Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest chubzzy

Just to share the NIKKEN glasses I have just received from my taiwanese friend today :)

This is the actual one that CHUN wore

My taiwanese friend told me that she went thru alots of outlets but mostly already out of stocks

Then she managed to get it at one of the outlets in Taipei but that was the last pair

She wanted to buy 2 pairs of these designs but too bad, left only a pair so she let it to me and she bought another design which is red in colour, also the same brand, NIKKEN~

Came with free poster, different colours book marks, CHUN's picture on the glass cloth etc.....

nik.jpg

nik.2.jpg

nik.3.jpg

nik.4.jpg

nik.5.jpg

oh my... u're so lucky! i wouldn't mind one of those pairs myself either! :w00t:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest veraciously

Any of you folks seen these boys in KO One? I know it hasn't been subbed (yet!) but I couldn't help my curiosity so I watched the first episode unsubbed. HILARIOUS. It's VERY over-the-top and exaggerated and maybe also very dumb but totally amusing. I have some serious doubts about Arron's acting skills (or lack thereof?) bu Calvin's character cracked me up so bad. Shakespeare quoting, ohhhh yes! Jiro naturally hilarious. <3

Somebody who has seen this, feel free to spoil me because I gotta ask...

Is the main pairing of KO One Jiro and the home class teacher?

Guest cookiesncream

Any of you folks seen these boys in KO One? I know it hasn't been subbed (yet!) but I couldn't help my curiosity so I watched the first episode unsubbed. HILARIOUS. It's VERY over-the-top and exaggerated and maybe also very dumb but totally amusing. I have some serious doubts about Arron's acting skills (or lack thereof?) bu Calvin's character cracked me up so bad. Shakespeare quoting, ohhhh yes! Jiro naturally hilarious. <3

Somebody who has seen this, feel free to spoil me because I gotta ask...

Is the main pairing of KO One Jiro and the home class teacher?

Really? Man, when i was watching KO One, I always though it was Calvin's acting that needed some work. lol. Aaron doesnt talk much in the beginning scenes, so I guess you cant really tell how his acting is, but when you get around to watching the middle of the drama, where the story REALLY starts, youll see that his acting is actually really really good! Of course, I might be biased since im an Aaron fan...lol...O and, as an answer to your question?

no ^^

Guest veraciously

Really? Man, when i was watching KO One, I always though it was Calvin's acting that needed some work. lol. Aaron doesnt talk much in the beginning scenes, so I guess you cant really tell how his acting is, but when you get around to watching the middle of the drama, where the story REALLY starts, youll see that his acting is actually really really good! Of course, I might be biased since im an Aaron fan...lol...O and, as an answer to your question?

no ^^

Calvin was a bit stiff, admittedly and since I was watching subless, it's hard to tell how well or badly somebody's acting as you don't even know what they're saying! Yeah, I didn't see much of Aaron to judge his acting - his character didn't say anything so tough to say how he acted. :D! Will watch more when the series gets subbed.

Thanks for answering my question. ^^; Appreciate it!

lol 4 shuai ge``s =X lol..

KO ONE..just started pretty good XD..

"shakespeare 说.."-calvin

ya lun's character is "COOL"

Jiro isnt that funny =( funny but not as funny as other dramas.. ><"

Guest monchichi

OMG, I love all of them! Especially Wu Chun! ^_^

My friends and I met him in real life the other week while he was on holidays! He's soooo nice and really, really, really tall!!! And he's 10x more hot in real life!!

I really want to go to see them perform live even though they're not that great singers, i just want to experience them live!!!!

Really loving their song Ai Dao right now though...

Guest Metamorphosis

i didn't read the whole article on ella and wu zun, but are they for real? they're really together? -___-

Guest xtrammieex

ahah when i saw the first pic, i was liek theres no grl in this group..but then i read the caption thats actually pretty big o_O ahah

Guest monchichi

i didn't read the whole article on ella and wu zun, but are they for real? they're really together? -___-

Not sure about the article, but they're not together. They're only close friends with each other and there's no romance between the two of them. but they WOULD LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! ^_^

Guest AlecRuby

Aren't they considered the new generation F4??? I like this group they all have muti-talents. However, their age range is big. From 27 to 20.

Guest tengteng

Just wanted to share with you this March Issue Taiwan magazine

Cover page will be CHUN & JIRO

The magazine title is called "CASHBOX"

Maybe Kinokuniya will import this magazine (I'm not so sure) :)

I assumed you're from S'pore?

If Kinokuniya ever imports this, can you pm me?? Cause I rarely go there.

Please!! And thanks!

Guest Pucca.sg

I assumed you're from S'pore?

If Kinokuniya ever imports this, can you pm me?? Cause I rarely go there.

Please!! And thanks!

Hi tengteng

Yup~ I'm from Singapore :)

I was told that the magazines "PLAY", "COLOR" and "CASHBOX" will release in Singapore Kinokuniya next week.

And the "FAN" Magazine (March Issue 2007) also focus on him~~~~ :sweatingbullets:

fan.1.jpg

I think you can just go down and see next week so you can buy the 4 magazines back with CHUN~ hehe :P

Guest luvjunjin/andy

cool....... i am hooked to 吴尊now! :wub: he's simply another guy that walk out of the comic world... he's so PERFECT!

he's so HOT!! they r a bunch of cuties plus hotties!

u gonna watch them on talk shows or variety shows n c hw funny they were when playin......

u gonna watch/cant miss 吴尊 and 大东 on 娱乐百分百 playing gameS its so hilarious...... i would say those poor fans.... haha!

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

Guest Starylosophy

Wu Zun's popularity shot up like crazy when Hana Kimi started airing. I'm happy that he's getting so popular but the thought that the turnout for Fahrenheit's next autograph session just shivers me!!

I think I will really become a pack of sardine fish. :wacko:

Here's something I wanna share. I went to KBOX this morning, a karaoke chain in SG and saw this poster with their signatures:

Our Dearest Wu Zun updated his blog FINALLY!

1997163810nr2.jpg

Hi guys...

Did you enjoy your Chinese New Year holidays??? Well, I believe most of you are aware where i went for my holidays, right? I think i just couldn't keep any secrets from all of you huh... haha!!!

Anyway, many of you might be wondering why do I've chosen Melbourne and Sydney as my holiday destination!! Well, I think its because I missed the experiences when I was studying there and also the places that I used to go to especially some of my favourite restaurants…Yum Yum! My top priority for this vacation was 'food' so 1 week prior to my vacation, I have planned out which restaurants I had to go each day in my diary... haha! To sum it up, I went to many familiar places and it really brought back lots of wonderful memories... There was even a time when I thought of not working anymore and to take up a Masters degree... haha, just kidding!!! I'm gonna miss you guys if i do that, right?

By the way, I was so surprised to find out that most of the Asians there recognize me almost everywhere I went! It came across my mind thinking "Am I really that popular now?" HAHA!!! Well, I am really happy and in fact, one of my aims is to go everywhere around the world meeting our supporters coz the feeling is really unique! I realised that some of them are students from overseas and some are even Australian born chinese... To my surprise, quite a few of them even have the Kobayashi NIkken glasses on them and they told me that they ask their internet friends to bought it and send it to them. Honestly, it really touched me because its always nice to see my supporters wearing the products that I endorse... Thank you guys!!! Also, I think its fate that we bumped into each other otherwise, we might never have the chance to meet in real life! Although this vacation has given me less freedom but when I see my supporters' happy and surprised expressions, it really makes my day GREAT ☺

So, do you want me to share with you guys what I did during my vacation? Well... I took a lot of pics and also asked my cousin to take videos on some parts of my journey! Although I still need to work during my trip, I never thought it was such a bad idea at all coz its an opportunity for me to let you guys understand me more and its great to show you the places where I spent most during my 5 years of UNI life! I don't know why but I Felt you guys are really a part of me now as I feel great to be able to share part of my life with all of you but I'm really afraid when I get real busy in the coming months, I don't have time to do that anymore and I do hope you guys wont blame me if this really happens! Anyway, I'm think you guys will be able to watch the pictures and video taken during my trip on the news in the coming weeks!

I'll be off to Taipei very soon and I will start to become very busy again as there will be commercial ad shoot, preparing myself for my upcoming drama, the release of Fahrenheit 2nd album and I am also very excited about POND’s activity at Luxy on the 13th of March. I am very excited as this is the first time where I will meet the participants one by pone and chat with them during the activity but I guess I don't mind sharing my vacation trip with them ☺ All you need to do is to go to Pond’s activity Website (http://tw.match.yahoo.com/pond.html ) and Register!

As to Hong Kong supporters... I will be going there soon to promote the airing of Hanakimi in Hong Kong TV channel!!! We will meet up again and I really cant wait...

Oh... One more thing, I did read the messages from many of you and I realised there are people out there who've made use of my name name to open up their own blog. All I want to clarify is that I only have one personal blog, which is www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool. So, pls don't be misleaded, ok?

One last note.... Chinese New Year is almost over so make sure you can get over with the holiday mood and get yourself ready and excited to face whatever challenges that will come to you in 2007... Go, go, go!!!

Quotes for sharing:

'Encouragement is the oxygen to our soul!'

Thanks for all the encouragement you guys have given me and remember to give encouragement to the ones you love whenever there is a chance too, ok?

normal1997163811ma4.jpg

Archived