Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Wow, Calvin looks a LOT like Matsumoto Jun! Loved Jiro in ISWAK...definitely pitied Ah Jin in the end...actually, pretty much throughout the whole series. Wu Zun looks cute. Kind of has a "delicate" feel to him, haha. Er, can't say I'm too fond of their singing though. XD (<--- The look on my face when I hear them live.)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jiro's definitely from Guang Dong China, he said it himself on a show

when the host of the show asked him where he was from, he said "I'm guang dong ren" which means he's from guang dong china. after that he spoke a little bit of cantonese with no accent just to show he was cantonese

he's from GuandDong??!!! o__O

are u sure??! i dont think he can actually speak cantonese tho.. hahaha~~

Really :mellow: Actually, I just searched around and people did say that he was raised in Taiwan, but his family was from Guangdong, China :lol: However, about his Cantonese, my friend says Jiro's Cantonese is very poor anyway since he was raised in Taiwan.

Fahrenheit speaking Cantonese:

Their Cantonese doesn't sound too hot, ESPECIALLY Jiro LOL, but it's funny and cute. I know they sound bad because when I listen to them, they sound like me trying to speak Cantonese hahaha. :lol: I'm Korean, so I'm only learning Chinese because I love it, so Cantonese speakers can judge the clip themselvse :blush:

BTW, do you have the clip where he says he was born in Guang Dong though? I really want to see it! Thanks! :blush:

after watching these video we can definetly say that his cantonese is really poor hahaha~~

i laugh SO MUCH, that's always funny to hear mando speaker speaking canto ^^ (and vice versa, canto speakers speaking mando is pretty funny too keke~~ i speak both, not perfect.. but enough to understand haha~~)

when Jiro try to say 'sam nin' (3 years) it sounds like he's saying 'san nin' (means 'new year') lolol~~ yea~~ funny and cute lol

thanks for sharing these clips ^^

if u have more, please post them ^___^

||

but this video is still... a bit weird to me haha~~

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HEJ5RDz1E

(do they really have to... 'kiss' for the Valentin's promotion?! lol they need to get a girl haha~~

like the end when Jiro say that their relationship is pretty good too haha~~)

Guest Starylosophy

ahhh wu chun is the MANNNNNN

he's hot in every way and he's from malaysia right??? hehehe so closeee >.<

He's not from Malaysia. He's from Brunei.

I think he has the most fans in Fahrenheit so far. :blush:

He's not from Malaysia. He's from Brunei.

I think he has the most fans in Fahrenheit so far. :blush:

yeah well i meant he's close to malaysia and he should be the most loved cuz he's so hottt

i would like jiro alot more but everytime i see him i see him as the annoying guy because all his roles in tw dramas are all annoying :P

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Really :mellow: Actually, I just searched around and people did say that he was raised in Taiwan, but his family was from Guangdong, China :lol: However, about his Cantonese, my friend says Jiro's Cantonese is very poor anyway since he was raised in Taiwan.

Fahrenheit speaking Cantonese:

Their Cantonese doesn't sound too hot, ESPECIALLY Jiro LOL, but it's funny and cute. I know they sound bad because when I listen to them, they sound like me trying to speak Cantonese hahaha. :lol: I'm Korean, so I'm only learning Chinese because I love it, so Cantonese speakers can judge the clip themselvse :blush:

BTW, do you have the clip where he says he was born in Guang Dong though? I really want to see it! Thanks! :blush:

those two videos just made my day. jiro LOL. his cantonese is so terrible, but yet tries to put so muh emotion into it. so cute =)

it seems so easy to meet fahrenheit. seems like everyone met them already. im very jealous. they should come to America!!

Guest Starylosophy

yeah well i meant he's close to malaysia and he should be the most loved cuz he's so hottt

i would like jiro alot more but everytime i see him i see him as the annoying guy because all his roles in tw dramas are all annoying :P

Hahaha, when Fahrenheit went for radio programmes in SG, those DJs mentioned that when they see Jiro, they can't help but start to laugh because he reminded them of Xiu Yi in Hana Kimi.

But in person he's really sweet. After he signed my album, he looked up, tilted his head a little and gave a sweet smile. :blush:

Guest suicidal_glamour

I was hoping you guys could help me,

dunno where to ask, S.H.E thread or Fahrenheit thread?

but does any one have pictures of Ella and Wu Zun together?

I know there are heaps! but i cant find any :(

Anyone care to share? Coz i was planning to make a wallpaper out of featuring those two because they are awesome together! Thanks!

Guest trinity1418

So I first saw Jiro in ISWAK and didn't even know he was in a boyband until someone mentioned it and I didn't know he was in Fahrenheit. I didn't know they existed. Then I started watching Hana-Kimi which definitely got me interested into Fahrenheit! I am in love with Wu Zun and I adore Jiro. Jiro is just too hilarious in the Hana-Kimi series. I must say looking through this thread at the pictures, I've never seen anyone so photogenic, I'm talking about Ya Lun or Aaron. Every single picture on here, he looks good in! He is just too beautiful! I must say, he truly is the most photogenic person and I'm talking about all celebrities, well at least in my point of view. I think he looks so Japanese too. I think Calvin is a super cutie. I just say awww when I look at him. So yeah, ALL good looking guys in this band, which let's face it....thats why they're so popular, not because of their singing skills.

I'm not hating since I"m a fan but let's be real here....they're singing is definitely lacking. If we're talking purely talent regarding to singing since they are supposed to be in a singing group, they are not very good, merely average, nothing extraordinary. However, they can play musical instruments right? So that is definitely something! I can't really respect them as artists, but they're super hot so that kind of just goes out the window, lol. Their song with Hebe is definitely their best song and I like it alot! So yeah, I'm definitely a fan of the group even though they can't really sing....I'd rather see them acting anyways.

Guest rose999

he's from GuandDong??!!! o__O

are u sure??! i dont think he can actually speak cantonese tho.. hahaha~~

after watching these video we can definetly say that his cantonese is really poor hahaha~~

i laugh SO MUCH, that's always funny to hear mando speaker speaking canto ^^ (and vice versa, canto speakers speaking mando is pretty funny too keke~~ i speak both, not perfect.. but enough to understand haha~~)

when Jiro try to say 'sam nin' (3 years) it sounds like he's saying 'san nin' (means 'new year') lolol~~ yea~~ funny and cute lol

thanks for sharing these clips ^^

if u have more, please post them ^___^

||

but this video is still... a bit weird to me haha~~

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HEJ5RDz1E

(do they really have to... 'kiss' for the Valentin's promotion?! lol they need to get a girl haha~~

like the end when Jiro say that their relationship is pretty good too haha~~)

Jiro's ancestor is probably from Guangdong. But he is born & raised in TW

Heaven forbid me! (hehe sorry for that) I went through the whole 21 pages. Ahaha it was funny and enjoying.... I just sit and smile to myself all the while sneaking some youtube clips of them.

^ that valentine cliip is hella funny. Ahaha The way arron and wu zun kisses looks liike a real couple. Ahahaha guys have no shame do that. But they are hella cute...

I have to say... Jiro is one hot and sexy man. I actually thought he was younger than he really is, I predicted him to be around 19/20 but he's actually turning 26 this year. What a hottie and I love his arms. :sweatingbullets:

Archived