[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit, they will have another game collaboration, Sport Wear ad and magazine photo sessions....

no I think ZLY already shot her game portion by herself. Which magazine? The one that came out recently is not a collaboration. Now for Xtep there is a chance :bawling:

On 7/29/2017 at 2:38 PM, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4440601.html?weibo_id=4134893871437445

BtS DS and ZLY

Hide contents

Do u guys watch the reality baby show of LGX  ... he is so good in cooking :flushed: he will be a good husband haha 

I'm watching this show at the moment. I don't understand what they're saying except for what, why, hi, go, bye, etc But it's nice to see LGX interact with the kids. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

I try to translate the first video (sorry for quoting the vid) :

Yue Bros : Come2, eat some more.

Yue Bros : Good wine.

Yue Bros : Seventh Brother.

YWY : YQ, you guys take those two kids and leave first, I'll catch up with you later on.

YQ : Master

YWY : Just go

YQ : Yes.

YQ : Let's go.

YWY : You come just in time, "rather than meeting by invitations just meeting by chance instead" ( a phrase ), come and eat some

XE : What, is Mei Lin Guan uninhabitable? You just have to come here to eat? This is Yanbei territory, all Yanbei is looking for you, you don't afraid I'm gonna arrest you?

YWY : If you want to arrest me, go ahead.

YWY : Eat, while its hot.

XE : Here is a religious shrine, you'll show no respect if you eat here.

YWY : Then don't eat.

Edited by jolin_chan
added sentence and fixing some
  • Like 12

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Today probably we will have Mr. Wu n cq conversation n ywy n cq conversation and jealousy scene:wub: then ywy n liang princess encounter n glimpse of icy lake in preview

I want one full episode dedicated to xingyue couple. But I guess it's not impossible at least they can give happy ending by uniting xingyue:wub:

I'm still stalled at Ep 21, but I overheard my sister watching the latest episode yesterday and I'm confused because it seemed like the version she was watching the conversation between Mr Wu and CQ already occurred 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tsubamee said:

I'm still stalled at Ep 21, but I overheard my sister watching the latest episode yesterday and I'm confused because it seemed like the version she was watching the conversation between Mr Wu and CQ already occurred 

The conversation between Mr. Wu and XE was in the preview in the last episode....maybe that was what you see....

• Like 2

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4485122.html?weibo_id=4135290380030878

Translations: 

XE/CQ: Why did you come here? 
YWY: I am not coming here to look for you?
XE/CQ: Of course I know that you are not looking for me
XE/CQ: Right now you at Mei Lin Guan
XE/CQ: Very popular
XE/CQ: The ladies in Mei Lin Guan
XE/CQ: All came to the door 
XE/CQ: How can you think of me?
YWY: Those people
YWY: As you aging it will be different
YWY: Each passing day I know my limits

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, tsubamee said:

Not yet happen conversation mr wu n cq is today ... 

• Like 2

Idk why, but i love every scene of YWY and XE.. eventhough it is bickering/fighting scene.. they look adorable together.. a perfect match :wub:.. I hope that they will give us more YWY-XE scene before the icy lake scene.. it seems like the icy lake scene maybe will be the last ep/the ep before the last ep :bawling:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yeah then they just give us big question mark? Dont like movie which ending will always tbc .... next season lol 

I would like next season with same cast:wub:. But I don't want sad ending or open ending this season:bawling:. I have been a lot patient with this drama which I have never been with other shows. Either I leave them or binge watch it at end. But this drama I m religiously following it n waiting for epis n subs

So I definitely hope for happy ending or else all of my efforts r waste:(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Elaine Lainey said:

This is really cute!! Too bad I have no understanding of the language that well...

I love ZYL in Boss and Me. :heart:

You can find some translated versions on youtube by googling Boss & Me or by it's other name, Shan Shan Come Eat. :D

• Like 3

3bef7496gy1fi24mz5tovj20hs1e178u.jpg

3bef7496gy1fi24n0tpz2j20hs1o0n2r.jpg

cr pics : on tagged

I think the translations should be (correct me if I'm wrong) :

XE : Why you come here?

YWY : Definitely not looking for you

XE : Of course I know you're not (looking for me). Now at Mei Lin Guan, you are the talk of the town, every lady from every family come knocking on your door. How could you possibly remember me (after that)?

YWY : as a person grown up, they start to understand themselves more

( meaning : I think YWY is teasing XE here, that the older she get, she know by herself, of course after all that lady came looking for him, he won't remember her anymore LOL YWY you now dare to tease XE like that :D:D:D )

And CQ jealous knowing the fact that a lot of lady is pursuing YWY :D Wonder what she'll do if she know that Liang Princess is YWY's penpal and also having a crush on him LOL

Add :  CQ ah, if you don't take YWY asap, not just the ladies of Mei Lin Guan, a lot of ladies here will come and get him for ourselves. And to PA's PD if you're still gonna put the icy lake thing to the very end, let see if you still have YWY to be thrown to the lake, will gonna confiscate him first. Now I really hope cdrama is like kdrama, is not preproduce, so we can really confiscate YWY LOL. All this dragging is making me going crazy :crazy:

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, buttercup04 said:

Idk why, but i love every scene of YWY and XE.. eventhough it is bickering/fighting scene.. they look adorable together.. a perfect match :wub:.. I hope that they will give us more YWY-XE scene before the icy lake scene.. it seems like the icy lake scene maybe will be the last ep/the ep before the last ep :bawling:

any scene showing XE knowing YWY saved her before the pyscho princess chopped her?