[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!!  The scene her Yeobo Tae Joon was so crazily in love with so much!!!:wub::wub:

Bo Mi is truly breathtakingly beautiful with that serene look on her face ~  With or without those bangs, Bo Mi always shows different sides of her, but as always, she rocks!!!! 

cr: to owner (as tagged)

Soompi article.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/19/apink-reveals-exactly-much-bomi-loves-food/

"Namjoo chimed in and named Bomi as their “eating goddess,” ......On days where they would measure our weight, she would empty out the convenience store and our bathroom would be packed with food [to eat afterwards]."

"Bomi herself added, “I’ve even eaten to the point that I told everyone not to make me laugh, or else I’d throw up.”"

Btw did Bomi start her own instagram? Read that she plan to. The only bomi one is unofficial right?

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Soompi article.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/19/apink-reveals-exactly-much-bomi-loves-food/

"Namjoo chimed in and named Bomi as their “eating goddess,” ......On days where they would measure our weight, she would empty out the convenience store and our bathroom would be packed with food [to eat afterwards]."

"Bomi herself added, “I’ve even eaten to the point that I told everyone not to make me laugh, or else I’d throw up.”"

Btw did Bomi start her own instagram? Read that she plan to. The only bomi one is unofficial right?

LOL, I have been searching for her new IG since last night, will keep trying, the only bomi is fan base.

:heart::heart::heart:..wow, its a feast for the eyes indeed!... just going through the comments and pictures. @nazeeyaa when the ideas just keep popping in my head, I can comment endlessly.  At times, I do have some kind of mental block and I can't seem to comment on anything.  LOL...Thank you for the compliments anyway, but I consider myself still learning here.  

News / Interviews

Bomi of Apink Considered by Co-Member's Their 'Eating Goddess' on Recent V-Live Broadcast

By Eddwyn A. | April 20, 2017 04:21 AM EDT

Apink
Apink members consider Bomi the group's "eating goddess" because of her eating habits. (Photo : Officially Kmusic)

Source Link:  http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/282983/20170420/bomi-of-apink-considered-by-co-members-their-eating-goddess-on-recent-v-live-broadcast.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, Myisha said:

Try this Quiz..objective.

How well you know Apink.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/pop-quiz-how-well-do-you-know-a-pink

I didn't dare take the challenge, I know I'm going to fail like Bo Mi did in her driver's license exam the first time at WGM, LOL!!!  I feel confident but not sure ~ not yet a bonafide APink Panda, just a bonafide TaeBom shipper:blush:

And this is a cute fan arts on APink ~

C92AQVrUwAAxdGB.jpg
cr: to owner (Twitter)

APINK (with Bo Mi so hyperactive) jamming with 2PM's Hearbeat song is AWESOME!!!! :heart: Pure GOLD:wub::wub: So hilarious ~

And with Choi Tae Joon working with Chansung in "Suspicious Partner" (ep. 1), I can't help but relate that this is one way how APink expresses their support to BoMi's hubby, Tae Joon ~  Well, excuse the delulu mode of mine right now guys, but with all the various songs in the KPop world, they chose to jam (among others) with this - HEARTBEAT!!!!:D:tongue:

cr: to owner (as tagged)

MY TWO ADORABLE PEOPLE!!!! :heart: MY LOVELY TAEBOM COUPLE!!!! 

Both gorgeous . . . .  so endearingly beautiful!!!!  In same shade of color with the same intensity of presence!!!!  I have not lost the hope of seeing them working and being together again.  Patience is a virtue . . . .  time will come, and when it does, it would be a glorious day!!!

cr:  to owners (as tagged)

Archived