Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest witchyangelkk

Thanks for sharing the videos! ^^ Gotta watch them soon :). I wonder if he really does like her in that way ;). Kissing a picture sounds so cute! Haha :P.

--EDIT--

So I watched them, but I don't understand anything at all. :tears: Anyone translate? ^^

As for now, a Fahrenheit article I read over on Gaia, posted by blossoming-angel . Hehehe.

I translated 1st and 2nd Video pretty roughly.. =P Most of it is not important... especially the bits with "ManTai"...

I bolded the really really touching bit in the 2nd Video...

1st Video:

Basically he says that he really admires a certain person.... and then he starts singing "Ai Mei" ^^

Blackie: " So.. have u seen her in real life then?"

Arron: "Yeah..."

Blackie:"How did you feel?"

Arron: "When im standing next to her... Ill go blank"

Blackie asks one of the girls... "Whats the problem?"

Girl1: "Man Tai (another of the girls) really loves Arron"

Blackie:"ManTai.. do u love Arron?"

*ManTai too embarassed to say anything*

Blackie: Ohh... dont pay any attention to her then...

ManTai: Your sooo mean!

2nd Video:

Blackie to Arron: Okay ... show how u feel about Rainie to ManTai (Basically.. asking ManTai to pretend shes Rainie)

Blackie to ManTai: Sooooo... when did u become Rainie? Was it written on her album or something?

ManTai: Nah.. Im a different YANG cheng lin.... Im Yang as in Yang.. meh meh ... (Goat)

Blackie: So... you like Arron?

ManTai: I think he's really cute

Blackie: He still hasnt finished saying how he feels about Rainie

ManTai: Okay... Im Rainie now...

Blackie: First let him talk about his feelings for Rainie... *to ManTai* You stand next to him. We better lock her up so she doesnt run away...

*to Arron*... So you've seen Rainie in person?

Arron: Yeah.. i have. Before we were on a music program together and i saw her there. The first time i laid eyes on her... my impression was "How can a girl be that sweet?" . If in the future we can work together, I will be extremely happy and will work extremely hard in all my tv series. I dont care but i will work hard for her..

BIG PURPLE WRITING: Soooo sincere!

ManTai (with Rainies face superimposed): Soooo touching! I accept...

Blackie: All this time shes been posing as Rainie

Arron:.. well the hair is nearly the same

Blackie: You dont have what it takes to be Rainie, Sorry

All of Blackie Girls: Dance dance....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Video:

Basically... Jacky asks Arron in a short time to sing a love song to Rainie... so Arron starts singing Ai Mei...

Then later when Evan Yo comes along and starts playing his violin... Rainie asks him to play one of her songs.. so he plays Ai Mei and Rainie joins in to sing...

Then jacky goes to rainie " Dont you want to be with Evan now?"

And the other female host says "What about poor Arron?"

Jacky: "Ohh... dont lose Arron! Two guys fighting over one girl. The poor Arron, he's been beaten through music, the other guy has a violin.. and he only has a walking stick."

Red writing pointing to Arron: His heart is broken!

HAHA.. hopefully that wasnt too bad.. My mando is pretty crap and i got lazy towards the end...O__O"

S2 Haiki

Guest lynnshim

i'm sorry to ask, but what year were they born? ahah so random I know...

I wanted to know their ages lol, but it only says the dates of their b-day.

Guest Starylosophy

i'm sorry to ask, but what year were they born? ahah so random I know...

I wanted to know their ages lol, but it only says the dates of their b-day.

Arron Yan: Date of Birth: November 20, 1986 (age 21)

Jiro Wang: Date of Birth: August 24, 1981 (age 26)

Calvin Chen: Date of Birth: November 10, 1980 (age 27)

Wu Zun: Date of Birth: October 10, 1979 (age 28)

Guest itrayya

Arron Yan: Date of Birth: November 20, 1986 (age 21)

Jiro Wang: Date of Birth: August 24, 1981 (age 26)

Calvin Chen: Date of Birth: November 10, 1980 (age 27)

Wu Zun: Date of Birth: October 10, 1979 (age 28)

^^ dui ah???

aaron... he's just the right age for me!!!

all of them are!!!!

that jiro... um... his voice is sexy.

sounds nasally cute.

i love calvin. i think an educated man is sexy.

wu zun... well, we can all tell how girls feel bout him.

he's the only one with his own pic thread, dui??

hot!!!!

oh, i think aaron is 100% hot.

Guest veraciously

Is it just me or are Taiwanese boybands older in general than Korean/Japanese? Korean/japanese ones all seem to be 16-20-ish, with the exception of the ones that have been around since the 1990's like Shinhwa..

Something about their young ages makes it impossible for me to like them a lot. I personally just feel perverted. :D

Guest itrayya

Is it just me or are Taiwanese boybands older in general than Korean/Japanese? Korean/japanese ones all seem to be 16-20-ish, with the exception of the ones that have been around since the 1990's like Shinhwa..

Something about their young ages makes it impossible for me to like them a lot. I personally just feel perverted. :D

^^ you mean the younger boys, or the older ones???

i think age isnt anything.

at least, i feel, that calvin and them boys has got some education.

age isnt anything.

and maybe the older they are... maybe the more they are ready to settle down with me.

go fei.lun.hai!!!!!

Guest Starylosophy

Well, most Taiwanese boybands don't go intense trainings like Korean boybands. And most of them participate auditions at a tender age. Fahrenheit is the few boybands who don't live together unlike those in Jungiery.

Guest happy2friends

i love jiro and wuchun!!!! :blush: but yeah i like calvin and aaron too :D they have so many fans i swear the airport was FLOODED when they came to singapore >____<

Guest the7REAL.

I just got into them recently & I like em'! I like their song with HEBE the best on the album.

And I like 'I super like you' from them on the Hana Kimi OST. XD I knew the voices sounded familiar (especially Jiro) , but I can't read Chinese so my friend translated the artist name and I just found it was them(but I wondered why its not on the album)..haha. But I like that song alot!^^; Jiro's lil rap..hehe. It makes me want to see them play live instruments for this song. I know Jiro prolly could.^^ The song is a nice 'rock'ish sound.

Umm, my favorite is Wu Zun, but its definitely not because of the singing. @_@; I have to keep it real & admit it, so there are no false pretenses here. And really, its the first time I like an idol just because I thought he was super good looking. *_* Chun is my fave eye candy. So this is a little new to me...actually F-heit is brand spanking new to me...I still have much to learn about them..but its good that they are still kinda new..but wow so popular already I hear..I feel like I'm the last one to know who they are...>_<; I'm still trying to get used to the music. They're pretty decent. Not really my style, but enough for light listening since I listen to different things. (Yes, I listened to F4 before too..lols) I think they have super cute personalities as well as cute faces to match.^^ But yeah, reading that article, they are kinda nuts in their behaviors and such..haha.

Btw I was watching some HK promo shows with Ella, Chun, Jiro, and Danson and my friend was translating some and this part got me cracking up when they were talking about their bladder problems when they were little on that one show and Jiro goes..

Jiro : "Once I sh*tted in my pants when I was younger back in school, I felt bad, so I was walking against the wall and allthe way out of the school, no one really saw me until the janitor goes " OMFG! there are richard simmons on the wall?!" -the 2nd grade

my favorite part..haha. the way he demonstrated scooting by the wall is so funny..XD

*HOLDS MOUTH TO KEEP DROOL FROM FLOODING SOOMPI*

OMG!!! HE"S SOOO HOT!!! I"M IN LOVE!!!!! IN LOVE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

OMG>> OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOV ELOVEljhalfkghal;f --- can't spell love no more..

*calms down*

*sigh*.. he's like WOW...

Thanks so much for the pics.. TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!

Guest veraciously

I'm light years away from being an Arron fangirl but I gotta admit those pics *were* hot.

the7REAL., welcome to the thread. :D I also liked the song on the Hana Kimi OST first and still like it above a lot of Fahrenheit's pop ballads.. Pop not really my thing, am in general more into rock but some Fahrenheit songs are just too catchy to resist. xD

Guest heartdrops

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...mp;qpid=5488819

soompi forums -> Replying in Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

*HOLDS MOUTH TO KEEP DROOL FROM FLOODING SOOMPI*

OMG!!! HE"S SOOO HOT!!! I"M IN LOVE!!!!! IN LOVE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

OMG>> OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOV ELOVEljhalfkghal;f --- can't spell love no more..

*calms down*

*sigh*.. he's like WOW...

Thanks so much for the pics.. TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!

Lmao, he is indeed too charming to keep quiet for xD

Asian Wave April magazine

14779246381pr8.th.jpg14779246391hx9.th.jpg14779246411xm5.th.jpg14779246401jg0.th.jpg14779246431zo3.th.jpg14779246451ws8.th.jpg14779246421ig2.th.jpg14779246441is5.th.jpg14779246491po9.th.jpg14779246501ky8.th.jpg14779246511rx6.th.jpg14779246471px4.th.jpg14779246461vw7.th.jpg14779246531td8.th.jpg14779246521ow2.th.jpg

Credits to Fahrenheit HK

Guest msjang

yeah, those pics of Arron were pretty cute, but i am a JIRO camper all the way ^.6

I read somewhere that Jiro is of Cantonese decent....

does anyone know is it his mom or dad that is Cantonese?

Was Jiro born in Taiwan?

it seems that Jiro's taiwanese, and english skills are pretty good. On his taiwanese, did he speak it from when he was small, or did he just learn it, for the entertainment industry? onto his english skills, he has pretty good pronouciation!! HAHA....he would pop out some not so common english words in tv shows, like "hold on"...lol... Does he know english well, or he is like blackie (hei ren), only know how to speak a few fluent english words?

Guest NotGuilty

I just got into them recently & I like em'! I like their song with HEBE the best on the album.

And I like 'I super like you' from them on the Hana Kimi OST. XD I knew the voices sounded familiar (especially Jiro) , but I can't read Chinese so my friend translated the artist name and I just found it was them(but I wondered why its not on the album)..haha. But I like that song alot!^^; Jiro's lil rap..hehe. It makes me want to see them play live instruments for this song. I know Jiro prolly could.^^ The song is a nice 'rock'ish sound.

Umm, my favorite is Wu Zun, but its definitely not because of the singing. @_@; I have to keep it real & admit it, so there are no false pretenses here. And really, its the first time I like an idol just because I thought he was super good looking. *_* Chun is my fave eye candy. So this is a little new to me...actually F-heit is brand spanking new to me...I still have much to learn about them..but its good that they are still kinda new..but wow so popular already I hear..I feel like I'm the last one to know who they are...>_<; I'm still trying to get used to the music. They're pretty decent. Not really my style, but enough for light listening since I listen to different things. (Yes, I listened to F4 before too..lols) I think they have super cute personalities as well as cute faces to match.^^ But yeah, reading that article, they are kinda nuts in their behaviors and such..haha.

Btw I was watching some HK promo shows with Ella, Chun, Jiro, and Danson and my friend was translating some and this part got me cracking up when they were talking about their bladder problems when they were little on that one show and Jiro goes..

Jiro : "Once I sh*tted in my pants when I was younger back in school, I felt bad, so I was walking against the wall and allthe way out of the school, no one really saw me until the janitor goes " OMFG! there are richard simmons on the wall?!" -the 2nd grade

my favorite part..haha. the way he demonstrated scooting by the wall is so funny..XD

Hahaha, :) I can totally relate to that...WuZun's looks is defintely the asset that single-handedly brought about my obsession for him. hahahaha...dang that boy, he is HOT.

Guest veraciously

yeah, those pics of Arron were pretty cute, but i am a JIRO camper all the way ^.6

I read somewhere that Jiro is of Cantonese decent....

does anyone know is it his mom or dad that is Cantonese?

Was Jiro born in Taiwan?

it seems that Jiro's taiwanese, and english skills are pretty good. On his taiwanese, did he speak it from when he was small, or did he just learn it, for the entertainment industry? onto his english skills, he has pretty good pronouciation!! HAHA....he would pop out some not so common english words in tv shows, like "hold on"...lol... Does he know english well, or he is like blackie (hei ren), only know how to speak a few fluent english words?

I seem to remember his parents were from a Cantonese-speaking area but he himself doesn't know too much. Some interview opened with Cantonese spoken and he spoke some words and then told the interviewer he wasn't exactly fluent in it.

He was born in Taiwan yes, so assumably Mandarin (or the Taiwanese dialect of it?) was his mother tongue.

He's not too good with English. Okay but not anywhere near fluent, I think. Chun and Arron seem to be fluent but Calvin and Jiro not so much..

Archived