[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Just now, dashmount20 said:

Really..  If tonight then good..  There is possibility tml is the reunion scene..  Or maybe another bonus..  Kiss or married or kids?  

Kekekekeke... 

yes, if they make the lake scene today, there is high probability that he will live and we will have a reunion and happy scene for the final episode

but if it was tomorrow the possibility is low...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

yes, if they make the lake scene today, there is high probability that he will live and we will have a reunion and happy scene for the final episode

but if it was tomorrow the possibility is low...

Damnnn....  I need to watch...  My eyes..  5watts already... Damnn..  Need something to wake me up... 

Y? Y?  ..... Y???? 

Y air 11pm... 

• Like 3

But how come YX bear to kill YWY, they both had been brothers for years !!!!!!!! I really hate YX right now . :angry: The hatred inside YX seems harder to break now. And now I was crying for the short preview for tomorrow ep.. YWY :bawling: poor guy .. you don't deserve this .. why !!!

• Like 6

:bawling::bawling::bawling: Awww Yuwen Yue spiting blood on his mouth it's like an arrow shot me in the heart...I'm happy to hear it from  XE saying, "I will not leave you again..."  It's too late than she never said it all...:bawling::bawling::bawling: 

• Like 10

Just now, Bella-Chimura said:

Just hope that icy lake scene will aired as the first part tomorrow. If not... stand by your cursing words.

Really if it isn't in the first part of tomorrow's epi. I m gonna curse the story writer,director n everyone n myself for watching this show so patiently n for hoping 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, buttercup04 said:

But how come YX bear to kill YWY, they both had been brothers for years !!!!!!!! I really hate YX right now . :angry: The hatred inside YX seems harder to break now. And now I was crying for the short preview for tomorrow ep.. YWY :bawling: poor guy .. you don't deserve this .. why !!!

YX is a total monster. that's all i can say:bawling: he was sweet and caring at first but now too much focus on him and he is really evil. i hope they kill him off while they give us the sad ending. he deserves it.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

The YouTube preview listed episode 67......so most likely tomorrow....:angry:

Hope that the tonight scene will end with the fighting..  Tml night scene they can start with the shooting and ywy falls down to ice lake..  

Middle part is the mourning.. 

Last one will be reunion??? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Really if it isn't in the first part of tomorrow's epi. I m gonna curse the story writer,director n everyone n myself for watching this show so patiently n for hoping 

Now we already curse YX..  Hahahaha :D

• Like 3

Why YWY is alone fighting, his guard is not there to help him...is it a trap for him? If this incident happen in latter part of tomorrow episode, maybe it will be a sad ending but if this scene happen in last part of today episode and continue tomorrow, maybe we can still hope for happy ending but now I'm just want to cry...I want YWY get happiness...I never care about fictional character before and YWY is my first. CQ though its late to finally confess, its better late than never.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont think YX should die that would be too easy. He should live for a long time and suffer. 

considering the fact that the ending has to cover everything( which probably won't it will be so fast:D) it's better to see him die rather letting him off:bawling:

i still don't know how they are gonna manage the ending. like 30 seconds of happiness maybe?!

• Like 1