[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

43 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Am just hoping its not just a peck we see in the trailers.  I will be so dissappointed.  I need them to have a proper, longing and "deep" kiss in view of their separation/misunderstanding on XE side at least.  (Like YeHua towards BQ kinda stuff in ep 47/48).

I dont want to expect too much. Hehe. Concerning about LGX shyness, i dont think we can have a proper kissing scene. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Well they air the drama at 10 PM though, so let just hope that the censorship won't be as strict as the 8 PM drama.

And by the way, why the censorship is ok showing blood, murder, but not some love ( kiss we need hot kisses :D )

But remembering God of War Zhou Yun, there LGX just kiss-peck Yoona and not to mention LGX is shy, like ZLY said in the interview / BTS few pages back when she want to doubletake the kiss scene but alas LGX already left, hahhhh I feel gloomy somehow, will we ever get a hot passionate decent kiss. 

Lets keep our hands (not fingers eh) crossed for a good kissing scene of our OTP @jolin_chan  

Spoiler

I just cant understand why LGX is shy abt his kissing scenes if the news of him being a "playboy" is really sound and true @heoesdanish90.  I dont know maybe in front of a crew and camera is different (from real life). I think he's still young and also goodlooking that its natural that he gets lots of ladies drooling and chasing after him so rumours can spread from a bad apple or so. I am not gonna go judging him his love life but only salute his acting skills.  

Team YWY.

Spoiler

• Like 1

Hehe who knows how they really are in real life lol.  I just ship them in the series! lol

Btw what is up with Episode 26?  there is like 3 mins of new clips and the rest are like from the older episode!  The youtube channel is now confusing me.  Especially after three days of no airing, and I come back I forget what episode I am on.  I know the uncut version won't be released until hunanTV broadcast the series first. Why don;t that Official youtube channel just release the subbed uncut version until they are done! LOL, i am like clicking all over the place.  Plus they change the Thumbnail cover, I thought I was on the wrong channel lol!  Okay done venting lol. I should still be thankful they subbed and allow us to watch for free lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mundane9 said:

Too bad he's a reputed womanizer (like faster than one changes their underpants). His goofiness is my kinda hot guy!!!

yep lol. no offense, I don't even dare to ship them in real life.

but i do ship them  hard in Drama PA tho.so peace he

Edited by misxlol89
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, misxlol89 said:

yep lol. no offense, I don't even dare to ship them in real life.

but i do ship them  hard in Drama PA tho.so peace he

Yes he probably dates, and the relationships probably didn't workout. Can't force yourself to be in a relationship if you're not happy. Also if his reputation was a womanizer why are these woman still throwing themselves at him. Surely he is shy, so he probably doesn't make the first move lol. 

By the way,,, I love reading this forum while I am on my work break, something to look forward too.  I laugh at some of your guy's posts and get all smiley seeing new pics lol.

I want to also add in my two cents on YWY character in the drama. So far, I feel his character is very well written.  I've read on other social media platform, some calling YWY a coward for not helping his friend, not confessing his love. Like someone mentioned already it's not all about him. If you think about it, YWY is smarter and have more logics then the other character.  He doesn't act on impulse. He is put into a position where he has to play peacekeeper between his family, friend and his love interest without them even understanding his inner struggles. I feel he is a well-rounded character so far, and I can't wait to see how he deals with the upcoming situations. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mimimi26 said:

Yes he probably dates, and the relationships probably didn't workout. Can't force yourself to be in a relationship if you're not happy. Also if his reputation was a womanizer why are these woman still throwing themselves at him. Surely he is shy, so he probably doesn't make the first move lol. 

By the way,,, I love reading this forum while I am on my work break, something to look forward too.  I laugh at some of your guy's posts and get all smiley seeing new pics lol.

I want to also add in my two cents on YWY character in the drama. So far, I feel his character is very will written.  I've read on other social media platform, some calling YWY a coward for not helping his friend, not confessing his love. Like someone mentioned already it's not all about him. If you think about it, YWY is smarter and have more logics then the other character.  He doesn't act on impulse. He is put into a position where he has to play peacekeeper between his family, friend and his love interest without them even understanding his inner struggles. I feel he is a well-rounded character so far, and I can't wait to see how he deals with the upcoming situations. 

I am sure the ones calling YWY a coward are some teenagers  :tongue:. YWY is a matured full fledged gentleman with brain.  He punished XE a lot during her earlier days as his personal maid bcoz she was easily provoked by others. When YWY put his heart on doing something he thinks and rethinks how to do it cleanly without leaving a trace. But when it's related to XE, he lost his cool....:heart: XE is his exposed  Achilles' heel that every enemy aiming at BUT alas XE's skin is as thick as rhino....

• Like 6

I am drained from today episodes :mellow:. I hope there will be no more these kind of scenes :mellow: Horrific, cruel, water work inducing, and I want to kill YWH sooooo bad!!! :angry: Also the fingerless boy!!!

Bathroom scene will be next week, looks like....this week we will still have those angst and heartbreaks....:bawling:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, misxlol89 said:

yeah he embraced his agony time.one more close up look. 

He still looks gorgeous while in agony.....:tongue:

Grandpa, grandpa!!!! See your beloved grandson here!!! Learn your lesson, don't underestimate the power of love!!!

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted pictures- please remove these next time
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, mimimi26 said:

Don't worry ladies YWY will use these lips soon lol

Oh yes! Can't wait until those lips will be use. :lol::love:

50 minutes ago, misxlol89 said:

yeah he embraced his agony time.one more close up look. 

he is really beautiful 

Omo! His grandfather needs to see how torture his heart is! :heartbreak:

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted pictures- please remove these next time
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, mimimi26 said:

Don't worry ladies YWY will use these lips soon lol

His lips will only use for that chastised peck like the one we saw in the trailer. No passionate tongue-kissed ala BZH The Immortal in Hua Qin Gu (in the cut off scene). What a waste of lips, LGX!!! Be a man and grow a pair!!! Give us good shows!!! :tongue:

Finally I managed to watch ep 23-25 with a heavy heart :( Yan Xun's fate is utterly catastrophic. Death may be just a consolation at best.  I wish the Wei King, Yu Wen Huai and those bastards die horrible death for their being born even lower than subhuman creatures. I really wonder who will ever live happily in this barbaric land when dying is very easy and possibly better than being alive. The karma of the nation. Once the King mistreats and wrongs the innocents, he shall lose his divine authority and all gods will turn their back awaiting his disgraceful downfall.

At this point should any romance triggered between YX and XE will be just fine for me. When misunderstanding is overloaded, silence sometimes is not the best option. I wonder if YWY told YX about that his father and Yanbei were being condemned, the situation might not turn to this nightmare. YWY was gambling the fate of Yanbei and his friend with his misjudgment. No matter how super intelligent and composed he is, he is a human after all. He may be patient to wait until the truth is revealed but since he has no absolute power let alone to disappoint his heartless Grandpa, he couldn't do anything much, so logically the fate of others shouldn't be controlled by his hand. Time measures life and death for this cursed land, his miscalculation will cause thousands lives. The world of a spy is designed to live a lonely life, perhaps.

If I were XE I would probably fall for YX who's committed to protect her even though his life seemed no more. He loves XE from his heart but the hatred already takes away his soul so their love will be only destined to fail. Poor YX ... the recent 5 episodes are YX's showcase, applauding to Shawn Dou who pull off YX's tragic moments so fine that his agony and blood covered body appeared like an ancient martyr. His mother's dignified death and her pure soul was acknowledged and embraced by the great Sky. It's an epic moment. I hope that eyeliner Emperor will suffer his karma in an equal price, not get away too easily for his own sin.

These past few episodes are such emotional drained .. a lot of snacks and desserts probably calm me down.

BTW: the above picture of LGX makes me rub my eyes ... hahaha. My vision of YWY is a bit off balance when I saw his funny face ..

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

Wowww... he look hopeless  :cry:

He must missed XE a lot. And all of misunderstanding with YX... Poor fella...

yes he is :bawling: he drowning his sorrows with alcohol. LOOK at the pic 2 bottle and counting..

f715c598a9014c08fc49f51c007b02087af4f4c8.jpg&key=73e64bc7d1fa9cfbb1ab424d87ed3f6fd2d7d241f7856c9c9f108e54c80332a6

• Like 2