[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

XE!!!!! Can't you see his love for you!?!? T_T!!! YWY's love is so....perfect. Please please feed us more love scenes. I hear some people don't get the love between XE and YWY, like not enough chemistry or something but damn, I think LGX and ZLY just staring at each other is enough to make me fan myself! 

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

XE!!!!! Can't you see his love for you!?!? T_T!!! YWY's love is so....perfect. Please please feed us more love scenes. I hear some people don't get the love between XE and YWY, like not enough chemistry or something but damn, I think LGX and ZLY just staring at each other is enough to make me fan myself! 

Everything is subjective! Everyone won't get it, but that is their opinion! Some people watch PA for ZLY, some for LGX and others for DX, no matter the complaints they keep watching lol, so is the show really that bad? Let's face it the show has good cast chemistry! I am hooked on CQ and YWY, but thats me! I don't know why people need to comment on how much we love the OTP and getting mad about it lol! So silly! Lucky for us we are enjoying each moment, if people don't like it they can always skip the drama or fast forward the scene they don't like.  Geez 30 billions hit so there is something pulling viewers in!

• Like 11

Even if I dont understand how people dont see chemistry between CQ and YWY since to me the tension between the two is so thick you can cut it. To each other own. 

Obviously YWY has a lot of longing and CQ is not really concerned with love, but he shakes her. Somehow he affects her which confuses and annoys her at the same time. At least, that is how I see it. 

006OMal2ly1fhmo0zw7qtj32io1ok4qs.jpg

006OMal2ly1fhmo15fiizj339s26okjr.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mimimi26 said:

Lovely pics @mimimi26.  Nice to see YWY without the tummy like his other outfits.  Love the way they look into each other's eyes here as its so full of longing and loving each other secretly, one in silence whilst the other by suppression:

006pmSyBgy1fhmn6szxzzj30qe0hlwk0.jpg

There's so much love in XE's eyes for YWY.  Let this be the moment of truth and realisation for XE and YWY's love be finally realised and reciprocated.  Sealed with another kiss.

006pmSyBgy1fhmn6sqdt7j30qe0hldio.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 11

LGX is like a stick so when I heard fans talking about his belly I was surprised lol I definitely did not realize a belly but then I saw a scene where his belly was sticking out, clearly it was his outfit! He looks so slim in the picture above!!

Speaking of LGX, I had to go rewatch Detective Dee and Journey to the West 2 and I am pretty amazed at the wide range of acting gigs he has done. His YWY is so different from his usual action films. He needs to do more romance! He was also on Running Man China and I soooooo wish they did a special on PA!!! T_T

• Like 2

watching this drama each week and loving it! I wish YWY has abit more facial expression sometimes. I know his character is very 'cold' and there hasn't been many scenes for him to show emotions... :( I hope it picks up abit.

Also, i hope these 2 get more air time together as a couple.... he hardly got any scene in the past few eps.

Rest are all cool. Really like XE as an actress. She can really act. I only picked this drama up because of her.

On another note, can someone please explain to me what happened to YWY's mother? Few eps back, it sounded like a big mystery and there were few scenes about it.... but I still don't get it.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

LGX is like a stick so when I heard fans talking about his belly I was surprised lol I definitely did not realize a belly but then I saw a scene where his belly was sticking out, clearly it was his outfit! He looks so slim in the picture above!!

Speaking of LGX, I had to go rewatch Detective Dee and Journey to the West 2 and I am pretty amazed at the wide range of acting gigs he has done. His YWY is so different from his usual action films. He needs to do more romance! He was also on Running Man China and I soooooo wish they did a special on PA!!! T_T

Well it could be his stomach. When i drink a lot of water my stomach comes out takes a few hours to shrink back lol. You can see him constantly drinking on bts. Because its soo hot! But then again seen him with shirt off on running man china . Nope no belly there lol. I enjoy him on running man. Hes pretty funny. That one episode where they made fun of thatbone member snoring like a drill. Turns out lgx was snoring the night away also lol.

• Like 3

There weren't and won't be many love scenes between our OTP but honestly, their bickering, swords sparring, kungfu fighting, their  (longing) stares, even their glares are much more intimate than the real love scenes.

Their chemistry are off the chart (pssstttt, it's only for some of us) and those chemistry made me suspect there was something going on inside LGX-ZLY's heads or hearts.....:grin: Oh well, it's only my inner little girl speaking......^_^

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, mimimi26 said:

Well it could be his stomach. When i drink a lot of water my stomach comes out takes a few hours to shrink back lol. You can see him constantly drinking on bts. Because its soo hot! But then again seen him with shirt off on running man china . Nope no belly there lol. I enjoy him on running man. Hes pretty funny. That one episode where they made fun of thatbone member snoring like a drill. Turns out lgx was snoring the night away also lol.

OMG!! I saw that episode too! They were going against the Korean Running Man. He teamed up with Angelababy and Deng Chao, it was pretty hilarious how he was making fun of the other guy then they have footage of him snoring away too. He's pretty competitive on that show. I'm watching him in the reality show with babies...and...lol idk how i feel about him with kids...

Anyway, back to PA, what is the fate of YC in the novel?

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

There weren't and won't be many love scenes between our OTP but honestly, their bickering, swords sparring, kungfu fighting, their  (longing) stares, even their glares are much more intimate than the real love scenes.

Their chemistry are off the chart (pssstttt, it's only for some of us) and those chemistry made me suspect there was something going on inside LGX-ZLY's heads or hearts.....:grin: Oh well, it's only my inner little girl speaking......^_^

Yes, its the way LGX and ZLY are able to build their sexual tension to the point that we viewers feel their emotions in every scene so far.  We can feel their pain and sorrow even if its subtly done resulting in the main reason PA being able to reach such high ratings because of their excellent chemistry.  

U arent alone as i think so too.  Sometimes i feel their tensions bursting through their acting and bts interactions as the episodes progressed.  I thought LGX was getting cosy in their press conference too.  And ZLY acting so cool and expressionless.  Both super good at hiding emotions.  (Fans being fans somehow hv eagle eyes).

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

....my fav pic of them off cam so far.  He chose to be beside her whether for promo or not, idk.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

...its just too sweet to see them off cam like this.  U would suddenly wish for them to just get real.

So, this LGX being YWY off cam.  So attentive:

Spoiler

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and wedding

Spoiler

So, lets get back to waiting for tonight!!

credit as tagged

• Like 10

12 hours ago, misxlol89 said:

Tq for the pics @misxlol89

I wonder three years YX had her with him and not once was he able to do this.  YWY oth will hold her in any given opportunity not forgetting the disguised sparring kungfu lessons in the bedroom:

b74cb72b2834349b014d0f1fc3ea15ce37d3be47.jpg

Wow, this one gives off the husband and wife vibe so much:

5a9da0cfc3fdfc03e9ac8522de3f8794a5c22632.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Preview, I wonder are they (YWY&CQ/XE) married?
Pls PA lovers who know chinese, enlighten us to translate, thanks

@minoku2209

"If you want to leave, you can. If you are caught or killed, or where you die - it doesn't matter. But u have to let me know.....(for you to be - implied within chinese grammar) at a place where I can't see or touch, at a place where I am unable to help you (in other chinese round-a-bout way- u have to be nearby, within my reach). Otherwise I will not be able to take-tolerate it."

credit to @mundane9 & @centuryold3 - Page 247

• Like 1