[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

9 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

Is that means he cant bare it when seeing XE crying?  I cant accept if this not happy ending :bawling:

I don't want a sad ending. I want to see ywy n xe together. If it's sad ending then my watching the show will go to vain.:(I hope for a happy ending.. With ywy n xe together:wub:

• Like 3

Bts Yan Xun photography for PA

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4471723.html?weibo_id=4135180547618564

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't want a sad ending. I want to see ywy n xe together. If it's sad ending then my watching the show will go to vain.:(I hope for a happy ending.. With ywy n xe together:wub:

Yup must be happy ending if no :bawling: cant believe it 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

6728caedly1fi1s6gie3uj22c03401kx.jpg

6728caedly1fi1s6eu7h4j20su0yagnw.jpg

"Touch your head, don't cry" what does he mean by that?

This is the scene where YWY falls into the icy lake and CQ/XE will cry her balls out, so his phrase "Touch your head, don't cry" means to comfort his CQ/XE. He's telling her to live on, and be happy. 

• Like 9

That pic of the dog touching that girls head, ZLY also posted the photo when she posted up their Uface photo with the dog face app.  Humm  I wonder what is the meaning behind it?  Man Chinese word games!!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

This is the scene where YWY falls into the icy lake and CQ/XE will cry her balls out, so his phrase "Touch your head, don't cry" means to comfort his CQ/XE. He's telling her to live on, and be happy. 

So, are we going to watch the lake scene today?? Today is much better than tomorrow or the finale. I'm dying for the lake scene:bawling:

• Like 6

Since he posted the bts pic already, can we assume YWY will be in the icy lake by the next to last episode?  HE is still very much possible.  Although in that pic QC doesn't look like she suffering very much.  Hopefully that's one where they were just rehearsing their lines. I want to see QC knocked down a peg or two for being so blind and arrogant.

• Like 5

Is it possible the ice lake scene will be today? That's why LGX posted it on his weibo. It just occurred to me the bad princess might be someway related to YWY through his mother side. We never heard what exactly happened to his mother. They didn't show what the third grandma told YWY when he rescued her. I hope we'll get the answer tonight. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Since he posted the bts pic already, can we assume YWY will be in the icy lake by the next to last episode?  HE is still very much possible.  Although in that pic QC doesn't look like she suffering very much.  Hopefully that's one where they were just rehearsing their lines. I want to see QC knocked down a peg or two for being so blind and arrogant.

Are they in a battlefield again? Looks like there are soldiers on the ground behind them. In the underwater scene short clip, she's wearing a blue outfit. She's in her battle gear/outfit from the photo so maybe it's not from the icy lake scene yet.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LGX replied to her post, saying "Are you making a magazine, Teacher Zhao?"

ZLY responded "Who are you? I don't know you"

LGX replied: I am Fat Zhao. LOL 

Screen%20Shot%202017-07-29%20at%2010.27.

" I am Fat Zhao." :lol:LGX is funny. He seems to like teasing ZLY. :D

• Like 2

Did you girls read LGX replying to one of the comment of the pics that he posted?

@你爸 : Don't cry anymore

LGX : how I reply to @你爸, you should understand

What's the meaning of LGX reply?? So it's gonna be happy end? He is such a troll LOL he know us fans are dying for a happy end, and his reply is so ambiguous.

And his comment on LY's weibo : your forehead, your eyes, both are round. That is so random :D

• Like 8

Well I'm still stuck at ep 55 waiting for the next epi to be subbed. To anyone who watch the raw, will we ever get CQ and YWY sexy time???? :lol:

YWY's grandfather keep implying that CQ and YX had already slept together, so I'm very concerned if our ice block will end without graduating his bachelordom first LOL

• Like 7

3 hours ago, viktormani said:

If there is a competition for the most handsome china actor i'm definitely voting for LGX, just look at this video. I'm a die hard fanboy of two actors in Asia and they are LGX and Song joong ki. In my opinion Zhao liying was lucky to star with this guy and not the other way around.

LGX is one of very few Oriental men that I considered handsome, most of them are either pretty, cute, charming or attractive. WangKai is another rugged handsome one. Also the young Andy Lau. Wallace Huo is so pretty while Yang2 is so cute. HuGe is super attractive and charming. 

For me handsome is a strong word so a handsome man usually has strong features that most Western men have. Tom Ellis, Matt Bomer, James Marsden, David Gandy and Henry Cavill are some of handsome men in my little black book...:D

PS: I am trying to console myself ahead of water work inducing icy lake scene....:bawling:

• Like 1

Is there any new clip today?  I invested in this drama so much and will be so disappointed if there is no happy ending for YWY and CQ.U want CQ part away with YX already gone to far from her dream and he make her heart broken in so many ways...

A person who love her will think about how to make her happy and encourage her to do things like she want rather than make her sad and that person is YWY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

Are they in a battlefield again? Looks like there are soldiers on the ground behind them. In the underwater scene short clip, she's wearing a blue outfit. She's in her battle gear/outfit from the photo so maybe it's not from the icy lake scene yet.

Spoiler

It should be battle before they throw him to icy lake ... i saw bts yx say wanna throw that stone to kill ywy

• Like 1