[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, Florina Culincu said:

So the thread shipping LGX & ZLY is slowly dying?Because of a bimbo head that self proclaims herself as a goddess ? LOL, that one choses her time to manifest herself when LGX got all the attention of the public in PA :angry:

To be fair, nobody made LGX go out with her in public so can't blame her for that, maybe the part of her handling the aftermath of them being seen together that was not the most graceful and dignified manner to deal with the attention she got.  In any case, can we now discard the possibility of PA 2 with the same cast since I can't see both ZLY and LGX signing on to do it even if ZLY schedule can accommodate it.

• Like 3

Why are fans so worked up from this recent scandal? If anything, fans fell in love with YWY and XE before LGX and ZLY so stop bringing their personal life into PA. There is a difference between a fictional character and real life. 

I won't pass up or deny the chemistry they have on screen so I would like them to star in something in the future. I really hope this doesn't change the relationship as costars they have before and will continue to have. 

I still want a PA 2 movie, drama, whatever....but with this recent scandal it definitely has died down and many are forgetting about YWY and XE. Disappointed again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

Why are fans so worked up from this recent scandal? If anything, fans fell in love with YWY and XE before LGX and ZLY so stop bringing their personal life into PA. There is a difference between a fictional character and real life. 

I won't pass up or deny the chemistry they have on screen so I would like them to star in something in the future. I really hope this doesn't change the relationship as costars they have before and will continue to have. 

I still want a PA 2 movie, drama, whatever....but with this recent scandal it definitely has died down and many are forgetting about YWY and XE. Disappointed again.

Like it or not LGX so called "scandal" was like cold water being pour down to the PA2 "fire"......since then no more rumor about PA2.....but who knows....

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Like it or not LGX so called "scandal" was like cold water being pour down to the PA2 "fire"......since then no more rumor about PA2.....but who knows....

I don't see how the producer and tv station would pass up the chance of benefitting from the success of PA.  It's just a matter of when and who will be be in it.  Let's face it, even without the original cast, there's still a significant number that will still tune in to see how things are tied up.  If anything, the recent scandal make the replacements of the original cast less distaseful to the viewers so they will be more inclined to tune in even if there are replacements.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nina Bina said:

Apparently you have to live in that culture to understand it.  I am originally from that culture and I still think it's irrational.  It's really unfortunate how the warring fan factions can determine the entertainment possibilities or lack there of.

• Like 3

Wow. I am extremely surprised how bitter this fan war got. Lol idk. I think that cold water just completely extinguish fire for my anticipation of any PA2. Finally, I just accepted the death of YWY to be true and will probably not watch anything to do with PA2 since it got so ugly on and off screen. 

If a PA2 was to return with the original cast...it will feel different because of that scandal....which I think is pretty ridiculous but I feel it has come down to that.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Robin Robin said:

What happen guys? What scandal is that ?

LGX was seen and photographed with a girl , said to be his ex GF, in a restaurant. Oh the humanity! How scandalous to be seen having a meal !:D But wait! Here's the kicker. Girl said or replied to the madding crowd at Weibo that they're just friends eating in a restaurant. Also said something to the effect that she hopes this doesn't affect his celeb status. So there! The "scandal" that fans of  LGX,  ZLY and some LGX/ZLY shippers are in uproar about. Some acted as if LGX cheated on ZLY and some acted like LGX committed a federal crime.:wacko::D

Meanwhile,  LGX and ZLY were both said to be online while this uproar was going on. They're prolly getting a kick out of it . Then later , a pal of LGX's posted a  photo of them buddies out having a drink. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

LGX was seen and photographed with a girl , said to be his ex GF, in a restaurant. Oh the humanity! How scandalous to be seen having a meal !:D But wait! Here's the kicker. Girl said or replied to the madding crowd at Weibo that they're just friends eating in a restaurant. Also said something to the effect that she hopes this doesn't affect his celeb status. So there! The "scandal" that fans of  LGX,  ZLY and some LGX/ZLY shippers are in uproar about. Some acted as if LGX cheated on ZLY and some acted like LGX committed a federal crime.:wacko::D

Meanwhile,  LGX and ZLY were both said to be online while this uproar was going on. They're prolly getting a kick out of it . Then later , a pal of LGX's posted a  photo of them buddies out having a drink. 

Wow...I don't understand. We all know LGX is the type that leads a normal lifestyle like any other non-celebrities, going out with friends, having dinner, catching up, playing video games, etc. Just because he's caught having dinner with his ex gf caused all these fans uproars? Are you kidding me? It's not like they're seen kissing, hugging, going to a hotel or back to his house and etc. It's just a dinner! EX GF or EX BF can still be friends after some time.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Wow...I don't understand. We all know LGX is the type that leads a normal lifestyle like any other non-celebrities, going out with friends, having dinner, catching up, playing video games, etc. Just because he's caught having dinner with his ex gf caused all these fans uproars? Are you kidding me? It's not like they're seen kissing, hugging, going to a hotel or back to his house and etc. It's just a dinner! EX GF or EX BF can still be friends after some time.  

Trust me I was flabbergasted when I heard that kind of thing can cause a fans war in C and K entertainment......LGX's "scandal" is not as simple as having dinner with an EX...You need to understand the back story and maybe I said maybe you will understand.....

In C and K Entertainment relationship scandals is the worst scandal a celebrity can get bcoz it's a number 1 career destroyer....in The USA, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton got super famous and open lots of doors bcoz of sex tapes but in C/HK Entertaiment, Edison Chen and some top actresses lost everything bcoz of sex pictures......90's sexy actress Nina Lie, disappeared from the industry forever when she snatched Jet Lie from his wife.....While in USA, Brangelina were striving gloriously....

So let us enjoy the fruits of works of those drama/film workers....the fans war is happening in China anyway.....

• Like 5

For my simple mind this scandal was orchestrated in order for us the fans to cool down from our ship fever and also in order to make PA2 with no LGX & ZLY ,supposedly because they are in a bad relationship after the scandal, smoke screens and attention seeker people like that young kid with no judgement that started the whole mess. I am ZLY fan and started to be a LGX fan too, the scandal doesn't affect me and i hope PA will still have ZLY & LGX as main leads:glasses:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

Trust me I was flabbergasted when I heard that kind of thing can cause a fans war in C and K entertainment......LGX's "scandal" is not as simple as having dinner with an EX...You need to understand the back story and maybe I said maybe you will understand.....

In C and K Entertainment relationship scandals is the worst scandal a celebrity can get bcoz it's a number 1 career destroyer....in The USA, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton got super famous and open lots of doors bcoz of sex tapes but in C/HK Entertaiment, Edison Chen and some top actresses lost everything bcoz of sex pictures......90's sexy actress Nina Lie, disappeared from the industry forever when she snatched Jet Lie from his wife.....While in USA, Brangelina were striving gloriously....

So let us enjoy the fruits of works of those drama/film workers....the fans war is happening in China anyway.....

I understand that  so called "relationship scandal" can cause a C/K celeb his/her career, but it's unfair or it's  way premature to compare this LGX's "scandal" to those mentioned celebs having sex tapes or having cheated on their spouse or GF/BF. LGX is a single guy out with a girl, ex or new girl, it shouldn't matter. If he's caught with a girl in an incriminating situation and he has a steady GF or he's married , then by C/K ( and most ) culture's standards, he deserves to lose whatever celeb status he has.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

I understand that  so called "relationship scandal" can cause a C/K celeb his/her career, but it's unfair or it's  way premature to compare this LGX's "scandal" to those mentioned celebs having sex tapes or having cheated on their spouse or GF/BF. LGX is a single guy out with a girl, ex or new girl, it shouldn't matter. If he's caught with a girl in an incriminating situation and he has a steady GF or he's married , then by C/K ( and most ) culture's standards, he deserves to lose whatever celeb status he has.

I didn't compare his case with the sex scandal but My example is only for the east and the west standards...not for LGX...sorry if I cause misunderstanding....

• Like 2