[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Now I get it...Why majority in this community hate it...I personally also hate it...I would have also want my heroine to go abandon YX and this so called dream of utopia and follow his one true love...The drama wants to end as CQ the HERO (sacrificing own personal concerns for a greater good.) who won the hearts of many people. When she screamed YX's name, she's still holding on into that dream. YWY knew it...reason why he said, "Go follow your heart (dreams)..." He just let her be...In this lifetime I could not understand CQ's cause...to pay back a world she never owed and leave it far brighter, far kinder, far grander than she found it...The long-term prospects are not bright, they are dim...Who knew? Maybe at the end of an arduous climb CQ will find herself in a wild belief of renaissance...  @jolin_chan I'm in line with all your thoughts on this...I'm still waiting on how will the icy lake aftermath will affect CQ in the end. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Hapiangle said:

Rough translation:

CQ: my life is hard. I've done things right and done things wrong, but I never regret because I can see my heart clearly. I'm just getting tired.

YWY: if you feel tired, then u stop for awhile to rest (recharge), then only you will have the energy (courage) to keep moving forward. A lot of things not done by one step. Even tough there is no Cheng Yuan, there will still be another person. Those that succeeded in their life has been thru all these conspiracy, traps etc. If you have chosen this road, anyhow you will have to walk till the end.

CQ: why you want to tell me all these? Aren't you hoping I'm not going back to Yanbei?

YWY: I hope that you live happily and listen to your heart. 

CQ: YWY, I never owe anyone so much, only you that I've owed you too much and never can repay.

YWY: if you want to cry then cry. After crying, be strong. 

In that moment CQ whant YY to handle the situation, and tell her to stay, but not he have to do the right thing.

She said I'm tired, that is desperate call for HELP

that is why she cry, because now she feeling loneliness and helpless. And the only one person the can help is telling her the wrong words.

This is another misunderstanding again.

pardon for my English.

• Like 9

Ladies, I'm a good few epi's behind, whilst we 'wait' (forever ) for the XingYue ship to leave it's stalemate position *yawn*.

Can anyone tell me has the YS + MF set sail? Interesting  couple - totally rooting for them!B)

They killed YYH off too early - the show lost its 'drive' after that - we've been in mourning with YX from then till now - altho for different characters (ie mostly YWY)!:lol:

YYH, Liang Princess + the Dagger man - the 3 combo were good and engaging in their own way - they would've better to watch onscreen alongside these internal  'monsters' we're preoccupied with known as jealousy, ego, pride, stubbornness etc etc..

• Like 7

9 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Regarding Mr Zhan, cripple man on the ship wearing jade ring. I gather he is one from spy assassins team too,  I also remember XC Liang crowned prince asked him to protect and take care of CQ. But now i think he is after CQ too, after the decree.  I'm curious apart from YWY,  did XC and YX alr knew abt CQ's biological and how much did they know?

Now Mr Zhan already start his move by visiting YanBei, had a meeting with CY,  and not YX? I wonder if he too is involved in the ice lake killing?

It is said ice lake will make CQ's memory back, so i hope she will recover and use her inner power to kill all the enemies.

Edit.. there's another person (cant remember his name) b4 was from same spy assassins team as Mr Zhan is after CQ too.  OMG poor CQ so many are after her

Can someone please help me?

When did I miss YWY finding out CQ's bio? When she was undergoing hypnosis with the arms dealer in the cave there was no confirmation about her mom's name. Was the translated version on youtube missing important dialogue?

B)

• Like 2

I don't know if it's just me but I don't see any actions being done by CQ to free the slaves and end slavery in Yanbei or in any place for that matter. All she did was defend Yanbei against the Wei army who attacked Yan Bei because of YX. The Wei army did not attack Yan Bei in order to uphold slavery. Yan Bei won't be attacked if YX didn't go back there to claim it as his territory. I didn't see CQ nor any of her supporters take concrete steps to alleviate the people of Yan Bei from poverty and corruption. YX even abandoned Yanbei and was willing to sacrifice it for his own ambition. So all her talks about fighting for a noble cause are actually just empty words. The fact is she & YX did not improve the lives of the people of Yanbei. They are actually the ones who brought unnecessary havoc to Yanbei. She's now just trying to save Yanbei from the disaster that they caused. 

So I hope she can already stop her delusion that she's a warrior who's sacrificing everything to fight for a noble cause. YX's plan is solely to extract revenge. Yanbei doesn't mean anything to him anymore because it's no longer the paradise that he remembered from his childhood. YX is not fighting for any cause other than his own. CQ's firm decision to stay by YX's side even after realizing that they have different objectives in going against the Emperor is beyond foolish. How can she force him to embrace her objective if she doesn't even confront him to have a rational dialogue? Does she think that as long as she's by his side, he'll eventually wake up one morning with the same ideology as hers? If she wants to straighten out YX, then she has to sternly reprimand him and make him realize that he's treading the wrong path.

I thought one of the major plots of this drama is the fight against social injustice and slavery, but the show's now down to 3 episodes and I haven't seen that much emancipated slaves yet. CQ and YX haven't freed any slaves. Only YWY did. He freed CQ and convinced his grandfather to free all their other slaves. YWY is really the saving grace in this drama. Thank goodness for YWY! 

• Like 15

627e59282df5e0fe535a6c8c566034a85fdf7264

Mark Chao is somewhere in there? I dont see him. Dinner with the cast of Detective Dee.

34 minutes ago, himichi said:

What is the schedule like for the remaining episodes? I remember sawing it a few pages back but I keep hearing different answers. 

1 episode Sunday, 1 Monday, 1 Tuesday at 11pm Beijing Time 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

627e59282df5e0fe535a6c8c566034a85fdf7264

Mark Chao is somewhere in there? I dont see him. Dinner with the cast of Detective Dee.

1 episode Sunday, 1 Monday, 1 Tuesday at 11pm Beijing Time 

He's to the left of LGX, the one in black with the rock and roll sign. LOL. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, hermionne said:

I don't know if it's just me but I don't see any actions being done by CQ to free the slaves and end slavery in Yanbei or in any place for that matter. All she did was defend Yanbei against the Wei army who attacked Yan Bei because of YX. The Wei army did not attack Yan Bei in order to uphold slavery. Yan Bei won't be attacked if YX didn't go back there to claim it as his territory. I didn't see CQ nor any of her supporters take concrete steps to alleviate the people of Yan Bei from poverty and corruption. YX even abandoned Yanbei and was willing to sacrifice it for his own ambition. So all her talks about fighting for a noble cause are actually just empty words. The fact is she & YX did not improve the lives of the people of Yanbei. They are actually the ones who brought unnecessary havoc to Yanbei. She's now just trying to save Yanbei from the disaster that they caused. 

So I hope she can already stop her delusion that she's a warrior who's sacrificing everything to fight for a noble cause. YX's plan is solely to extract revenge. Yanbei doesn't mean anything to him anymore because it's no longer the paradise that he remembered from his childhood. YX is not fighting for any cause other than his own. CQ's firm decision to stay by YX's side even after realizing that they have different objectives in going against the Emperor is beyond foolish. How can she force him to embrace her objective if she doesn't even confront him to have a rational dialogue? Does she think that as long as she's by his side, he'll eventually wake up one morning with the same ideology as hers? If she wants to straighten out YX, then she has to sternly reprimand him and make him realize that he's treading the wrong path.

I thought one of the major plots of this drama is the fight against social injustice and slavery, but the show's now down to 4 episodes and I haven't seen that much emancipated slaves yet. CQ and YX haven't freed any slaves. Only YWY did. He freed CQ and convinced his grandfather to free all their other slaves. YWY is really the saving grace in this drama. Thank goodness for YWY! 

In the book, CQ is the one that persuaded YWY to free slavery, but this CQ was not portrayed in the drama. In the drama adaptations, its mostly about her protecting her so called hometown and the innocent lives. She's a true hero in that she believes in her strength to help those around her. This is why in the drama, you see her roaming around, picking up and saving other people's lives. 

No, the Wei Army did not know YX wasn't there. Remember YWY said YX tricked them by taking the detour to Meilin Border because he wanted to conquer Chang An. Although Wei Shou Yei and that prince know about war strategies, they aren't smart enough and got tricked. 

I agree. Before YX got back to YanBei, his priority wasn't about revenge for power. It wasn't until he got to YanBei, being alone with corrupted people and his generals that swayed him more towards revengeful pathway and power. Remember his talk with his dad's armor? No one welcomed him, no one wanted to help seek revenge except CY and the black eagle soldiers. Although CY is close to him, YX is just using him. CY thinks YX will listen. HAH. 

I understand everyone of us wanted CQ to go back to YWY because we see how much YWY loves her and made alot of sacrifices to keep her alive, but as much as CQ wanted to be with YWY, she can't at this time. She has an obligation, a responsibility to take care of and that's to keep YX in check. Back at JiuYou Platform and in prison, when YX felt lifeless, she's the one that talked to him out. She encouraged him to have patience to get his revenge. In prison, he vowed that he will massacre Chang'An. At that time, CQ supported him because she witnessed his innocent family being framed and killed horrifically. Each person on that platform including YWY at that time were responsible for his family's death. They were his so called friends but yet they betrayed him. CQ, feeling justice, she doesn't like that one bit so she feels she shares the same life as YX. It wasn't until she actually got back to YanBei that she felt different. Even so, she still have that sense of justiceness. She's not hungry for YWY's love. In the ancient times, love isn't about being together with someone. Its about making them happy and being alive. As long as YWY's alive, that's all she cares about. YX is like a child she raised to her. There's no romantic interest involved. 

I, too, wonder how she can stop YX. She's basically thinking with her relationship with him the past 3 years, compared to other generals, she can talk to him as an equal so she feels somewhat that he will listen to her. This is also why CY wants to get rid of her. I wish on the icy lake scene when she gets her power back, she'll kill CY, the crippled afterlife leader, moustache guy with it. 

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, hermionne said:

I thought one of the major plots of this drama is the fight against social injustice and slavery, but the show's now down to 3 episodes and I haven't seen that much emancipated slaves yet. CQ and YX haven't freed any slaves. Only YWY did. He freed CQ and convinced his grandfather to free all their other slaves. YWY is really the saving grace in this drama. Thank goodness for YWY! 

In historical context set out in this drama, you can't free people from slavery when you are just a nobody. If you wanna free people of Yanbei and Wei from slavery. You have to be the one that makes the rules. They are warring with Wei right now fighting for Yanbei's survivor. If they don't fight back, Wei's army will destroy them. You can see how much hatred Yanbei's people have for Wei, so I don't think they will just let Wei's army destroy their hometown again. Now, back to how to free people, I don't think you can free people from slavery when you're not the person making the rules. Wei is still under the Emperor's grasp, so no slave freeing. As for YX, the Emperor sent his son YS to be the new Yanbei King, they are actually in battle. I don't think free slave is their immediate concern right now.

• Like 9

Wei emperor gave his son the okay to stop invading Yanbei.  That is not good enough for YX.  He told his generals that he would continue to fight until he kills the emperor.  It is clear that Yanbei  people are suffering from the aftermath of the recent battles.  That made no difference to YX.  His priority is revenge not the people of Yanbei.

I also find it creepy the way he is lurking outside CQ’s room telling her that she’s the only one he has and therefore she cannot leave him. This is more like a threat and YX seems to have turned into a psychopath. 

• Like 12

8 hours ago, tashalynn said:

if that happens, i am never gonna watch a cdrama again. The princess tried to kill him and CQ more than once. And if he falls for the princess bc of those letters. Every is gonna be disappointed. 

So, what time would that be in united states?????

16 hours ago, desertpanda said:

Depends on your time zone.

NY-10 am

LA-7 am

Just enter a city in your time zone :wink: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

I wish there was a better way to navigate these forums....I may be repeating someone else but....

I don't think she loves YWY at this point. After that icy lake talk and she cries saying she owes YWY too much, she goes off and laments about YX. I dunno ...I dont think she loves YX either. I think she just doesn't love anyone lolll

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zlyfan said:

Wei emperor gave his son the okay to stop invading Yanbei.  That is not good enough for YX.  He told his generals that he would continue to fight until he kills the emperor.  It is clear that Yanbei  people are suffering from the aftermath of the recent battles.  That made no difference to YX.  His priority is revenge not the people of Yanbei.

I also find it creepy the way he is lurking outside CQ’s room telling her that she’s the only one he has and therefore she cannot leave him. This is more like a threat and YX seems to have turned into a psychopath. 

YX is playing the emotional blackmail card.  Like a boyfriend or girlfriend threatening to kill himself or herself if the partner leaves except here he will cause even more bloodshed because she's not around.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, cenching said:

I watched the streaming. The conversation near the icy lake is much longer than the video that I posted above, I am not sure if we will have the Eng Sub one tomorrow. So please please ladies, for those able to understand well after you watched the raw ones, give me some summary.

Add. The complete conversation

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc?fid=1034:b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc

@cenching thanks for the link to the video. cry-pink-cat-emoticon.gif?1292538522

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

YX is playing the emotional blackmail card.  Like a boyfriend or girlfriend threatening to kill himself or herself if the partner leaves except here he will cause even more bloodshed because she's not around.

Yeah. He's being selfish and taking her love/relationship/feelings for granted. He knows what he does, she will get mad, but he does it anyway, then apologize and explain later. 

This is why I like YWY way more. He literally told her, don't live for others, but for yourself. CE lived for others and not for herself so when she lost the people that loved her or was close to her, she felt miserable. 

• Like 8