[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, eim1 said:

YWY had that resigned look ever since  she saved XE during the Wei and Yanbei's war.It makes me feel sad.During the ice lake scene,he 's trying not to look at XE..I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our OTP.

I actually am glad he looks resigned and serene like he's at peace again knowing that he has done all he coulld, laid all his cards on the table and the ball is in her court.  It is preferable to seeing him pine and suffer over something he can't control.  The man still has his dignity in the face of defeat in affairs of the heart.   He may be a sap, but he's a sap with dignity.  Chun Er could learn a lesson from him. 

On a different note regarding the trailer for episodes 63-64, how does QC knows who MF is? Did she ever found out the name of the the person who they shot with an arrow that night?  If not, how does she know MF is a girl to get jealous over since the same term is used for he and she here?  Is MF a name used only for females?  How does MF knows QC looks unhappy?  Will they meet at the icy lake after YQ comes back with her and that's where she sees QC looks sad?  Anyway, I think my prediction of YWY going down on icy lake in the next to last episode looks pretty good right now.  Looks like the gtsywyitil party will be on Sunday or Monday.  You might want to bring a tissue box because I might not have enough for everybody.

• Like 8

I swear YWY and XE has the best MVP ost especially " you became my heart".It's like you're watching birds in flight.Such  beauty and the Look they gave each is  I don't know what word to express it. Such connection of emotions.I 'm already sold on how they look at each other. I guess if they give us more of the kissing and other intimates scenes  I think all of  us we'll be loss in space  and we won't even know what hit us and we'll never be able to get back to earth.The best of the best chemistry ever for these 2 actors.As I said I thought Zhanilla and Chen Xiao has the the best chemistry but I was proven wrong.Waiting for the ice lake scene..Writers don't disappoint us pleas

• Like 7

What I'm looking forward now is not only the Ice lake incident but also the aftermath of it.How does CQ handle this situation, a very person who always protecting her and this time with his life and she didn't even get a chance to repay it yet.I think this scene if happen today maybe at the end of ep 64 and will continue this sunday.

If before this CQ turn rage when she learn that Grandpa is still alive and she misunderstood that YWY is using her will we gonna see a same kind of reaction or different cause this time she has deep relationship with YX but he betray her this time around.

Lets hope they they are not taking much time to wrap up Chun er case tonight.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, eim1 said:

I swear YWY and XE has the best MVP ost especially " you became my heart".It's like you're watching birds in flight.Such  beauty and the Look they gave each is  I don't know what word to express it. Such connection of emotions.I 'm already sold on how they look at each other. I guess if they give us more of the kissing and other intimates scenes  I think all of  us we'll be loss in space  and we won't even know what hit us and we'll never be able to get back to earth.The best of the best chemistry ever for these 2 actors.As I said I thought Zhanilla and Chen Xiao has the the best chemistry but I was proven wrong.Waiting for the ice lake scene..Writers don't disappoint us pleas

OMG! whats in my mind? YOu just concreted it! and I DID thought before that the chemistry she had with CHen Xiao was stellar! and I thought I will never want to see her with another male lead again after Chen Xiao- But this drama proved me WRONG! Goodness and YES< that MV was awesome! LGX is elegantly handsome and so reeks of genteel yet steel upbringing BUT stll handsdown the best smile ever is CHEN XIAO! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Same! I can't get enough of these two on screen or off screen. I love their chemistry. This drama is the first time they collaborated. They met each other before through mutual friends but I don't think they tease each other as much as they do in this drama. I think ZLY is the one that started it first and LGX seeing that she's really cool and not really sensitive, he feels comfortable to tease her too. She always laugh! 

Here's the playlist of a variety show of ZLY and its all subbed. Its called 72 floors of mystery. Its pretty funny. ZLY shows up in episode 3. 

@RealityDream hi, do you happen to know where i might be able to get the playlist for LGX's baby show too?  I got a few but as i dont read mandarin i am unsure which is the continuing episode/s.  Tq 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, desertpanda said:

Thank you for the pictures. (Looks at LGX, swoons, and faints.) cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529cute-rabbit-emoticon-06.gif?1301940529

HAHA, He doesn't has his beer belly now ...

Its good to see them together but the atmosphere is a little awkward.  They do not have much eye contact and I suppose XE feels very ashamed and do not have that kind of self-confidence anymore in front of YWY as she realised now that what YWY has been warning her all this time is coming true.  YWY maybe still hurt from the last time that XE never try to understand his feelings and probably frustrated that XE although not happy in YX camp yet she still doesn't want to leave.  I wonder what is stopping XE from leaving, obviously all the general want to get rid of her and YX is in a dilemma, although he may know the truth about what is happening, YX will not antagonise his general therefore he prefer to do nothing at all.  What hope there is in Hong Chun, what is there to protect ... I see nothing yet XE is still hesitating ...."stupid" girl!

• Like 5

Regarding Mr Zhan, cripple man on the ship wearing jade ring. I gather he is one from spy assassins team too,  I also remember XC Liang crowned prince asked him to protect and take care of CQ. But now i think he is after CQ too, after the decree.  I'm curious apart from YWY,  did XC and YX alr knew abt CQ's biological and how much did they know?

Now Mr Zhan already start his move by visiting YanBei, had a meeting with CY,  and not YX? I wonder if he too is involved in the ice lake killing?

It is said ice lake will make CQ's memory back, so i hope she will recover and use her inner power to kill all the enemies.

Edit.. there's another person (cant remember his name) b4 was from same spy assassins team as Mr Zhan is after CQ too.  OMG poor CQ so many are after her

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

I try to translate the captions of the post that @Melda Hung provide the link :

--- What's the use of a beautiful summer flower if it's not belongs to you?

--- It's ok if I can only look at it.

Rather than clasp the summer flower, you rather choose the option of guarding it so it can flourish freely.

Because if I have to choose between make you stay by my side, what I wish more is for you to being alive, happily being alive, according to your own way of thinking.

Perhaps, the ideal love that we pursue is to have someone that can accompany us for a long time and to have each other for eternity, but what is more difficult to find is to come to this simple understanding (that the ideal love is to have someone that can accompany us for a long time and to have each other for eternity). 

Roaming moonlight never ice-cold yet it energy can illuminate people's heart.

end of captions / translations

:bawling: Yuwen Yue, I love you more after reading these

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Oh my, Chun er still alive? wei shuye save her? But what will happen next? This will just make the story dragged with Ice lake incident is nowhere to be scene.

OMG another love sacrifice. I wonder too what gonna happen next?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eim1 said:

YWY had that resigned look ever since  she saved XE during the Wei and Yanbei's war.It makes me feel sad.During the ice lake scene,he 's trying not to look at XE..I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our OTP.

4 hours ago, yueyyo said:

I actually am glad he looks resigned and serene like he's at peace again knowing that he has done all he coulld, laid all his cards on the table and the ball is in her court.  It is preferable to seeing him pine and suffer over something he can't control.  The man still has his dignity in the face of defeat in affairs of the heart.   He may be a sap, but he's a sap with dignity.  Chun Er could learn a lesson from him. 

I agree that YWY looks already resigned to the fact that XE/CQ chooses YX for better or worse. Since XE/CQ never clearly expressed any affection to him, he could be thinking that XE/CQ really loves YX. I'm sure it didn't escape his attention that as much as he can't walk away from her, she acts the same way towards YX. And since he's in love with CE/CQ, then she must be in love with YX. Imagining that this could be what YWY is thinking breaks my heart. Unrequited love is always painful and I hate to think that YWY is suffering from a broken heart. 

I admire his courage and his calm demeanor, as shown in the photos. Indeed, he looks dignified despite being heart-broken. I really, really hope that he'll get a happy ending somehow. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, yueyyo said:

On a different note regarding the trailer for episodes 63-64, how does QC knows who MF is? Did she ever found out the name of the the person who they shot with an arrow that night?  If not, how does she know MF is a girl to get jealous over since the same term is used for he and she here?  Is MF a name used only for females?  How does MF knows QC looks unhappy?  Will they meet at the icy lake after YQ comes back with her and that's where she sees QC looks sad?  Anyway, I think my prediction of YWY going down on icy lake in the next to last episode looks pretty good right now.  Looks like the gtsywyitil party will be on Sunday or Monday.  You might want to bring a tissue box because I might not have enough for everybody.

I'm glad too that he has that resigned look about him but at the same time avoiding eye contact with her. The tension and awkwardness are there though since this is their first interaction after the kiss and his confession. I particularly like that she's looking at him as if wanting to hear him to inquire about her.To hear concerns about her from the man who confessed his love and gave her her first kiss. 

As for MF , from the convo between YWY and YQ, they were definitely talking about MF being female by their tone and YQ's sort of teasing response. Her name is probably a common female name. It would  be kinda odd for YWY to ask YQ to check on a particular male guard .He can just simply ask YQ to check on ALL the guards instead and not singled out MF. And you'll never know with YWY, that he's probably trying to get a rise out of CQ and at the same time getting rid of YQ so he can be alone with her. :D

• Like 6