun fact: Kim Soo Hyun attended her small theatre concert in 2014)

Joon Gi should be a guest too... Or at least watch her perform...

Wow...another similarities, same friend circle?! I like that kkk...it's kind similar to my first ship otp (you can read my soompi id haha..) i hope they're, it will bring them to advance comfort level and if their management can support this, it will be strong enough to develop their career into huge success and their friendship into long lasting relationship :wub: i hope Joon Gi and Ji Eun will do same project again very SOON.

I like Joon Gi style in that wedding, his hair, his suit, he's handsome and so manly ^^

• Like 16

6 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Okay guys I was backreading your posts and i saw that LJG posted a pic on his IG that he edited his eyes that resembles IU's album cover? Too much of a coincidence. Ohmygosh was he giving a hint or something?

He is been to honest and obvious in the recent post....too too honest ... 

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

She is his person! 

Forgive me for asking a stupid question but how do you see who liked an IG post?

Boss...favorite, den following to see who post what, who like what...but IG had screwed the timeline..not everything u can see who like the post 

CwgTTYtUsAAiO4b.jpg

6 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

This new insta update is killing me. Joongi is so hard to read especially with how his personality is so cheerful and outgoing i think everything he does is just for fun until i come on this thread and see there could be a different reason. I wish koreans didnt mind dating so joongi could openly state what he wants to and woo jieun without putting his career at risk. So many people preventing my joonU ship from sailing.

YES!!! THOSE WHO IN OUR WAY SHOULD DIE!! Just Joking...guess what...cause of your post...I went to do caption editing for our ship

For sometime now, the video of AuroraRain is always below that picture regardless of how many posts he makes. Before, it used to be the HELLO pic but it was suddenly changed to the photochromic eyes pic.

hahahhahahahahahaha...and here is the proof...after he posted today IG

CwgS9oHUkAAmBV0.jpg

• Like 13

I am a crazy JoonU trash...how trash can I get..I even went to look for pictures at Joongi mini FM, knowing that he is playing with knife ...

and edit this 2 captions for our SHIP!!! Last time I did that is back in Pinocchio days.. OH MAN...really, how trash can I get

photo crediting to 42, I guess is 2joongi in twitter

CwgYqp-VIAIvzAw.jpgCwgYrPWUQAAtY-o.jpg

• Like 21

Is there a doctor onboard?

JoonU shippers have been experiencing many symptoms like choking and irregular heartbeat for @riuenu and fainting spells for @chelleshawol and drama withdrawal, as well as extreme sadness to ultimate fangirling for the rest!

We are a bunch of sick but happy people!

FOR GOD SAKE!! I am laughing out loud for that...we are a bunch of sick but happy people..

But true..I totally agree with that...who will be so sick like me, to stay up till 4am, just to read and reply essay in this thread. To find hundred of pictures...just to get a suitable one to edit for our ship. And to be so happy being a CCTV...and get real life totally mess up...

CwgfwtcVQAUrTmH.jpg

• Like 17