[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

he asks her for a massage and I dont think she recognized his voice (how cant you recognize him?) YWY seems suspicious. I dont think he would normally ask for a massage. 

They are leaving us right before :bawling:  But next week is all about XingYue. I am hoping YWY finally gets some appreciation. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Bathroom scene is tonight it seems.

Nooo.. they stop right at the peak of the moment. I'm sure this is a trick played by director so he could see us tortured until next week. How could you do that director? So meannnn.. :(

Add. Next week we also would see the start of CQ head hunting, it seems like her and YWY against the world. Remind me of first episode of human hunting but now with a big reward and official troops aiming for her life. Foreshadowing of how your life is so invaluable if you are weak no matter who you are either a slave or princess in Wei country. The only safe place is to be the king, one above all. 

• Like 3

gentlelily12, Thank you so much the live stream!!!!

I don't know if it's too much to ask, can we see the live stream episodes next Monday.  

Next episode, we get to see our OTP together,  and it looks like they will be getting along better this time. I am so looking forward to it!

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

he asks her for a massage and I dont think she recognized his voice (how cant you recognize him?) YWY seems suspicious. I dont think he would normally ask for a massage. 

They are leaving us right before :bawling:  But next week is all about XingYue. I am hoping YWY finally gets some appreciation. 

XE might not recognize.. But YWY did recognize her.. 

I notice XE want to leave and suddenly YWY call her for tuina.. 

• Like 1

after further analysis this is not accidental, he might use that as an excuse but you do not pucker your lips while falling down:D

e3abc07ely1fhioo8ya7cg20b40664qr.gif

as for his eyes open, he is just trying to see her reaction 

e3abc07ely1fhiont6invg20b40664qq.gif

ohh you sap 

5 minutes ago, yuansong said:

Hi everyone im new here. Anyone know vietnam language?

Welcome!!! :D I don't but I am sure someone else here does. 

• Like 6

Hi all! kinda new here... I'm from the Philippines...i just want to know how did ywy end up in the bathroom supposed to be with another girl? episodes are not yet available now hopefully tomorrow i can watch episodes that was shown tonight...

4 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

XE might not recognize.. But YWY did recognize her.. 

I notice XE want to leave and suddenly YWY call her for tuina.. 

I think he was suspicious and he confirms it, here 

a6949f40gy1fhiop6rx7vg20b4066x6s.gif

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

They really turned him into a full fledged lover boy in the drama.....:D

the ultimate sap :D

• Like 3

Just now, cenching said:

Can anybody tell me why XE lost her ChanHong Sword and why is that the sword with YWY?

she was fighting with some people and she threw it at them to escape. He then stumbled into the same place and once he saw the sword he knew she was there. He was already feeling like she could be there since he saw a glimpse of her at the slave auction. 

• Like 6