[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Is it the kiss that LGX got run away from Zly? lol. He must be suuuuper shy.

Yea...  We must see the BTS...  Hahahaha... 

If in the book more than one kiss..  Can you imagine if they film it..  How many time LGX need to run?  Hahahaha :D

Pls pls pls follow the book. 

I alao want more kiss...  Hahah

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, xxxlynnxxx said:

I think so. I hope that won't be the only kiss scene, because then I'm gonna be really disappointed. 
68 episodes and only an accidental kiss? That would be really cruel, especially when the book version was so much better. :unsure:

YWY needs to up his game.

Somebody needs to take advantage of this accident and take it to the next level. :D

Ah... he closes his eyes. That's better.

LOL to the comments by the Yue boys. 

• Like 9

I have finally watched all episodes of the uncut version of princess agents from Monday till Wednesday!! What a binge!! I finally got the chance to watched how she jumped over the bridge of fire on her horse!!! Going to save the soldiers that got left behind!!! I love it!! Though it seriously broke my heart to see what happened to CE & Yuan Song... didn't expect to see his arm cut off!

I'm  curious to know how she got her memory back now!! Will we see more of that guy who owns those little hamsters??!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

Good lawd! What YWY has to go through just to get a kiss :lol: They're into wrestling too this time. :lol:

Hahaha thank you for the little tidbit!! I mean, is that in the upcoming episodes that is coming up or has it already shown in the past episodes?? And which episode would that be??

Btw, does that mean YWY's father is the grandpa?

24 minutes ago, centuryold3 said:

lmao I'm dead :lol: I love YWY's face when he tells YQ to "滚" Gǔn (get lost) and how YQ just immediately nods and leaves, eyes slightly wide and mouth agape. 

If only we get to see their wedding night too :wub:

When was this part when he tells Ye Qiao get lost? Lol

4 minutes ago, Lainey Bees said:

Hahaha thank you for the little tidbit!! I mean, is that in the upcoming episodes that is coming up or has it already shown in the past episodes?? And which episode would that be??

Btw, does that mean YWY's father is the grandpa?

When YQ went inside the room and YWY cover CQ... 

12 minutes ago, Lainey Bees said:

http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw690/6d40f7f4ly1fhibrjm6x1g20b4068x6w.gif

:wub::wub::wub: Unfortunately I can't really translate any of the other gifs/screenshots because I have super basic Mandarin and can only recognise certain characters. Can't seem to decipher what they're saying lol. I hope we get an audio clip soon heh

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, serenitygrace13 said:

Its better to have less expextations about the kiss, lol, i'm gonna assume theres just one so that i wont get disapointed lol :lol:

How can an accidental kiss already make me so excited and here i am still waiting for the underwater kisses which is only have a little possibility (or maybe not) happen.. im doomed.. :wacko:

I think in their marriage life they should have a strong steel bed seeing how they excecuted their foreplay like that, wooden bed wouldn't resist it. lololols

• Like 5

I don't think that is the only kiss bc ZLY said their kiss was difficult to film. Plus I dont see him running away after a peck, even if I did notice his red ears. 

We need a real kiss people so work on it. Also, I am sad that the first kiss is accidental. 

4 hours ago, poipoipo said:

i really dislike this director and the script writier. labouring on unnecessarily on revenge steps minutia , adding in characters NOBODY frankly cares about. like concubine lan. why is she even in this story please??? and now theyve introduced that guy from journey of flower who was in love with the caterpillar ( forgot his name)... 

SERIOUSLY<??? so frustrating. less and less scenes of yuwen yue, but more long draggy scenes of people nobody gives a crap about. thanks director. so smart. 

I think the whole backstory to the book is revenge. As much as this much revenge doesn't appeal to me, it is what forces the plot forward.

I actually really enjoy the new characters. I think we are moving through the story like moving through CQ's life and she is bound to meet many different people who will come and go. In this sense it feels very realistic. Most of the time, we meet a lot of people who come into our lives for a short or long time then leave. 

I do think there should be more YWY, but I understand why he had so little scenes in these past episodes. A lot of other characters were going through big changes. Next week there will be more YWY and less of other characters. :D

• Like 6

What the Yue Boys said: (Translated from screenshots)

The Young Master normally looks rather serious. I never thought he would like this kind of music. (LOL)

Making such a loud sound (racket)

In one moment he goes from the pool and then flops onto the bed

The scene is rather intense

There inside... is that really our Young Master?

It is, it is

Can't be, can't be

Young Master must have been poisoned. I need to go in and look.

(Last screenshot) Get out!

@Lainey Bees @heoesdanish90

• Like 16

1 hour ago, mimimi26 said:

My lap top wont connects to wifi.  I am on my phone and cant save the links. I have the gift but i can't upload it here ahhhh frustrating.  Just search princess agent on weibo! 

nevermind its connecting now

8fc92853ly1fhifjtfr1mg20bq07a4qr.gif

8fc92853ly1fhifjzr61pg20bq07ae87.gif

8fc92853ly1fhifk696lyg20bq07ax6v.gif

Omg, these two! They keep ending up in bed together. Lol.

Now who can blame YWY for giving his all to keep this woman alive? Lol. I would really feel bad if this drama ends without these two hooking up together. The best wedding gift for them is a very sturdy bed. Hihi.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The Young Master normally looks rather serious. I never thought he would like this kind of music. (LOL)

It is, it is

Can't be, can't be

Poor YQ so concern about his master only to be scolded for barging in. LOL

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It is, it is

Can't be, can't be

@40somethingahjumma Tq so much:heart::heart:

"Young Master must have been poisoned. I need to go in and look."- Lol lol lol

• Like 4