[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

19 minutes ago, missmartypants08 said:

I've been lurking this thread since episode 21. I just wanted to say that it's quite clear that the writers have been going for a tragedy ending. This ice lake scene will definitely occur on the final episode. There will not be a happy ending to this story :(

hi @missmartypants08. supposing the ice lake scene is in the finale episode and the rumoured PA2 is actually in the works too, would you also have any idea if the original main leads will reprise their roles too?  Till now, i have wanted to believe it to be just rumours but seeing the way the episodes are going i think we might get a cliffhanger maybe not a sad ending as i truly hope it to be.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hapiangle said:

Rough translation:

CQ: my life is hard. I've done things right and done things wrong, but I never regret because I can see my heart clearly. I'm just getting tired.

YWY: if you feel tired, then u stop for awhile to rest (recharge), then only you will have the energy (courage) to keep moving forward. A lot of things not done by one step. Even tough there is no Cheng Yuan, there will still be another person. Those that succeeded in their life has been thru all these conspiracy, traps etc. If you have chosen this road, anyhow you will have to walk till the end.

CQ: why you want to tell me all these? Aren't you hoping I'm not going back to Yanbei?

YWY: I hope that you live happily and listen to your heart. 

CQ: YWY, I never owe anyone so much, only you that I've owed you too much and never can repay.

YWY: if you want to cry then cry. After crying, be strong. 

YWY... why u are so good. Always think about his beloved happiness.

I'm getting tired of CQ attitude. Untill when she want to wait at YX side. Does she blind or something? YX not gonna be the same shining YX.

With this kind of pacing, I'm pretty sure icy lake scene will aired in last ep:bawling:

• Like 4

I watched the streaming. The conversation near the icy lake is much longer than the video that I posted above, I am not sure if we will have the Eng Sub one tomorrow. So please please ladies, for those able to understand well after you watched the raw ones, give me some summary.

Add. The complete conversation

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc?fid=1034:b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

I'm getting tired of CQ attitude. Untill when she want to wait at YX side. Does she blind or something? YX not gonna be the same shining YX.

With this kind of pacing, I'm pretty sure icy lake scene will aired in last ep:bawling:

Hmmm..  My opinion... 

Sat is ice lake..  Separtion

Sun is mourning..  Realization that she love ywy. 

Mon is reunion...  Pls pls pls..  Wedding scene.. 

20369611_1577202532311585_20344105396689

Strange photo.. 

Suddenly the girl bite him..  Wakaka..  Lol

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

it's kinda final. ice lake scene will be the finale :( a bit sad though. 68 episodes for a rushed ending and so many unanswered questions. and with the rumors showing up, seems like they are planning for a second season.

PA is a big hit in china now. maybe they didn't expect it to be this good! :) but seriously we needed more romance and answers! 

I don't think that they didn't expect it to be this good. A lot of people were waiting for it and ZLY is super famous. They knew people were anticipating for it but just want to make more money. They think they can pull a second season, but without ZLY and LGX, I doubt it will be a success. They need the same cast to return and if they can't, it may be a failure. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I watched the streaming. The conversation near the icy lake is much longer than the video that I posted above, I am not sure if we will have the Eng Sub one tomorrow. So please please ladies, for those able to understand well after you watched the raw ones, give me some summary.

Add. The complete conversation

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc?fid=1034:b79bad3241ee44355223fd5e61077fdc

Cant see.. 

Just now, gentlelily12 said:

Those who can access weibo pls check if this is true:

"Xiao Xin's tonight weibo update(21:40)>>local time
Trans: Life… never know what will happen next second"

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Cant see the img

• Like 2

I have always defended CQ since the beginning, but now I've given up with her. There is no logic at all in her thinking and action. Today she told Yong Zhu that they should leave, yet in episode 65 she tells Mr. Wu that she wants to stay by YX's side.

Now I've started thinking maybe the rumour about PA2 is true :mellow:? There's no way they can wrap up everything with 3 remaining episodes, unless of course they want YWY to die and CQ to regret for the rest of her life :ph34r:.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Not necessarily. He could be wondering if she was being held against her will. 

Hard to say without more of a context.

I'm rather glad that she made that heartfelt confession before thinking he had drowned in that icy lake because backhanded as it might be, it's her way of thanking him. I can imagine the regret she would have to live with for not saying even that.

Aww.. he's so sweet encouraging her to have a good cry and then soldier on. 

I agree. I don't think she loves YX. I feel its more like she feels responsible. She witnessed his whole family massacre. I guess she thinks as long as she's with YX, he will have a bit of conscience left, but she realized his revenge is too strong. 

I liked that at the icy lake scene today, she confessed to YWY that she's stubborn, arrogant, thinks that she has the power to protect others, but realized a lot of people died because of her and that she's just a small person. Those she care and loved all leave her one by one. She start thinking if back then, she didn't leave with YX, maybe the others would have survived. She's starting to break down : /  ... 

Honestly, I don't like it when I see comments that others hated her. Like ZLY said in her interview, understand the character CQ. I can understand why she did the things she did. Its not so much of stubbornness or arrogance. She's has confidence in herself and just following her heart. While she may have feelings for YWY, she feels its not the time to be with him yet. 

YWY is the man to listen to her heartfelt words! 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, litia said:

I have always defended CQ since the beginning, but now I've given up with her. There is no logic at all in her thinking and action. Today she told Yong Zhu that they should leave, yet in episode 65 she tells Mr. Wu that she wants to stay by YX's side.

Now I've started thinking maybe the rumour about PA2 is true :mellow:? There's no way they can wrap up everything with 3 remaining episodes, unless of course they want YWY to die and CQ to regret for the rest of her life :ph34r:.

I just hope when this series reach the final episode, I'm not end up with some cursing word. I want happy ending for YY n CQ. 

If they want to make PA2 without same cast, who want to watch it?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Pls translate pls pls pls

Sharing what I've just got in YT...they translated it...Godbless them...

Wu: When we knew that you were injured and fell into the lake, we searched for you for ten days but we didn't managed to find you. Looks like you were taken away by traffickers. Who knows you would go to Yuwen house and be around YWY. Also who knows you managed to kill Yuwenxi and Yuwenhuai. Then you went to Yan Bei with YX. Yan Bei is the place your mother vowed to protect. Perhaps everything is fate. Now that you know the truth, I know that you are in a difficult position between choosing YWY and YX, but I'll leave it to you to decide where you want to go.

CQ: I want you to help Yan Bei. Will you?

Wu: I'm already not suitable to stay here. You should come with me. You're Luo He's daughter, you should take over her career.

CQ: Sorry, I don't remember the past. Thank you for telling me these. But I can't leave. I can't let YX be immersed in hate. I will do my best to help him.

Scene with the Da Liang Princess:

XY: * she's reading poem which idk how to translate sorry * YWY: Who are you?

XY: I already forgot who I am. Only you can wake me up so I purposely asked you to come.

YWY: You're reading my letter.. don't tell me you're...

XY: Yes. Brother Yue, I am Brother Yu. (Anyway, if you rmb, YWY wrote letter to this person called Brother Yu. This Brother Yu is actually Xiao Yu and she's telling him that)

So master YWY thought that Brother Yu is a boy but it turns out that she's actually a girl and what a surprise because she's the cunning Da Liang princess...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

"Xiao Xin's tonight weibo update(21:40)>>local time
Trans: Life… never know what will happen next second"

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

OMG... at first when I saw this picture, I thought LGX is publically announcing his relationship with his XE has turned to real life. Please tell me this is true! But it looks like that's their hair stylist. lol. 

3 minutes ago, ces8 said:

Sharing what I've just got in YT...they translated it...Godbless them...

Wu: When we knew that you were injured and fell into the lake, we searched for you for ten days but we didn't managed to find you. Looks like you were taken away by traffickers. Who knows you would go to Yuwen house and be around YWY. Also who knows you managed to kill Yuwenxi and Yuwenhuai. Then you went to Yan Bei with YX. Yan Bei is the place your mother vowed to protect. Perhaps everything is fate. Now that you know the truth, I know that you are in a difficult position between choosing YWY and YX, but I'll leave it to you to decide where you want to go.

CQ: I want you to help Yan Bei. Will you?

Wu: I'm already not suitable to stay here. You should come with me. You're Luo He's daughter, you should take over her career.

CQ: Sorry, I don't remember the past. Thank you for telling me these. But I can't leave. I can't let YX be immersed in hate. I will do my best to help him.

Yeah CQ... just wait till YX kill YWY. Then, you'll be more happy to stay by YX side and help him.:angry:

• Like 1

Would anyone please translate the first part of this video? I'm super curious to what they are saying and I find it funny that they are reusing the song from "The Female Prime Minister". 

It feels like almost everyone is willing to understand Yan Xun and A'Chu and their reasons to justify their actions. I feel that we forget that everyone has a purpose and a reason. This Liang Princess has her reasons as well. Why would she throw a side her title and come face life and death situation in Wei? I did remember people saying that she is helping her brother ... she is sacrificing herself for her brother to get the title of Crown Prince. Though she may fail to ... it looks like her only friend was her penpal. Both YWY and this Liang Princess had each other by sharing their life struggles, it's sad that now that she knows ... I don't think she can bear the idea of killing him. She may not fall in love with YWY but will she really throw away her friend? Instead, it would be so much better if the author or the writer for this series turns her into a great friend of YWY. Even though it may not work if YWY is friend the crown prince of Liang already. 

• Like 3

I dont quite understand that they had 67 episodes and yet no closure for YWY and XE (except for one obvious reason). For a while i thought we could get the ice lake scene on Sun or Mon then Tue for their reunion and lovey dovey parts too but the recent previews seem to keep introducing more scenes apart from the lake scene.  This really doesnt look so promising.

If we had to wait for 67 episodes to be given this non-closure of our OTP (i just hate the word "sad ending") the least the producers could and should do is wait till LGX and ZLY can reprise their roles as YWY and XE for PA2.  The fans deserve nothing less than this for giving PA such a high rating.

Anyway for YWY, i still am gonna watch till the last episode and see if a miracle might happen for YWY-XE to have a happy ending. (I just cant give up yet....)

19 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

OMG... at first when I saw this picture, I thought LGX is publically announcing his relationship with his XE has turned to real life. Please tell me this is true! But it looks like that's their hair stylist. lol. 

I just wonder what he meant with this update abt life....

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

YWY asked her, "Do you regretted it now?", she said NO.....

The Q from YWY is a catch, XE!!! If you said YES, he will help you solves your problem, he won't asks you to leave YX. But since she is so hard-headed she will bull her way out and stay by YX's side so YWY replied, since this is your choice, you continue lah...if tired take some rest then go again...bla bla....

She won't admit that she regretted her decision now until YWY's die in the icy lake......:angry:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Im crying when he uttering his wise words omaigod how come he is so patient n wise still ask her hav to finish her path ..

but this girl still idiot cry n screaming Yan Xun name still wondering why he break their promise ...

isnt this girl is insane its only left 3 episodes behind omg...

even mr Wu has asked her to leave yanbei ... its not her hometown .. yanbei its only the place where her mom wish to protect ..

She say to YWY she owes him so much cannot pay :bawling:

Damn does she owes YX too that she doesnt wanna leave him ?

Even Miss Chu already leaving YX ... 

1 minute ago, cenching said:

YWY asked her, "Do you regretted it now?", she said NO.....

The Q from YWY is a catch, XE!!! If you said YES, he will help you solves your problem, he won't asks you to leave YX. But since she is so hard-headed she will bull her way out and stay by YX's side so YWY replied, since this is your choice, you continue lah...if tired take some rest then go again...bla bla....

She won't admit that she regretted her decision now until YWY's die in the icy lake......:angry:

Yeah so damn stubborn so many people dies already but still no regret ... so insane girl sometimes really wanna slap her ... yeah she should finish all since she started first lol .. she will regret it one day for all has she done :frown:

• Like 5