[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

24 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4440601.html?weibo_id=4134893871437445

BtS DS and ZLY

Hide contents

Do u guys watch the reality baby show of LGX  ... he is so good in cooking :flushed: he will be a good husband haha 

But a terrible daddy, because he made the 3 year old baby cried by saying "Your mom don't want you anymore?" and also mixed up her age by saying she's 4 years old when she is actually 3. haha. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He's the one who always gave her snacks and bringing her good food!

At the bts with veil, he was telling : "Shud stop eating."

LY:I like the mandarin orange.

LGX: Wei Shu ye is coming over to lift up your veil.

ZLY: He didn't manage what.

LGX: U shud stop eating though.

ZLY: What's the matter with eating? I like eating. I want to eat!

LGX smiling looking away resigning in getting her to stop eating. Hehehhe. So cute these two!

@Melda Hung ZLY was well known for loving food. Everyone loves to see the way she enjoy her food. It's like a hamster stuffing all the food into the mouth and then have a puffy cheeks and wide eyes.

Hahha @monchoo @RealityDream she likes to eat lol but still so slim . . How come ... yeah her babyface is cute ... LGX maybe frightened see her eat like that later hardly carrying her :D 

LOL yeah! Did you watch her older drama of Boss and Me? OMG, she ate so much in there. She does look very cute eating. I saw her 16 year old picture vs her picture now, and there's a big difference! Is it that people just get prettier as they get older? LOL 

Every male actor seems to adore her! 

• Like 3

i should never have invested my time and energy into this drama. poor script writing with too many unnecessary side plots and characters nobody gives a richard simmons about. lured in at the start by the promise of a good story with the leads , wasted so many hours patiently listening to stupid conversations and useless plotting..only to have s h i t  at the end..

what a waste of time. as much as i loved yuwen yue and chu qiao together this was SO dissapointing. i hope people in china stop watching so that the production company knows they suck balls. 

• Like 4

@cenching@Melda Hung@RealityDreamLGX does cook well. Everytime when he invited his friends over for dinner, he'll cook then posted pics at his weibo. Tonight he's even hosting a cooking show with another two guys. The baby show was funny and he loves kids. He prefer girls bcos they are more mature and more understanding but he was praised by psychiatrist when handling a little boy who passed motion by cleaning him up and told the little boy that he'll protect him. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, monchoo said:

@cenching@Melda Hung@RealityDreamLGX does cook well. Everytime when he invited his friends over for dinner, he'll cook then posted pics at his weibo. Tonight he's even hosting a cooking show with another two guys. The baby show was funny and he loves kids. He prefer girls bcos they are more mature and more understanding but he was praised by psychiatrist when handling a little boy who passed motion by cleaning him up and told the little boy that he'll protect him. 

Spoiler

Wow that cooking show is that airing in tv ? What time n what channel ? So all the weibo pic bout food is his own cooking? I cant read chinese words lol sometimes weibo translations is confusing ... i admiring him so much :D:wub: 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

LOL yeah! Did you watch her older drama of Boss and Me? OMG, she ate so much in there. She does look very cute eating. I saw her 16 year old picture vs her picture now, and there's a big difference! Is it that people just get prettier as they get older? LOL 

Every male actor seems to adore her! 

Spoiler

Yeah its the 1st time i see her drama but i dont watch it seriously ... yeah she eats like  ... :flushed: so chubby there lol n romance drama ... but dont like the guy haha ... she should filming modern drama with LGX ... we would love to watch :wub:

50 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

But a terrible daddy, because he made the 3 year old baby cried by saying "Your mom don't want you anymore?" and also mixed up her age by saying she's 4 years old when she is actually 3. haha. 

Spoiler

Yeah that parts r horrible :lol: the girl crying  nonstop when he said that omg haha so funny .. :lol:

• Like 1

LGX can't carry ZLY bc he is a tall lanky guy :lol:

437210f182025aaf635a603bf1edab64024f1abc

a3e32ae8gy1fi0w4q2tc6j20qo0zkwj6.jpg

He is having a live cooking show in a few minutes. 

As for his weibo post. When I first saw it, I thought it was that they were dating. But if you look at it, he is just posting a funny moment while filming. I think he was trying to calm the waters since people were really angry at the show/Chu Qiao right after the episode so they got distracted :lol:

Now he replied to a lot of comments. Someone asked him why teacher Zhao was so calm? and he said it was Xing'er's plan. And another person posted a picture of him and ZLY comparing them to dogs saying "a family" a shipping reference and he replied with a meme. People took the meme as criticism for the shipping reference so he deleted it hours later and replied again with "I love this picture". 

So otp fans are really happy with all this action. While others think this is just for promotion, but the show is ending. I don't know how promotion will help him now. 

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

Yeah its the 1st time i see her drama but i dont watch it seriously ... yeah she eats like  ... :flushed: so chubby there lol n romance drama ... but dont like the guy haha ... she should filming modern drama with LGX ... we would love to watch :wub:

Hide contents

Yeah that parts r horrible :lol: the girl crying  nonstop when he said that omg haha so funny .. :lol:

Is there a link on that?

• Like 1

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

LGX can't carry ZLY bc he is a tall lanky guy :lol:

437210f182025aaf635a603bf1edab64024f1abc

a3e32ae8gy1fi0w4q2tc6j20qo0zkwj6.jpg

He is having a live cooking show in a few minutes. 

As for his weibo post. When I first saw it, I thought it was that they were dating. But if you look at it, he is just posting a funny moment while filming. I think he was trying to calm the waters since people were really angry at the show/Chu Qiao right after the episode so they got distracted :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Now he replied to a lot of comments. Someone asked him why teacher Zhao was so calm? and he said it was Xing'er's plan. And another person posted a picture of him and ZLY comparing them to dogs saying "a family" a shipping reference and he replied with a meme. People took the meme as criticism for the shipping reference so he deleted it hours later and replied again with "I love this picture". 

So otp fans are really happy with all this action. While others think this is just for promotion, but the show is ending. I don't know how promotion will help him now. 

His legs r so tiny ... he suits YWY so well :wub:

lol LGX is actually pretty good at cooking. He did all the work and he was pretty comfortable. The other two celebs were only hindering him while trying to help. They were afraid lol and really inexperienced in a kitchen. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

lol LGX is actually pretty good at cooking. He did all the work and he was pretty comfortable. The other two celebs were only hindering him while trying to help. They were afraid lol and really inexperienced in a kitchen. 

Do u hav the link haha

• Like 3

They put LGX with children in this show too.....starts at 17:00...I am having difficulty in understanding this show but his interactions with those children was hilarious....:grin:

@mrsyooknit, If PA will have a bad ending, it will be a huge consolation for me if they end up having a relationship in real life  :tongue:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Give him a break after all its his first  playing dada :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Would you believe me if I say my husband always forget how old are his children and what grade are they now??? :mellow:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

They put LGX with children in this show too.....starts at 17:00...I am having difficulty in understanding this show but his interactions with those children was hilarious....:grin:

@mrsyooknit, If PA will have a bad ending, it will be a huge consolation for me if they end up having a relationship in real life  :tongue:

Second that. Wish for them to be real too. 

• Like 5

I just read a rumor that LGX will become a new ambassador of Xtep (a sport clothes brand) together with ZLY (she's already an ambassador of Xtep for some time). They will surely meet and work together if the rumor is true. I don't ship them but I really like their relationship :wub:.

Really hope they will collaborate again in another drama, they have amazing chemistry and look so beautiful together, and this time ZLY should be the one who chases after LGX ok :lol:?

• Like 8