[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I love YY, for him I hooping happy ending. 

I now you going to think I'm nuts.

I see so many people believe CQ don't know her on filing, I believe she is in love with YY, that is because of the sword, if she no love him a long time a go she throw the sword way.

The fake letter, she knows is YY she make all this to make sure nobody notices and she do her work, when they torture the spy she make sure to have HX in there and find a way to help to scape.

I still believe the conversations in the ice lake is call for HELP, but YY said the right thing and she is hopping he said Stay!, that is way she is crying.

i still hooping for happy ending!!!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi everyone

I found a comment on youtube about the ending of this drama and I would like to know what you think about it. Can anyone confirm if the ending is really going to be like that???

YWY will fall into the lake and loose his memory. The princess of Liang will rescue him and lie to him that they are lovers. She will show him the bird made of wood. YWY will believe her and they end up together.

YX will also somehow loose his memory because of the war? and become his old selfe. XE will decide to stay with him.

If they really go there, I´m really really going to be pissed. I stick to this drama ignoring all of the plot holes, the ridiculous writing just because I was waiting for YWY and XE to end up together.

Yeah its not going to happen ... it will happen if the main role is princess Liang :D

Nobody want to watch YWY ending up with princess Liang lol

He only loves CQ so if they dont have the happy ending then he might be becoming a monk :glasses:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

Honestly I think LGX was the one who the director and editor got pissed off. His screen time was cut down to no more than a cameo in recent episodes. Like when he came back to Green Hill Courtyard after saving CQ, his crippled grandpa and the 7th prince asked how his wound was. I was like "wait, when/how was he injured?". Sigh, I think they don't have enough time to tell his mother's story anymore.

Till now, I understand why LGX didnt find the script interesting at first. YWY isn't even the type of role he likes to play. In 1 interview, he said that he didnt find it appealing to play cool, rich and tsundere-like character that often appears in idol dramas. LOL. Then there was problems with post production and his screen time. I hope there was not any kind of behind-the-scene conflicts like Cheese in the trap. In that case, LGX would be helpless cause he didnt have a powerful agency behind his back (as we all know, he's managed himself for years). Sometimes when I scanned through the comments bashing YWY and his acting, even his rumours, I felt so bad for him. Well, good news is that he gained much attention for this role and he had a chance to challenge his acting by playing a totally different character from his personality.

Spoiler

Yeah usually he become the main lead but now the main lead is ZYL maybe he too dont interested with the story plot haha maybe he found out this drama is too dragging :D but since he notice ZYL take the role then he just accept it ... even though this PA is dragging nowadays but we keep on watching because we love seeing yu wen yue  . Noone can potray YWY better than him .. he just so suit this character ... i think the director is so smart that he choose LGX as YWY :flushed: 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw this on weibo. A bit confused but I guess fans are happy that LGX is getting more popular internationally. 

Spoiler

Saw what? I think LGX is popular since last year he played role as chao yun ... that character also suits him alot ... the way they dressing up are the same with YWY always wears white clothing

• Like 3

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I edited with pics since they didnt come through the first time :ph34r:

Oh haha okay .. his popularity is gaining like insane since PA ... good for him ... he is a good actor :) and he is so tall haha good as model too :wub:

• Like 1

Another thing about Bad Princess and the whole stupid pen pal side story. Who did she think the person she's corresponding with at Green Hills Court?  Grandpa? One of the guards? The place is known being YWY's home and the Yuwens being one of the prominent names in Chang'an, one doesn't have to be a spy to know about it. 

Anyhoo, just getting frustrated that they need to give airtime to this ridiculous storyline especially at this time when the show is ending. I would have loved it better if they gave Prince  Xiao Ce more airtime instead. Next to YWY, he genuinely loves XE or his Qiao Qiao and I love the friendship they've developed in a short period of time.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ginacr said:

I love YY, for him I hooping happy ending

I now you going to think I'm nuts.

I see so many people believe CQ don't know her on filing, I believe she is in love with YY, that is because of the sword, if she no love him a long time a go she throw the sword way.

The fake letter, she knows is YY she make all this to make sure nobody notices and she do her work, when they torture the spy she make sure to have HX in there and find a way to help to scape.

I still believe the conversations in the ice lake is call for HELP, but YY said the right thing and she is hopping he said Stay!, that is way she is crying.

i still hooping for happy ending!!!

@ginacr hi, i also think XE cried as she was sad, disappointed and perhaps rather troubled by her YWY's change in attittude and indifference towards her here.  Somehow XE needed a sudden change in his attitude for her to see that he may not be there for her anymore causing her distress hence her tears. (Of course we know thats not going to happen as YWY will always only love her) I recall she immediately turned and cried when YWY did not ask her to stay.  I feel deep down, XE wanted to hear YWY ask her to stay.

We are going nuts too if not given a happy ending.  So, I am still hoping for a miracle in these last 3 episodes to come.

Actually up to ep 64, I feel so much heartache thinking abt YWY and the way he just bears everything without anyone but his pet parrot that echoes most of his thoughts and YQ his silent friend and witness who sees his every pain and joy as his only two companions.  For YQ being there for him, i am so glad.  

I feel so much for YWY that whenever he feels sad, grief, despair, sulkiness, determined, joy, jealousy, rejection and etc somehow as a viewer watching him i would feel with him all these emotions too.  And right now, i am so sad to see him watching the woman he loves the most still unable to reciprocate his love and himself to a certain extent also unable to comprehend her action yet he still stands by her and continue to show her support in whatever cause and decision she wishes/takes.

I remember YWY telling Prince Liang that its enough for him to just be able to watch/love XE from afar and then standing up against Grandpa when he said that he would feel regretful if he did not protect/save XE today.  YWY knows that having felt the torments of losing her once and how that broke his heart into pieces then meant loving and protecting her now was his life's mission even if it meant waiting with uncertainties or laying his life down for her.  Personally, I dont think YWY can tolerate and accept if he were to lose XE a second time.  

• Like 12

CQ already knows her identity, yes? Because of the memory recall procedure performed by that shopkeeper with a secret cave that YWY interrupts? Because in the later episodes, she mentions during her monologue that she is Luo He's daughter. Except, none of that means much to her since she does not have those memories. It would probably have sounded like someone else's story to her.

She is already aware of her identity, there does not seem to be much point in the impeding meet with Mr.Wu, which has been teased from the start. He serves no purpose but to reiterate what she already knows. 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:
  Hide contents

Saw what? I think LGX is popular since last year he played role as chao yun ... that character also suits him alot ... the way they dressing up are the same with YWY always wears white clothing

LGX looks so beautiful and handsome in white.

• Like 3

I thought the same thing @gentlelily12 about XE wanting YWY to ask her to stay especially after she said why he's telling her all those things when he didn't want her to go to Yan Bei in the first place.But she also wanted to hear his opposing views about staying with YX so she can also argue with him and justify why she's still going to choose to stay/ save XY  anyway. YWY probably thought better of it and knew it's pointless to try. He already confessed to her he needed her too and she chose to go to YX. He wondered why even being unhappy, she's still sticking it with YX . It hurts him that she keeps choosing YX over him, so he didn't say to XE what she wanted to hear because he knew the result won't be any different.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

This is hilarious. It shows the funny side of ZLY, which I love. 

3 hours ago, monchoo said:

He said: I wished I could save you but i really can't carry you anymore! Hahahhaha.

ZLY is really light. She's only 42kg, but how come LGX and SD make it seem like she's so heavy to carry? or are they just teasing her? 

During the scene where SD carry her to the bed, he was grunting. ZLY said "Quit making it seem like I'm a pig". LOL. SD literally told her, she's a bit heavy. haha. 

• Like 11

Hey Guys,

I don't often comment but rather read comments and just giggles. LOL BUT I'm going to be SO PISSSS OFF and PUNCH the next person sitting next to me IF this drama DOES NOT have a happy ending!!!!  I'm JUST giving a warning to the person sitting next to me. LOL  Anyhow, like most I fell in love with this drama for the first time in a LONG time...hehehe...so  "Ja Dau", "Fighting", "Aja, Aja", "Su Su and "Co Len" Princess Agents!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, procrastination108 said:

CQ already knows her identity, yes? Because of the memory recall procedure performed by that shopkeeper with a secret cave that YWY interrupts? Because in the later episodes, she mentions during her monologue that she is Luo He's daughter. Except, none of that means much to her since she does not have those memories. It would probably have sounded like someone else's story to her.

She is already aware of her identity, there does not seem to be much point in the impeding meet with Mr.Wu, which has been teased from the start. He serves no purpose but to reiterate what she already knows. 

Her memory is very vague. From the shopowner, she only knows her name is Chu Qiao and her mother is LuoHe and that someone killed her. That's it. She doesn't know she is the New Master of Feng Yue Ling or what exactly happen, like why did she lose her memory? Where was she before she lost her memory? Purpose of meeting Mr. Wu is to get the full story. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Reveal hidden contents

NoOo!! Don't hate her. In the novel, it wasn't an arrow, it was a sword slash. I recalled during their wedding night, she saw it and apologized to him. He covered her eyes and told her not to look at it. She didn't do it on purpose. She got tricked too. In the novel, she loved YX, but in the drama adaptation, it wasn't love, but it was family love or more like she thought she can YX are similar with their fate. 

13 hours ago, cenching said:

@RealityDream

Reveal hidden contents

In the drama she can never hurt YWY. She got many chances for that but she unable to do it. But IF in the icy lake scene she is going to hurt him on behalf of YX.....I am sure she will be the most hated character in the history of dramaland. 

She can't hurt him. CQ/XE has always been trying/attempting to kill YWY, but she can't. Throughout PA, she has tried to hurt YWY, but she can't. Like when she first escape and he came to find her and held a knife to his neck, she couldn't cut him, he walked into it. It's soo sad. They've come this far and they can't be together. :bawling: 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, mamamya88 said:

Why call uncut when the subb version has more cut scenes than the tv version....haha 

lol. I see your sarcasm. 

Its actually the reverse. The TV version is the cut version and the subbed one is the uncut. The subbed one that's released so far didn't include some scenes of the TV version since it includes new scenees for the upcoming episode. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, tashalynn said:

So, if someone can plz answer me. 

When ywy goes into the lake, does he die or does cq het her memory back and saves him? 

PA the novel is there a english version??? If not, can u plz send me a link to where i can get the novel(s)

Is there any confirmed word on PA2????

Sorry, if this sounds mean, but you're asking questions that none of us know. We can only speculate based on what happened in the novel. Even so, it may be not the same in the drama adaptation. 

At this time, there is no english version to the novel. It is only in chinese. 

There is no confirmed word on PA2, only a rumor right now. I believed there is alot the production team have to consider. They have to consider that the popularity of PA were based on the presence of LGX and ZLY. Both have an extremely high popularity in china, especially ZLY. If she doesn't return, LGX won't either since he said it already that he prefer to have ZLY as Chu Qiao. 

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

She can't hurt him. CQ/XE has always been trying/attempting to kill YWY, but she can't. Throughout PA, she has tried to hurt YWY, but she can't. Like when she first escape and he came to find her and held a knife to his neck, she couldn't cut him, he walked into it. It's soo sad. They've come this far and they can't be together. :bawling: 

That's a good point you made. I mean, in the novel, YX was her first love. In the drama adaptation, he isn't. Lets just hope the person that cuts him is Princess Liang. Remember that picture where a sword was pointed right at him?? Just 2 more days, not bad. At least we only need to wait until Sunday and not wait until Monday. HAHA. 

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

That's a good point you made. I mean, in the novel, YX was her first love. In the drama adaptation, he isn't. Lets just hope the person that cuts him is Princess Liang. Remember that picture where a sword was pointed right at him?? Just 2 more days, not bad. At least we only need to wait until Sunday and not wait until Monday. HAHA. 

Yes, let's hope its princess liang and don't make YWY lose his memories and be with princess liang. That's just stupid for the ending. 

I'm happy that it's airing on Sunday. One less day of waiting, but knowing that it's the ending. Just not ready for it. 

• Like 5