[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

One of my favorite Chinese drama this year!!! Sigh Yun Xun broke my heart when he switches personality!! Although I can't blame him because of what happened to his family. Ahhwww Shawn Dou has the whitest teeth!!!! He's my fav.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated. :D I wasn't sure if it was premature but I went for it anyway particularly because of what I hope to do down the track.

I really curious what's going to happen next chapter!!! What's going to happen to XingYue couple?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Part 9 of In-Laws and Outlaws has been uploaded. The longest and most challenging chapter I've written so far. I think it's part of the reason why I haven't been sleeping well. :wink: Hope it makes sense to somebody.

Thanks for being such a wonderful fandom.

yes, i know, I'll get a new update for the chapter soon. Thank you. :-)

11 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

You not the only one, I'm waiting too for PA 2.

i'm checking everywhere for this news, and it is not helpful at all with the dating rumors of Yuwen Yue :-(

5 hours ago, seyforsey said:

yes, i know, I'll get a new update for the chapter soon. Thank you. :-)

i'm checking everywhere for this news, and it is not helpful at all with the dating rumors of Yuwen Yue :-(

hope to hear soon about PA 2.

23 hours ago, rampantwolfhound said:

Alright, guys, Chapter 4 is up on both ff.net and AO3. I hope you enjoy it. As a bonus, here's a blog I came across in my internet wanderings that has some post-icy-lake translations from the novel.

thanks for the update. yay.

haha, i already finished those icylake chapters translation. still waiting for the update of those chapters

• Like 1

Omg...I found this thread after someone mentioned it to me and I actually dug up my Soompi account from 2007 (yes, 2007!!!) just to comment!

I can't seem to find this again no matter how much I look, but a couple weeks ago I came across a synopsis of the rest of the books somewhere.  It summarized everything that happens from the icy lake scene to the ending.  I'm pretty sure it was in comments on a recap or review of PA, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?  I would be forever grateful if you guys could link me, it's driving me nuts that I can't find it and I already tried to go through all my history :(

Also, I guess I might as well throw this out there while I'm at it (even though I think most of you are already on FFN) - my PA "missing scenes" series/fanfic:

Cold Moon, Bright Star - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12611943/1/Cold-Moon-Bright-Star

The third part is up now!  The story's only on FFN so far, I might post on AO3.  Originally I was going to post it only on AO3 since I thought I'd need the freedom of having a R/NC-17 rating (lol YWY and CQ were going to have a LOT of fun), but I couldn't get into my old AO3 account and then I changed directions for what I was writing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bloodredrosez said:

Omg...I found this thread after someone mentioned it to me and I actually dug up my Soompi account from 2007 (yes, 2007!!!) just to comment!

I can't seem to find this again no matter how much I look, but a couple weeks ago I came across a synopsis of the rest of the books somewhere.  It summarized everything that happens from the icy lake scene to the ending.  I'm pretty sure it was in comments on a recap or review of PA, but does anyone know what I'm talking about?  I would be forever grateful if you guys could link me, it's driving me nuts that I can't find it and I already tried to go through all my history :(

Also, I guess I might as well throw this out there while I'm at it (even though I think most of you are already on FFN) - my PA "missing scenes" series/fanfic:

Cold Moon, Bright Star - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12611943/1/Cold-Moon-Bright-Star

The third part is up now!  The story's only on FFN so far, I might post on AO3.  Originally I was going to post it only on AO3 since I thought I'd need the freedom of having a R/NC-17 rating (lol YWY and CQ were going to have a LOT of fun), but I couldn't get into my old AO3 account and then I changed directions for what I was writing.

Check this website, she's doing only XingYue parts, but she listed the site that will link you to the recap of the rest of the novel. have fund reading it ;-)

https://sueleesunshine.com/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bloodredrosez said:

I also came across that in my internet wanderings; commenter ddmcmc is the poster who does the book recaps in the comments. Welcome to our den of PA madness; I'm glad you found us on FFN, butt this is where all of our writing craziness began. (Anyone who isn't reading this story should do so; it's excellent.)

Edit: In the comments section, the poster posted a link to her blog, which is a better place to read the summaries. (She also links to the XingYue chapter translations sey posted, which is convenient.) 

• Like 1

《楚乔传2》有望开拍 主演将“大换血”?

I just saw a vid, they confirmed season 2 and ZLY and not sure about LGX and Chuner, she might be played by someone different. if any one can find this video. I posted what i could. Still trying to figure out how to post videos

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tashalynn said:

《楚乔传2》有望开拍 主演将“大换血”?

I just saw a vid, they confirmed season 2 and ZLY and not sure about LGX and Chuner, she might be played by someone different. if any one can find this video. I posted what i could. Still trying to figure out how to post videos

i keep hearing from youtube that ZLY are very busy with 2018 schedule and will not filming PA 2. That so sad. Hope it incorrect new.

4 hours ago, tashalynn said:

《楚乔传2》有望开拍 主演将“大换血”?

So hard to believe....I need real confirmation from the cast. Can't have my hopes up high like the ending of the show. 

20 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

So hard to believe....I need real confirmation from the cast. Can't have my hopes up high like the ending of the show. 

if they are filming PA 2 end of this year, than I think ZLY will not be in it. Until they hold off when she done with her other drama.