[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

11 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

I think LGX through his portrayal of YWY has outshined many other male actors of his time.  Agree too that the plot so far is rather frustrating and LGX's YWY is the one worth noticing and watching the most even if its just for 5 minutes in these last few episodes to my disappointment for a male lead. (What were the writers thinking!!!)

Hide contents

I am just preparing for the worst....(am hoping at the same time, so conflicting)

My heart will be shattered if the ending wont be satisfying to a loyal viewer like me as i cant understand why when the book has a good ending but the writers/PH choose to break our hearts by changing it so that they can do PA2 (without also ensuring LGX and ZLY will be in it).  I have a strange feeling that PA will end with YWY thought to be dead in the lake scene and discovered alive when we get PA2.  

Hide contents

I thought both of them will fly .. CQ discover that ywy is alive..

i doubt there will be pa 2. ZLY consider high paid actress.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I thought both of them will fly .. CQ discover that ywy is alive..

i doubt there will be pa 2. ZLY consider high paid actress.

It's just my thoughts and wasnt sure to share it here  hence its in spoiler.   Shall I delete if it's offensive?  

Of course I and rest here hope for acceptable ending and they will fly together after lake scene as said earlier. 

• Like 1

Please no open ending, I think there is not much material for next season.

Recently, I think YX action resemble closely with the Wei Emperor, suspicious with his own man/Xiuli Army/ CQ, jealous ,heartless. 

If the above picture happen before the Ice Lake and YX know, no wonder he'll kill YWY, he's like a desperate man wanting to get CW attention.His relationship with CQ is drift apart while CQ getting closer with YWY.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

Everytime i look at the Princess Liang i keep thinking abt evil Su Jin in TMPB as her character as SJ was just so cruel that its so hard to see her in another role.

She's everywhere! One drama after another and she's also in another drama concurrently showing now ...

Spoiler

Lost Love in Time, again playing a Princess ... and same voice actress. Or is that her original voice?

Very hardworking actress. Heh ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

It's just my thoughts and wasnt sure to share it here  hence its in spoiler.   Shall I delete if it's offensive?  

Of course I and rest here hope for acceptable ending and they will fly together after lake scene as said earlier. 

Haha.. no ah... we can wish there will pa2... 

if have will good.. cos I wish to c lgx and ZLY... 

wedding scene will be a surprise bonus..

3 minutes ago, omiki said:

She's everywhere! One drama after another and she's also in another drama concurrently showing now ...

Hide contents

Lost Love in Time, again playing a Princess ... and same voice actress. Or is that her original voice?

Very hardworking actress. Heh ...

Maggie Huang... yea... I see the trailer lost love in time.. she was there...

:)

• Like 2

Oh Well, if In PA YWY-XE will have bad ending than we hope LGX-ZLY will have happy ending as a consolation for us..:lol:

I am prepared to accept what ever is the ending....bring in on, PA!!!!

PS. :bawling:, nope I can't accept bad ending!!! :bawling:

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Please someone translate the picture??? I want to know what YWY n XE conversation:cry:

Looks like he is wearing the same clothes as the one he wears  when he meets the Liang princess so this probably takes place before that since his shirt is not torn from the sword and he doesn't look troubled yet.  From what I can gather with my very limited Chinese:

CE:  you ran here to do what?

YW Y:  not to find you.

XE: Of course I know you are not. You at Mei Lin Guan, with all the ladies after you, how can you  miss me?

Y W Y: that person is grown , no longer the  same, more and more self aware (speaking of XE in the third person?).

Feel free to correct my attempt at translating where I am off.

• Like 13

I think these are mini #Xinger and #YuwenYue lets hope for it. #PrincessAgents

CTO

Finally we'll get to see XE getting jealous, feeling happy for YWY that she's revealing a little more emotional for him. Can't wait for their bickering conversation. I'll be optimistic and await for a happy ending for XE and YWY. 

• Like 8

I wanted to get inside CQ-XE's headspace during the icy lake conversation so I went back and watched that scene a few more times. For me it's important to know if she had learnt anything in recent days.

My translation:

"In the beginning I only wanted to escape (and) live well. Finally I got to know YX. Listening to him talk about Yanbei, I felt that my heart gradually came alive. I thought that my existence had some value. Perhaps hidden in the supernatural world was God's will. But once again my aspirations were dashed. It was because I was too arrogant. I thought my strength was so great that I could change much, that I could protect many people. Only at the end did I  discover that my strength alone was too miniscule. My friends, those closest to me, one by one, they left me. Not only was I unable to protect, I... on the contrary, brought harm to more people. I'm not a good leader. The soldiers in the XL battalion have no belief. Their belief is to trust me but my existence, over and over again has led them into danger during battle causing them to shed blood and die. Furthermore, the wonderful life that I've promised has not come to pass. I only saved them once. I cannot selfishly allow them to charge into enemy lines on my behalf. If... I think if I had, at the time, submitted to YX and expelled the XL battalion from Yanbei, all those men might not have died, they would still be alive."

"Do you regret it?"

"During my entire life I've been hindered, frustrated from making headway. I've done many things, taken many roads... some right, some wrong but I've never regretted (them) because I can see my heart/mind clearly. I'm just... just tired."

Despite what she says, I sense some regret. I gather that she's trying not to second guess herself because she made the best decisions she could at the time she made them according to her beliefs. She's come to the realisation that the world is a big place and just wanting to help make a difference isn't enough. Good intentions alone cannot make the world a better place because what's at stake, what's always been at stake is the hearts and minds of people. 

My understanding is that she doesn't regret trying even if the results don't always turn out the way she had hoped. Helping people, saving lives is complex because there are competing motives and agendas

This is why I think she finally breaks down and acknowledges that she could never have done any of it without YWY. On her own, with the limited strength that she has, there was no way she could have even conceivably come this far. All he does is give and give, expecting nothing in return except for her to be happy. Despite running away from him, defying him and mocking him where possible, he has always been there for her, aiding her and saying to her what needs to be said even when she wasn't ready to hear it. But he could do that because he's a realist through and through. Life is what it is, love means paying the price for it to be meaningful.

For her to walk away from YX would be the ultimate recognition of failure on her part. She couldn't change his mind instead he wants her to tacitly accept his new program. It's not so easy I think to accept that all her efforts and energy have come to nothing.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Looks like he is wearing the same clothes as the one he wears  when he meets the Liang princess so this probably takes place before that since his shirt is not torn from the sword and he doesn't look troubled yet.  From what I can gather with my very limited Chinese:

XE: Of course I know you are not. You at Mei Lin Guan, with all the ladies after you, how can you  miss me?

Y W Y: that person is grown , no longer the  same, more and more self aware (speaking of XE in the third person?).

No wonder YWY looks happy.....:wub:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Wait from the pics, XE actually went to Mei Lin Guan with Yue? to the enemy lair?? or what if she already left YX for good. I hope so

And isn't this the first time XE openly and verbally show that she's jealous? (thanks Feng meng. I hope I got the name correct)

YWY is such a gentleman caring for women in his group, but that makes XE jealous. Good job YWY

AND richard simmons XE JUST SAID "HOW CAN YOU MISS ME" isn't that some kind of lovers talk. it making them like they are already together. well not complaining at all

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4482796.html?weibo_id=4135278757295808

Girls see this is this going to happen ... princess liang pointing knife to YWY looks like real pic? It is 

Wow looks like evil Liang princess is getting into a jealousy fit. YWY said we are natural enemies, I will destroy my wooden bird. Then she ask what about the slave girl? She found out that the slave girl is the leader of Wind Cloud decree which is his sworn enemy for many generation. Why does he treat her differently? 

• Like 9

but it's kind of funny after all this time they show how YWY is unbeatable by anyone , I mean YWY is probably the strongest character in the drama then suddenly he got stab by liang princess, injured, fall in lake, but I guess if its moving the plot lol

I think this definitely will give shock to XE or some kind of awakening moment if YWY actually die

bc she knows her master is strong (refer to how many time she's trying to kill him bc she knows he won't die anyway)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, tsubamee said:

Wow looks like evil Liang princess is getting into a jealousy fit. YWY said we are natural enemies, I will destroy my wooden bird. Then she ask what about the slave girl? She found out that the slave girl is the leader of Wind Cloud decree which is his sworn enemy for many generation. Why does he treat her differently? 

48 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

YWY aahhh, there was a time nobody wants you and now these girls, XE and Bad Princess are after you so fiercely, showing so much jealousy......:grin:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

Wait from the pics, XE actually went to Mei Lin Guan with Yue? to the enemy lair?? or what if she already left YX for good. I hope so

And isn't this the first time XE openly and verbally show that she's jealous? (thanks Feng meng. I hope I got the name correct)

YWY is such a gentleman caring for women in his group, but that makes XE jealous. Good job YWY

AND richard simmons XE JUST SAID "HOW CAN YOU MISS ME" isn't that some kind of lovers talk. it making them like they are already together. well not complaining at all

As stubborn as she is, it's impossible that she leaves YX and the dreams until something drasticly different happen to help her reassess her priority.  Right now she still puts her idyllic vision of what Yanbei can be with her by YX' s side to guide him above everything and everyone else.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Thanks a lot dear ♡♡♡

Seem XE know how to get jealous:tongue:

• Like 2

btw just thing I noticed after finished watching till ep 55 about the numerous time XE tried to kill YWY but at the same time being in love with him I think I understand now.

The proof is she tried to kill him but the moment YWY is in danger (like with Feng meng, etc) she protect him, she worried about him even though she knows damn well YWY can handle himself just fine. It just shows that XE is just angry with him

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

wedding scene will be a surprise bonus..

Spoilers from the book:

Spoiler

The wedding scene happened when she was over 6 months in pregnancy. So positively say, if they include that scene, we will get to see their first night and of course Yue's the one and only laugh out loud too. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

but it's kind of funny after all this time they show how YWY is unbeatable by anyone , I mean YWY is probably the strongest character in the drama then suddenly he got stab by liang princess, injured, fall in lake, but I guess if its moving the plot lol

I think this definitely will give shock to XE or some kind of awakening moment if YWY actually die

bc she knows her master is strong (refer to how many time she's trying to kill him bc she knows he won't die anyway)

I don't think he'll fall in the lake wearing that clothes.  He's letting her take a stab at him so they can be even since he stabbed  her last time they met.  It's as if they are wiping the slate clean and begin as if they have never known each other.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

As stubborn as she is, it's impossible that she leaves YX and the dreams until something drasticly different happen to help her reassess her priority.  Right now she still puts her idyllic vision of what Yanbei can be with her by YX' s side to guide him above everything and everyone else.

but she's in mei lin guan(?) happily talking with YWY. Maybe you're right, maybe she didn't leave YX yet but she feel safe enough to follow YWY to their place for a while (or maybe it's different place all over)

• Like 3