Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest Atmosphere.

Aaron is freaking adorable and cute^^;; His smiles are very appealing^^;;

Hmmm that calvin guy, some of his pictures... his facial features and his smiles reminds me of Bi (Rain)

:mellow:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Joanne <3

I think Arron spells it Arron... well, that's how I write it anyway. I think it looks hotter. :ph34r:

There were once rumours going around that he had a crush on Rainie Yang - a video on YouTube or something? Does anybody know if this should be disregarded? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Starylosophy

Fahrenheit in Medan:

Jiro

f1mo8.jpg

Wu Zun

f2pc3.jpg

f3sc7.jpg

Arron

f4ai9.jpg

f11sk2.jpg

Chun, Calvin & Jiro

f5qa4.jpg

f6jl3.jpg

Concert pics:

f7mo5.jpg

f8xt4.jpg

f9ju9.jpg

f10ct4.jpg

f12ph2.jpg

f13dv0.jpg

f14ui2.jpg

Credits: AyUmIXx & oopsiedoopsie(LD)

Guest luvergal

I think Arron spells it Arron... well, that's how I write it anyway. I think it looks hotter. :ph34r:

There were once rumours going around that he had a crush on Rainie Yang - a video on YouTube or something? Does anybody know if this should be disregarded? :sweatingbullets:

haha i dont think he has a crush on her. He just admires her A LOT!! Its so cute though!

Guest Joanne <3

http://www.im.tv/VLOG/Personal/439002/740346

Fancam on Arron dancing to Wo Yao Wo De Young, he's so cute!

Fahrenheit "stripping" - must watch! ahaha

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=wei0...279928&p=18

In that 2nd video, they somewhat remind me of firemen in trucks in those orange outfits... hahaha. :ph34r: Wouldn't mind them stripping for me anyday! ;)

---EDIT---

Agreed with clockwatcher, just finally watched the video and Calvin doesn't strip. Not satisfied! >__< Haha. But it did look like Wu Zun was trying to get it off Calvin...

haha i dont think he has a crush on her. He just admires her A LOT!! Its so cute though!

Oh, okay! That's good news... my sister was starting to get jealous :P!

Guest Starylosophy

April's issue of Play magazine:

playmagdn0.jpg

There are no scans as yet because the mag will only be out tomorrow.

Some news of Fahrenheit's concert in HK:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAHRENHEIT WILL HOLD THEIR FIRST CONCERT AT HONG KONG IN SEPTEMBER

Popular Taiwanese boy band FAHRENHEIT is currently the most talked boy band in Hong Kong. Due to their extreme popularity, their record company decided to help Fahrenheit organize their first major concert in Hong Kong. It is planned that they will meet their fans in September, and hopefully by next year in Spring they will hold their second concert in the Hong Kong Coliseum, their final destination.

It has been only just a year and Fahrenheit's popularity is increasing in a very rapid speed. Everytime they make an appearance in Hong Kong the whole city will go crazy. Hong Kong's new music label, WOW, explained that they will use this opportunity to help organize a complete concert for Fahrenheit. The director of WOW Music stated, "It's estimated that they will have 1 to 2 concerts in September. Right now we are waiting for a reply. This year the Hong Kong Coliseum is full so they will be unfortunately holding their concert at a different venue. We are now in talks about their concert next year in the Hong Kong Coliseum."

The Establishment of New Official Fanclub

WOW is a new music label established in Hong Kong. The artists under WOW Music are Fahrenheit, S.H.E, CHEN QI ZHEN (Cheer Chen), LO HAU YUM (Candy Lo), CHEUNG KAI CHUNG (Louis Cheung), AH NIU, and TANK. They will hold their official grand opening ceremony at the Times Square in April 19th. Accordingly, entertainers Fahrenheit, Candy Lo, etc. will attend. WOW said that they will help their artists establish fanclubs so their fans in Hong Kong will interact with them more conveniently

Credits: http://fahrenheit-hk.com/forum and miori of AF

Guest witchyangelkk

HAHA.. yeah.. i have the video saved =D

I thought it was sooo cute ...

He always says he likes Rainie in basically every interview he does... HAHAH ^^ ( They mention it in the 3rd video i posted)

Apparantly in one interview.. the other Farenheit boys confessed that Arron has a pic of Rainie that he kisses at night =D.... I cant remember where i read that from.. so sorry if its made up O__O"

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Look at Arrons face when Evan upstages him... ooh.. i sense some jealousy there ^^

I think thats all i have...

S2 HaiKi

Guest itadakimasu_^_^

i think they're better than f4

f4 was a huge blast when meteor garden 1 came out

then they're popularity died a yr or two after

but i think fahreinihiet are better ^_^ although i really liked f4 when they came out

Guest Joanne <3

HAHA.. yeah.. i have the video saved =D

I thought it was sooo cute ...

He always says he likes Rainie in basically every interview he does... HAHAH ^^ ( They mention it in the 3rd video i posted)

Apparantly in one interview.. the other Farenheit boys confessed that Arron has a pic of Rainie that he kisses at night =D.... I cant remember where i read that from.. so sorry if its made up O__O"

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Look at Arrons face when Evan upstages him... ooh.. i sense some jealousy there ^^

I think thats all i have...

S2 HaiKi

Thanks for sharing the videos! ^^ Gotta watch them soon :). I wonder if he really does like her in that way ;). Kissing a picture sounds so cute! Haha :P.

--EDIT--

So I watched them, but I don't understand anything at all. :tears: Anyone translate? ^^

As for now, a Fahrenheit article I read over on Gaia, posted by blossoming-angel . Hehehe.

Fahrenheit cannot stop arguing in hotel, underwear crisis

Their Taiwan promotion for their first album has finished, and they have moved onto HK and China. During their stay outside of Taiwan, they have all realized each other's weird habits, such as WuZun's cleanliness, Jiro's habit of blow drying his underwear in the washroom, and Calvins secret of not wearing underwear, all revealed.

WuZun's cleanliness habit makes his roommate Calvin go crazy. Calvin says: "What's worse is that if i havent showered, i cannot sit or touch his bed. Then when i enter the room with my shoes still on, he will nag me non-stop." To avoid the nagging WuZun, Calvin has learned to obediently take off his shoes when entering.

Speaking of WuZun, every day when he finishes showering, he will wear his cap, making Calvin think that he is going out to buy something. But what surprised Calvin was that the reason for WuZun to wear his cap is because he hasnt washed his face yet. WuZun explains: "I dont like using the hotel's shower cap and hair accessories, so i wear my own cap."

WuZun reveals that when sleeping, Calvin doesnt wear underwear. Because Calvin likes to wear loose-fitting short shorts in the hotel without underwear, WuZun has seen it all.

When talking about underwear, both Calvin and WuZun teamed up to expose Jiro's weird habit of blow drying his underwear. Because Jiro will not wear those disposable underwear, he insists on wearing his own. Because time is tight, and he insists on it being clean and fast, he will leave the blow dryer on in the bathroom to dry up his wet underwear, making the entire place noisy.

Both Jiro and Calvin care a lot about their appearence. Everyday when Calvin wakes up, to aviod having swollen eyes, he would do a eye mask every morning. Plus Calvin loves to watch televison so watches it in the morning, this makes the members question him: "How do you watch TV and do a eye mask at the same time?" As for Jiro, every night he will do a face mask and walk around in his room, in which the temperature is 30 degrees. The other 2 members cannot stand it and say: "It's so hot that the only way you can stay in his room is if you take off your clothes!" When Jiro heard this, he quickly replies: "No wonder gym instructor WuZun always walks around topless!"

Source: China Times

Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

Guest veraciously

Hahaha, those boys are just plain nuts, I swear to god.. Chun's cleanliness is clearly on the obsessive compulsive level. Jiro's vain as hell... Calvin, okay, not much wrong with him but roffle, sleeping nude. Hokay! And Arron, aww. The teddy bear says it all.

Not saying this as criticism, just incredibly amused by the article. XD!!

Archived