[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, litia said:

I just read a rumor that LGX will become a new ambassador of Xtep (a sport clothes brand) together with ZLY (she's already an ambassador of Xtep for some time). They will surely meet and work together if the rumor is true. I don't ship them but I really like their relationship :wub:.

Wow, thats great news if its true.  As long as they still get to meet and be in constant contact will give their friendship a chance to grow towards a better relationship :).  

Add:  On one hand i am so glad we get to see PA on a Sunday tomorrow whilst on the other i am gonna miss YWY and YWY-XE moments too much when PA ends that i just wish to see them in any collaboration, so this Xtep news is a good start. 

And, the anticipation of how PA will end is also making me feel a tad bit disoriented...still hoping!!!

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Wow, thats great news if its true.  As long as they still get to meet and be in constant contact will give their friendship to chance to grow towards a better relationship :).  

Add:  On one hand i am so glad we get to see PA on a Sunday tomorrow whilst on the other i am gonna miss YWY and YWY-XE moments too much when PA ends that i just wish to see them in any collaboration, so this Xtep news is a good start. 

And, the anticipation of how PA will end is also making me feel a tad bit disoriented...still hoping!!!

Spoiler

Yup so happy they can collaborate again ... yeah sometimes relationship starts with good friends :D

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, cenching said:

Shawn Dou has a new drama coming. He will romances Xiao Xi (XE's sister) this time after his relationship with ChunEr in Tears in Heaven...LOL...

As long as it's not Xiao Ba, I m ok. But I wish someday Shawn will hv another drama with ZLY too. I want Shawn and LGX  pair up with ZLY again in another drama (but NOT both men in one drama lol. I can hv a headache if I must choose again between them. Like them both :D )

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Anyone able to read who this headstone is for?

Reveal hidden contents

And finally a clear face in all that dark water:

Reveal hidden contents

Tombstone was erected by YWY for XE whom he thought died after his poisoned needles in the prison.  Its reads "The grave of Xing Er" (as translated in the subs)

The kissing scene is from God of War with Yoona right?  

Add:  Yes its Yoona (reposted video in spoiler as its off topic):

Spoiler

Spoiler

credit to uploader

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yup they use andy lau song in it so awesome cool hahaha

That too usage yue qi after every ship.. Was just hilarious :D

The best bts any show could have.. PA cast have a strong bond. I wanna see them together in another show or maybe second season of PA:wub:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That too usage yue qi after every ship.. Was just hilarious :D

The best bts any show could have.. PA cast have a strong bond. I wanna see them together in another show or maybe second season of PA:wub:

Yup they become good frens hahaha :D yeah would love to see them together in 2nd PA 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Yup they become good frens hahaha :D yeah would love to see them together in 2nd PA 

They can have a modern spin off of PA .i would love to see LGX n ZLY :wub:in modern clothes like cosmobride n all other cast in modern clothes. 

Time is short I m hoping they give a good ending to PA:)

• Like 1

Guest charliew
4 hours ago, cenching said:

Shawn Dou has a new drama coming. He will romances Xiao Xi (XE's sister) this time after his relationship with ChunEr in Tears in Heaven...LOL...

Omg lol which one tho? Do we know the title?