[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I know! I always enjoy BTS footage, especially this drama because it has such heavy material. Literally 85% of the cast died lol

I saw this very brief clip of the BTS for Episode 2 when they were in the royal bath and he was splashing water on her lightly. I thought that was cute. 

Yes! That was the scene that got me suspicious because it was a far shot and they probably did not know the camera was rolling. The way she looked at him was like.......I thought she'd fallen in love with him 

I spent my entire 27 hour flight to Belgium looking for this gif to show @qwenli and now it is gone! :cold_sweat:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

This new insta update is killing me. Joongi is so hard to read especially with how his personality is so cheerful and outgoing i think everything he does is just for fun until i come on this thread and see there could be a different reason. I wish koreans didnt mind dating so joongi could openly state what he wants to and woo jieun without putting his career at risk. So many people preventing my joonU ship from sailing.

Yeah, it would always any storm in our ship's journey!! :tears: But no worries! Our King & Queen would guide us as well and give us another fuel!!!

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

For sometime now, the video of AuroraRain is always below that picture regardless of how many posts he makes. Before, it used to be the HELLO pic but it was suddenly changed to the photochromic eyes pic.

THAT'S IT! Thank you for pointing it out! I'm thinking the same too! Is he want to give us a stronger signal or what? That PHOTOCHROMIC EYES picture was DEFINITELY stronger to indicating his feeling toward JE and relating it with JE, other than that HELLO photo. I mean, it was HER CONCEPT of HER NEWEST ALBUM. Who would not notice it? Even in SK?? And with that Hello photo, if we don't careful enough to realize their inside joke in their BTS, we could just think that was his greet to fans, right? And to remove that video of Bromance, it makes that photochromic eyes picture align with AuroraRain Video that has JE's face as the cover. What is it JG ssi? You're so difficult to be understand! Hahahaha!!

• Like 15

from pauexclusive on the main thread

tumblr_neesk7GtTI1twuv7fo1_500_zpszxtbdw

------------------------------------------------------------------

@MrKobegiant someone reposted that gif about a week ago? its somewhere on this thread. I understand what you are saying now. because that scene was supposed to be her spranging out from the bath in shock and he was surprised, then shock and angry (wanting to strangle her). but in that bts, he was teasing her and the way she look at him was like enamoured?

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@MrKobegiant someone reposted that gif about a week ago? its somewhere on this thread. I understand what you are saying now. because that scene was supposed to be her spranging out from the bath in shock and he was surprised, then shock and angry (wanting to strangle her). but in that bts, he was teasing her and the way she look at him was like enamoured?

@MrKobegiant @qwenli Are you guys talking about this?

• Like 23

The latest Lee Joon Gi instagram post...is...

60b4d37edc35ddb3eda59456f62cc270.gif

Lee Joon Gi, massive So-Soo shipper CONFIRMED, like us!!

Ahahahaa...I also have posted this it in the main thread, but...I think he also wanted the happy ending for both of them, but since it got cut, he posted this for his and the fans's healing process :D Strangely, I started to think that this is what he meant by "Soon"...I kinda feel that we won't get that happy ending cut, because of the things that happened behind the scene (writing, editing, etc) seems really complicated. I can only speculate though, I might be wrong...

• Like 23

40 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Yes! That was the scene that got me suspicious because it was a far shot and they probably did not know the camera was rolling. The way she looked at him was like.......I thought she'd fallen in love with him 

I spent my entire 27 hour flight to Belgium looking for this gif to show @qwenli and now it is gone! :cold_sweat:

can u link me the video of this bts? coz i somehow didnt find it when i was looking for all the bts.

• Like 6

They were laughing before he poured water on her and he continued laughing however she stops to just stare at him, I think the weather must have been chilly that's why she took such a deep breathe when he poured extra water on her. However with that many layers of clothing on her, I wonder if she even felt it? Her reaction is a lil weird.

• Like 16

OMO OMO!!!!! I JUST WOKE UP TO AN AMAZING FAM PIC!!!! Actually I woke up, opened this thread and saw it jump to 5 pgs so I jumped over to insta and bless his heart HE POSTED A FAMILY PICTURE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR OMGOSH!!!!!! Time to back read ! Lolol

• Like 16

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

I just saw his IG update. OMG, I can't believe this guy! I don't know whether to think that he is a diehard Sosoo shipper, or he's just plain smitten by HER. Picture number 20 related to JE....:P

I want to think and believe that you are correct on both accounts! Yes, with exclamation point. :)

On another note, i love that you are counting the pics relating to JE. It's so cute to me. :)

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

can u link me the video of this bts? coz i somehow didnt find it when i was looking for all the bts.

I think there's none BTS of that gif. If i'm not mistaken, it was a part of flash scene that being showed when JG/IU being interviewed about shooting progress (While they still wore Goryeo Costumes).

21 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

They were laughing before he poured water on her and he continued laughing however she stops to just stare at him, I think the weather must have been chilly that's why she took such a deep breathe when he poured extra water on her. However with that many layers of clothing on her, I wonder if she even felt it? Her reaction is a lil weird.

Yess!! That stare of her look likes she realized something. Hahahaha!! I hope she realized how admirable JG is. #delulutothemax

• Like 12

2 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

ohmygosh guys!!! when i saw this i was SHOOK u know?!! and guys, take note. He posted this not using a reposting app which means he has it first saved on his phone, since he was the one who updated it.

And also, i can't get over the fact that NAMOO ACTORS already posted his vid saying goodbye to his character WangSo, yet here is LJK oppa, still updating his personal ig acct with SoSoo pictures, and a supposed family pic of them at that!!! He's such a SoSoo shipper!! I hope IU likes this!! :)))

JoonU FTW guys!!! we're so waiting for that "SOON" he was talking about, maybe it's near since he followed it up with something like this.. :)))

I can only nod my head to the first paragraph. :D

On the second paragraph, i really like the inconsistencies because they are in our favor and also somewhat validating our observations. :)

On the third paragraph, i, too, can't wait for the soon thingy. I really hope that the 'soon' he's talking about will come sooner. :)

• Like 13

@fidda868 yep actions speak louder than words. Somehow from a certain time, she started occupying his heart and it overwhelm him so much he even dare to post all these stuff on his public ig. He must be declaring war on voldemort.

@ziggy123 think it was not the beginning but somewhere in between, I remember an interview of one of the princes talking about the filming of this.

• Like 18