[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Wait, im just confuse for a while.

Is there any special about the hanky that YWY used to wipe his blood on his neck? Or it was just to make CQ remind on how YWY used to wipe her tears using the same hanky. Sometimes im quite confuse on why they show certain scenes. 

Mybe they want to make CQ feel special because she's a slave but her master didnt throw out the hanky that he used on her. He kept using the same hanky. I dont know. Hahha

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Hi all, I came out late to post here, eventhough I've been watching this drama the moment it aired, but lately I just fastfowarding to YWY-XE scenes only. I can't wait for CQ to come back to YWY but at the same time I don't want this drama to end that soon too. Weekend is not becoming enjoyable this days because we'll have to wait till Monday for the new episodes, thankfully for all your posts here that can ease up the waiting for me.

After seeing the preview for tonight episodes, may I say, eventhough I'm on YWY-XE ship way before the drama air, I feel sympathetic toward YX, poor boy, no wonder he turn to the dark side. And his questions to XE (if I remember correctly it showed on the trailer where XE leaving him on the small port) : "Have you ever loved me?". Poor boy didn't get the chance because seeing XE's expressions toward YX from yesterday episodes, it seems there's no hope for YX to steal XE's love from YWY. Don't know if after they both escaped, their bond is gonna go deeper and somehow XE will love him along the way? But I highly doubt it though, because I think in the novel XE loves YX from such early on up until YX turn completely dark? And because the drama change this plot, so XE leave with YX is somehow kinda like she 'run away' from YWY because of the misunderstanding between them. But then my questions is, what makes her stay beside YX then when he turn dark? Is it because she felt obligated somehow, that YX save her again and again and thus lose quite amount of time for him to escape?

And may I say, YWY's grandpa took love so lightly, he underestimated the power of love and XE's positions in YWY's heart. I think in the end, XE is not just the liberator for the slaves like her but also the kind of slave like YWY who got his choice tight up by his loyalty toward his grandpa and household. XE came into YWY's life, is the catalyst for him to 'rebel' against his grandfather and thus make him free to do his own path.

Yup,there is possibility that XE/CQ never loves YX in drama. But she just feels obliged towards him. YX can run away to save himself, but he comes back to save CQ from YWY people. And because of that, both of them were captured by the the Wei people. N seeing how hopeless YX is after his falls, she must feel responsible n stay with him.

I believe that her heart is already belongs to YWY unconsciously. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Wait, im just confuse for a while.

Is there any special about the hanky that YWY used to wipe his blood on his neck? Or it was just to make CQ remind on how YWY used to wipe her tears using the same hanky. Sometimes im quite confuse on why they show certain scenes. 

Mybe they want to make CQ feel special because she's a slave but her master didnt throw out the hanky that he used on her. He kept using the same hanky. I dont know. Hahha

:grin:

First of all darling, hanky is a personal belonging. You don't simply share uses personal items to someone you are not close with. I know its bit difficult to relate since we use Kleenex not hanky anymore. So the point is more on sentimental thing :grin:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

@frostflower14, I am fascinated with this character name bcoz in my dialect n other dialect that I am fluent, anything with YueLiang is never use for male while everything with Xing always for male. Can you explain?

It's explained in the book that IMG_1095_zpsr2mjoxdz.jpg refers to the right Eye of a God so it's exactly a female name. Female Yue would probably just be  月 which means moon. Xing in this drama is written as 星 which means Star.  But there are lots of other words pronounced as Xing but written differently and means something different depending on the context it is used.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

It's explained in the book that IMG_1095_zpsr2mjoxdz.jpg refers to the right Eye of a God so it's exactly a female name. Female Yue would probably just be  月 which means moon. Xing in this drama is written as 星 which means Star.  But there are lots of other words pronounced as Xing but written differently and means something different depending on the context it is used.

Regarding the Xing/star, my dialect uses star solely for male....haha

• Like 1

Its like CQ/Xinger feeling toward YWY will be her little secret and YX will always probes her about her feeling for YWY while he knows well that YWY is indeed held Xinger special in his heart...and unfortunately will use this knowledge later on to corner YWY and eventually cause him losing Xinger for real.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frostflower14 said:

The squiggly rounded type of writing used in the letters the characters used to communicate with each other. IMG_1095_zpsr2mjoxdz.jpg Took me a while to find what this type of writting is called

You mean the seal script?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_script

According to my dictionary that iteration of yuè 玥 is a pearl used in sacrifice. 

According to this definition, it's a divine pearl: 古代传说中的一种神珠。(Trans: A divine pearl that is derived from ancient legend)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Its like CQ/Xinger feeling toward YWY will be her little secret and YX will always probes her about her feeling for YWY while he knows well that YWY is indeed held Xinger special in his heart...and unfortunately will use this knowledge later on to corner YWY and eventually cause him losing Xinger for real.

I do think as YX spends more time with XE during their quest for revenge/power/freedom, he will come to realize that XE loves YWY only. While YWY even though he is in a opposite side with XE he keeps on helping her and there is even a possibility that whatever Success that YWY-XE achieve YWY  is helping them secretly. Those are the things that wont escape YX's eyes eventually. At the moment I think YX only feels that YWY treats XE as his property no feeling involved.

add. During her time with YX, she still using YWY given ring and sword and YWY still keeps her bells. For sure YX noticed that

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, cenching said:

:grin:

First of all darling, hanky is a personal belonging. You don't simply share uses personal items to someone you are not close with. I know its bit difficult to relate since we use Kleenex not hanky anymore. So the point is more on sentimental thing :grin:

Haha. I see. Tq @cenching for the wonderful explaination. :lol: :heart::heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@turtle0217.... I think that explains YWY's feeling and fear of losing XE. Even when she jumped down from the balcony his expression was so intense. I think this event shows how much she means to him. She is the first person to penetrate the wall he built around him. 

@cenching... I was getting that vibe is spades. Both of their reactions were their way of expressing how they feel. The way they expressed their feelings are psychotic and they understand each other. I think their feeling bonded from her very first punishment. Every time he punished she was happy and she loved making him proud by using what he taught her. That is why their bond kept getting stronger. Remember as they got to know each other Grandfather sent him a warning but YWY didn't care because XE was a challenge and he want d to see how far he can get. 

I agree soo much with you on the YWY's feelings and fear of losing XE and the challenge he took of having XE around. In my opinion, he's a lonely person and he always does what he's told, and she brings the best and worst out of him. He cared soo much about her. Especially when he thought she got killed and he ran to check the body on the ground, but it wasn't XE and she ended up holding a dagger to his neck. 

5 hours ago, monchoo said:

Hi hi found a fanmade mv from utube. Looks such cute pairing even when the clips were from different dramas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbUV_ccyZ5M

This is soo cool. It felt so real of our OTP together. Lol! 

5 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

BTS

They are soo adorable BTS together. Loved it when she check his neck to make sure it was okay. :blush:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Question

Did XE end up with YX in the novel????  Did they change it because of the plagiarism allegations? Welll Injave to say they made the right choice. XE has always beeen cold towards YX. I can never picture these two together. She seemed to always be annoyed by YX. 

No, she ended up with YWY. We can't say that iot changed bc of plagiarism allegations (someone posted that they thought it changed bc of that but how can we know?). We wont ever know why the writer took her characters in a certain direction, but YWY and XE end up together in the novel. 

7 hours ago, heoesdanish90 said:

However, in the novel, their characters are slighlty different. From what i understand, YWY's character is psychopath. We are gonna hate him alot until last 30 chapters, when he become the male lead. 

Wherease, YX's character is sweet and adorable with CQ (because he supposely become the first male lead) until he turns to dark side. The writer changes the male lead at the end due to plagiarize issue. I dont know if im wrong. This is what i understand. Because i cant read the novel.

Im glad they change the character a little bit in a drama. 

I wouldn't say everyone hated him until the end from book reader comments since he meets her again he starts helping her out. They get together in the last 30 or so chapters but he was already liked before. 

And the thing about the writer changing the male lead due to plagiarism issue is just someone's opinion. The writer wrote a story a certain way. People looking back at it now and trying to find an explanation for the changes and character developments in certain characters is pointless. None of us know why the writer developed a story a certain way. You shouldn't take people's opinions as the truth, they are just opinions. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

No, she ended up with YWY. We can't say that iot changed bc of plagiarism allegations (someone posted that they thought it changed bc of that but how can we know?). We wont ever know why the writer took her characters in a certain direction, but YWY and XE end up together in the novel. 

I wouldn't say everyone hated him until the end from book reader comments since he meets her again he starts helping her out. They get together in the last 30 or so chapters but he was already liked before. 

And the thing about the writer changing the male lead due to plagiarism issue is just someone's opinion. The writer wrote a story a certain way. People looking back at it now and trying to find an explanation for the changes and character developments in certain characters is pointless. None of us know why the writer developed a story a certain way. You shouldn't take people's opinions as the truth, they are just opinions. 

just to clarify, it wasn't an opinion. the writer did admit to the accusations of plagiarism. she said she and the producer will omit the scenes where it was plagiarized and provide a "clean" version. she's being sued of course. if you look back to earlier pages, a forum explained why she changed the lead to YWY. but lets not compare since most of us I assume did not read the novel including myself so i can't get into it. lets just all enjoy the drama for what it is. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Where can i find the novel of this drama i want to read it 

--

Edited by Kim Da
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kim Da said:

Where can i find the book of this drama does anyone know??

if you can read chinese there are versions uploaded online, not sure if Soompi allows links to them to be posted. 

4 minutes ago, aikmm said:

just to clarify, it wasn't an opinion. the writer did admit to the accusations of plagiarism. she said she and the producer will omit the scenes where it was plagiarized and provide a "clean" version. she's being sued of course. if you look back to earlier pages, a forum explained why she changed the lead to YWY. but lets not compare since most of us I assume did not read the novel including myself so i can't get into it. lets just all enjoy the drama for what it is. 

but that doesnt mean that when she wrote the book originally she changed it bc of plagiarism (someone said she changed the story bc the person she copied it from stopped writing and she didnt know what to write, this is an opinion). Unless the writer comes out and says that she changed the lead to YWY bc of plagiarism allegations, the statement is an opinion. Otherwise, I dont know what we would base this on. Also, I am not sure of the timeline, but I believe the allegations came after the story was finished. Providing a clean version for the drama only means removing parts that were allegedly plagiarized not changing the lead to YWY.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I would like to say that we each express our thoughts and opinions but we are just analyzing and guessing. 

on another note YWY will look so good tonight but </3

006OMal2gy1fgtt8esq5hj33vc2kw4qx.jpg

Drama has over 11 billion views. :D

He looks good dress up like this! :wub: Can't wait for today's episodes, then another long weekend wait.. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I would like to say that we each express our thoughts and opinions but we are just analyzing and guessing. 

on another note YWY will look so good tonight but </3

006OMal2gy1fgtt8esq5hj33vc2kw4qx.jpg

Drama has over 11 billion views. :D

He look hotttt :tongue:

• Like 2