[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, desertpanda said:

Your comment made me laugh. It reminded me of the ending of Spiderman 2017. 

Hide contents

Aunt May is about to say the f-word and the scene ends before she can finish the word. :D

Credit: video from youtube

Yeah.. Maybe I'll bcom like Aunt May when watch the final ep of PA. Hope my day not full with F-words.^_^

• Like 4

Just now, Melda Hung said:

They supposed to be Xiao Che children? At the novel they raise his child but now no idea cause this drama always dragging so impossible XC will be dead in this 3 episodes ... really dont hav any idea .. LGX did say that XE is not pregnant in the series  ...

Its okay if XE dont get pregnant, as long as YWY and XE get to be happy together at the end...that is enough for us....

• Like 11

By now, I also wish CQ would leave YX but I can see it's concerning for her to do it. 

1. She technically can't follow YWY right now. You all seem to have forgotten that CQ is a criminal in the eyes of Wei. If she follows YWY, how would YWY explain this to his nation? He is a general of Wei but he doesn't arrest CQ when he sees her? The people of Wei will question his loyalty. 

2. What happens to the Xiuli Army? If CQ leaves, she either leaves them with YX to slowly die one by one or she takes them with her, meaning the Xiuli Army will be considered traitors again. 

Let's say something magical happens and CQ is able to return to YWY without anyone knowing/having aproblem  with it; the XiuLi Army will still have a difficult time following YWY because they betrayed Wei. YWY probably won't have a problem with it, but what about his people? The higher ups? The Prince? Also, how is CQ going to explain to the XL Army?

"Hey, Yanbei King doesn't want us anymore. Sorry I lied to you and gave you false hope. Follow me and leave your home country one more time."... :/

3. So, where will she go? Once CQ leaves she will have no where to go. She'll end up being the most wanted criminal of Wei and Yanbei. If she "betrays" Yanbei, how is she going to protect Yanbei and its citizens? Wei and Yanbei all will want to kill her and by then YX can't protect her from his underlings even if he wants to. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tsukimori said:

maybe there is a happy ending:

Hide contents

DFqlbCQUwAABcnP.jpgDFqlYn_VoAAcuSW.jpg

DFqkabhVYAA3l8Q.jpg

this isn't Mo er so maybe it's their children!!!

I find it odd that if those were their kids, they would dress the kids in coarse clothes while the parents wear silk and such. Doesn't fit the picture.  YWY spotted that XingXing and Moer were not related for the same reason didn't he?

• Like 5

You know, I kinda understand why she chooses to stay after the trailer of her talking with Mr. Wu. She is told that Yan Bei is the place your mother vows to protect, so it's understandable that she will stay to protect it. But why don't the writers let her say that "I will stay to prevent YX doing more harm to YB"? Why do they only put the word "YX" in her mouth, as though she is only staying for YX? Writers, I have no words for you. This is a drama about her life, her belief and her cause, and yet you have turned her into the most hated character in the show. Yeah you have done a very good job!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, vikachuu10 said:

By now, I also wish CQ would leave YX but I can see it's concerning for her to do it. 

1. She technically can't follow YWY right now. You all seem to have forgotten that CQ is a criminal in the eyes of Wei. If she follows YWY, how would YWY explain this to his nation? He is a general of Wei but he doesn't arrest CQ when he sees her? The people of Wei will question his loyalty. 

2. What happens to the Xiuli Army? If CQ leaves, she either leaves them with YX to slowly die one by one or she takes them with her, meaning the Xiuli Army will be considered traitors again. 

Let's say something magical happens and CQ is able to return to YWY without anyone knowing/having aproblem  with it; the XiuLi Army will still have a difficult time following YWY because they betrayed Wei. YWY probably won't have a problem with it, but what about his people? The higher ups? The Prince? Also, how is CQ going to explain to the XL Army?

"Hey, Yanbei King doesn't want us anymore. Sorry I lied to you and gave you false hope. Follow me and leave your home country one more time."... :/

3. So, where will she go? Once CQ leaves she will have no where to go. She'll end up being the most wanted criminal of Wei and Yanbei. If she "betrays" Yanbei, how is she going to protect Yanbei and its citizens? Wei and Yanbei all will want to kill her and by then YX can't protect her from his underlings even if he wants to. 

She doesn't have to leave him to be with YWY.  She can follow Mr. Wu and continue her mother's legacy and protect Yanbei.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

They supposed to be Xiao Che children? At the novel they raise his child but now no idea cause this drama always dragging so impossible XC will be dead in this 3 episodes ... really dont hav any idea .. LGX did say that XE is not pregnant in the series  ...

AHH... why is it so hard to figure out who these childrens are? Deng Lun said his character won't appear anymore, but you're right, it could be his child, however, i re-called his child is a male name Rong'Er? and then there's Mo'Er that they adopted. We'll figure out by Tuesday! 

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

BTW, 80% of ChunEr's screen time is a BANG!! I love her in PA!! She got this meek and powerful qualities rolled into one seamlessly  when she delivered her part....

OMG! I was clapping and laughing when she told her father its all his fault and listed all his sins. HAHA! That's the best part of that episode. :lol:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

She doesn't have to leave him to be with YWY.  She can follow Mr. Wu and continue her mother's legacy and protect Yanbei.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when she asks Mr. Wu to stay and protect Yan Bei, he refuses? He says I cannot stay here.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

If in sunday ... CQ still keeps on screaming Yan Xun ... surely i will slap her ...

hahahahahha.. i can't stop laughing upon seeing this sentences....

so conclusion, we still need to wait for season 2 to continue the story... i already stop watching it since Monday.. i'll watch it once Season 1 ends or else i will slap CQ like what @Melda Hung plan to do.....

• Like 4

whatever the outcome of this drama, at least I liked YWY. So I will take the role of YWY as consolation, even if I feel he should just get over his love for CQ (his big flaw). 

The writing for this drama really went downhill for the last couple of episodes. Scriptwriter lost it tbh. People are also saying how the dub for that scene with Mr. Wu doesn't match their lips so they probably changed the lines.

I don't care if CQ goes to YWY or not, I rather she doesn't to be honest. She doesn't even need YWY, she can go with Mr. Wu and she would be safe. But moving past that, I cannot understand why she abandons everything to "save YX". It makes no sense. It makes her character seem wishy washy. Didn't she want to help slaves? Does that even matter? I would be able to understand this if she loved YX, but it is obvious she doesn't. Her actions make no sense. Her whole purpose is pointless. If CQ loses her purpose then her character crumbles, there is no other quality holding her up. She is suppose to be a heroine, but I don't see anything besides a self-righteous stubborn girl that thank God is not in charge of a country because she would ruin it. She is an ideologue and to make it worse, one that is incapable of seeing her mistakes and learning from them. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

AHH... why is it so hard to figure out who these childrens are? Deng Lun said his character won't appear anymore, but you're right, it could be his child, however, i re-called his child is a male name Rong'Er? and then there's Mo'Er that they adopted. We'll figure out by Tuesday! 

They better tied up all the loose ends by Tuesday or I will be very pi**ed :angry:. Here we are having a good casts and a good story but a bad editing. They should cut out all the unnecessary plots and stick to the main story. Of course we need side plots to make the story more interesting but they should cut it down as not to take too much screen time. Like concubine Lan for example. What's her purpose in the story except for wanting to take revenge on CQ. And there's the bad princess being YWY penpal. Does she have some connection with YWY mother? This is just so confusing. And they want to wrap up all these in just 3 episodes? This drama could be on top of my best drama list but unfortunately it disappointed me many many times so far. 

Sorry for the long rant. I'm feeling very frustrated  with where PA is heading right now. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

hahahahahha.. i can't stop laughing upon seeing this sentences....

so conclusion, we still need to wait for season 2 to continue the story... i already stop watching it since Monday.. i'll watch it once Season 1 ends or else i will slap CQ like what @Melda Hung plan to do.....

Yeah make me lose temper when sid she cant repay YWY omg  .. 

So now she is repaying YX time but till when hahaha 

I dont wanna YWY becoming a monk so its good to pair him with another girl for a while since CQ doesnt want to be his side:lol: lol 

• Like 4

Anyone here please kindly explain the reason why CQ had to defend Hong Chuan? Previously, there's 200000 soldiers sent by the Emperor to conquer Yanbei, they originally were ordered to capture YX back to the capital. However, YX soon fled through Meilin Pass to get to Changan, so there would be no reason those soldiers had to attack Hong Chuan anymore. In addition, CE stole the military bagde to order 150000 soldiers to take revenge against CQ. So to put it simply, was it much easier that CQ just went by herself to encounter CE and solve their personal deal? I mean, was all the bloodshed in Hong Chuan necessary? If YX abandoned YB, the citizens should surrender and open their gate to Wei army. In the end, what mattered was who governed the city, the Wei army was not there to destroy the city for revenge or sth like what YX's army did on their way to Changan. I just watched that episode and there's a scene when the citizens of Hong Chuan debated that solution but it was just put aside when CQ took control. 

Another question: most of YX's soldiers are from YB, I'm sure they are just like Xiuli Army, then why did they still follow YX after he abandoned YB? Were they all driven crazy by revenge?

Add: till this episode, I hate so much that innocent people's blood was shed for kids' play, and by "kids", I mean YX, CE and CQ. 

Edited by matchamacchiato
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Still two epi' s behind - but the one clear conclusion I can safely draw - despite the scrambled plots we're getting elsewhere - the only two sane and clear headed people in this ENTIRE series are YWY + CE - they know how to get what they want.

I watched the attempt to poison Evil Emperor scene - she got her answers, drew the right conclusion and hit target! Doesn't matter if she failed, seeing Evil Emperor cower in fear looking at his own daughter was a sight to behold. He's going to commit crimes and atrocities to disguise his paranoia and it won't eventually come back to bite him! CE may have been portrayed as naive, but she wasn't stupid. She has put on a convincing facade of silliness but can still get to the root of what she wanted to know. Nor is she as fragile but very bold in demanding what she wants. YX could take some lessons from her.

WWhat is this ideological diseases that CQ carries around with her of - ending slavery, no more orphans, world peace, no killing innocents during war ..and the list... nada nada.... evey where she goes, she infects the people with the same *bangs head on desk* - like someone mentioned here - you have to be the rule MAKER to be able to make changes on that level. I have to say she and her followers  were very advanced in their thinking for a time when slavery was soo common.

Can someone tell me why they haven't included the Xiuli army execution in the subbed version - instead taken a editing jump to the lake scene?

I would have to disagree with you CE not being stupid.  I think she is the most stupid Character in the play. Firstly she is blinded by love, grew up with the guy she fell in love with and still can't figure him out, or maybe she did but she was in denial. After her mother, brother, maid all warn her about trying to get married with YX, she still chooses not to believe it. She claims the "Eye liner Emperor" ( lol you guys got me calling him that now) used her as bait, you know what I felt that she begged to be the bait, the emperor just took that opportunity!. After a chaotic wedding, her silly butt decided to leave the palace and follow YX (still in denial and being stupid) to the enemy border which leads to getting raped. Not only she hasn't reflected on her wrong doing, she decided to put all the blame on CQ. Stealing the military seal that causes many innocent lives. She caused her own mother's death, if her mother wasn't to protect her, she would not have chosen to drink the poisoned wine for her. Still choosing not to reflect on her mistakes, she goes after her father, yes he is the root of her problems, but she grew those branches herself. Not so bright to me.  Sorry to be harsh. 

As for YX, he is pretty hypocritical, killing those who are loyal to him because of political gain. Paranoia and power hungry. What he said behind the window like anyone can leave but not CQ and that she's all he got, common man if you are going to kill everyone around you grow some independent balloons, YWY allows her to choose her own path why can't you?  

On a general note....

As for CQ , I too am frustrated with the woman! She still feels like she was the one who let out the demons from YX, and she needs to try to tame him, trying to change him back to that person she thought she knew! For those who are confused whether or not CQ has romantic feeling for him well she doesn't, in episode 52 of the uncut version, CQ " I feel uneven and hateful, but as the one that shares the same destiny with you, I gained your FRIENDSHIP, that overweights everything.  I really appreciate it.! " She also mentioned that her and YX are the same type of people to YS when he tried to confess his love. She is now realizing that they are not the same people. 

YWY i love the guy! His downfall is falling for such a stubborn and righteous woman! Let's stop trying to ship him with just anybody!  The Liang Princess?  MF?  Both have no chemistry or history with him! Lets not just throw anyone at YWY!  Also he has been fighting for XE for so long, I am confident he will win at the end, and XE will have to make it up to him for the rest of her life!! 

I also believe that she doesn't want to follow MR.WU is because she still does not have her memory back, she is not who she use to be. It makes sense to me! What doesn't make sense is why in the world would they leave all these important stuff with only 3 darn episode left??? I feel like every scene now ill be an important unveiling mystery!  Not only that they have made me follow the OTP for the last two months, hoping they will have a happy ending, now, I am with the majority! believing that they will give us something crappy leaving a sour taste in our mouths! 

• Like 8

Princess Liang  looks so in love with YWY :wub:

Surely this series dragging to 2nd series coz till now she only gaining half or her less memory :wacko:

Hunan tv already cut 5 minutes each episodes .. yesterday they cut 10 minutes already.. 

Really no idea what happen next

Just praying YWY will get a happy ending 

If no then its wasting time watchung this series hahaha :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

BTW, 80% of ChunEr's screen time is a BANG!! I love her in PA!! She got this meek and powerful qualities rolled into one seamlessly  when she delivered her part....

Same here - the actress is very very good! I liked her from the start. I enjoy watching her scenes from her wedding day - my 5yr old has picked up her and YS name :lol:from the king's court scene where she begs him. Her acting is very subtle + effortless. Altho ZLY shares strong chemistry with LGX - I found princess, Liang Princess and Meng Feng stronger actors than her.

The trailer with SD in it looks good too.

The 7th Prince better bcm Emperor - Wei state needs a head like YWY'S to patch it back together!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, litia said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but when she asks Mr. Wu to stay and protect Yan Bei, he refuses? He says I cannot stay here.

Mr. Wu is YX's dad advisor whose lives in Lan City. When YX was in ChangAn in "prison" he was the one raises fund and plotted for him to runaway back to YanBei. But when YX wanted to take provisions for the army from Lan City, Mr. Wu refused bcoz the grains that the city has only left very little and not even enough for their people in Lan City. So YX put him in the jail and about to be executed but Miss Yu begged for mercy. So YX said he has to go from YanBei if he wants to live.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, pawla said:

They better tied up all the loose ends by Tuesday or I will be very pi**ed :angry:. Here we are having a good casts and a good story but a bad editing. They should cut out all the unnecessary plots and stick to the main story. Of course we need side plots to make the story more interesting but they should cut it down as not to take too much screen time. Like concubine Lan for example. What's her purpose in the story except for wanting to take revenge on CQ. And there's the bad princess being YWY penpal. Does she have some connection with YWY mother? This is just so confusing. And they want to wrap up all these in just 3 episodes? This drama could be on top of my best drama list but unfortunately it disappointed me many many times so far. 

Sorry for the long rant. I'm feeling very frustrated  with where PA is heading right now. 

yeah we r all in the same situation here hahah running out of time meanwhile still many2 things hasnt solved yet..

leaving us frustation .. dunno what they will give to YWY happy or sad ending... just no clue bout it

at the beginning they are not dragging the plot but since YX family got killed .... they keep dragging till now ...

im sure now that the main role here is all about Yanbei and YanXun hahhaa coz they only focus on that part .. 

they seems forgotten bout Xiao Che death then his child will be raised by YWY and CQ

princess Liang got married with YX 

the fung ying ling master  who is CQ

and yeah wheres that Mo Er maybe he can help YWY to get XE back to his side lol 

now they rushing the history bout YWY and princess Liang 

rushing bout Mr Wu

im sure if they wanna finish this series they still needs 50 episodes to go since only Yanbei they can drag from 30th episode till the end hahahaha 

• Like 5