[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Episode 18 it's showing but I can't watch yet....there are some snips (for tomorrow episodes)from Youtube that shows she is plotting to kill Creepy Grandpa. But why? I know he is creepy and killed her 2 siblings BUT why NOW? It's so random....please enlighten me, ladies or gentlemen if any...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl Lancelot said:

It seems that YWY feels better and they get out of the cave. I think these bad guy who they're fighting is belong to the bad princess

40ab4f4cgy1fgqr694n2wg20ci06sqva.gif

I hope we get more scenes of them fighting together like this! And they way he cared for her after getting hurt :heart::heart:

Thank you so much @monchoo for doing the write ups of the chapter! You are doing a great job on it! :) Can't wait for the next write ups. 

• Like 2

I just saw the preview for tomorrow ep. It seem CQ saw YwY grandpa still alive and want to get rid of her. I think, CQ thought YwY lied to her and just pretending excidentally killed her brother. <I don't understand chinese. <Just assumption>

She's crying a lot...:bawling:

I think, after that she make a decision to kill creepy grandpa and run away with YX.:(

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

Episode 18 it's showing but I can't watch yet....there are some snips (for tomorrow episodes)from Youtube that shows she is plotting to kill Creepy Grandpa. But why? I know he is creepy and killed her 2 siblings BUT why NOW? It's so random....please enlighten me, ladies or gentlemen if any...

bc the misunderstanding happened in these episodes so she decides to leave, before leaving she wants to kill him </3

3 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

I just saw the preview for tomorrow ep. It seem CQ saw YwY grandpa still alive and want to get rid of her. I think, CQ thought YwY lied to her and just pretending excidentally killed her brother. <I don't understand chinese. <Just assumption>

She's crying a lot...:bawling:

I think, after that she make a decision to kill creepy grandpa and run away with YX.:(

I feel you on that, I don't understand Chinese either but that is what I am assuming as well. 

The heartbreak is starting to come up in the next few :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 2

She finds out Yuwen Yue's grandfather is alive and thinks Yuwen Yue is using her that is why she cries. When she is crying on the bed she says Yuwen Yue, I almost believed you </3

:bawling: So she will decide to leave next episode and then we will get the whole Yan Xun thing, which is about to happen. 

I am just glad she is leaving for believable reasons, not bc she is in love with YX

1. her mother told her to go to Yanbei 2. Cant stay in the Yuwen household 3. YX treats her well and promised her freedom

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

She finds out Yuwen Yue's grandfather is alive and thinks Yuwen Yue is using her that is why she cries. When she is crying on the bed she says Yuwen Yue, I almost believed you </3

:bawling: So she will decide to leave next episode and then we will get the whole Yan Xun thing, which is about to happen. 

I am just glad she is leaving for believable reasons, not bc she is in love with YX

1. her mother told her to go to Yanbei 2. Cant stay in the Yuwen household 3. YX treats her well and promised her freedom

Thank u for confirmation,

It's so sad to watch CQ cried like that:bawling:

She felt betrayed and heartbroken. YwY will feel the same went CQ run away with YX. Misunderstanding...:dissapointed_relieved:

But I wonder, what will happen to Xiao Qi and Xiao Ba when CQ run away? She's supposed to protect them right?

2 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

She felt betrayed and heartbroken. YwY will feel the same went CQ run away with YX. Misunderstanding...:dissapointed_relieved:

But I wonder, what will happen to Xiao Qi and Xiao Ba when CQ run away? She's supposed to protect them right?

It is sad but I am kind of happy bc that means that she also liked him. 

I think originally she thinks she will take them with her since YX is pretty powerful. But after the whole fake rebellion thing, I don't think she will be able to take them. And from the parts translated by monchoo she is still looking for her sisters years later. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

If my myopic eyes didn't see wrongly, in the opening/closing credits YWH was squeezing a girl's neck that girl looks like Xiao Qi and if they follow the book Xiao Ba will be keeps by YWY n even falls for him but eventually marry YuanSong

These two episodes made me come out of lurkdom. Our last happy episodes for a while... I love how they're in sync when they're fighting, even though they're not great with communicating with each other... 

I'm curious about how the subplot of Yuwen Yue and his penpal, the Da Liang princess, Xiao Yu, will resolve itself, actually. If they meet... if he knows who she is already... She already has an advantage over him. I think she said in a few episodes back that Yuwen Yue was passing along information in his letters that she used.

• Like 4

Can anyone tell me what is the deal with the weapon merchand? He seems to know a lot of things about a lot of things. He doesn't strike me like an ordinary man. Is he also part of an agency?

I don't understand chinese but I watched the whole "let me help you get your memories back" and he seemed to be very in to it. Is it possible that he knows her?

Does anyone who has read the book know if he will show up again?  I find him funny, witty and intriguing and I would like to see more of him in the next episodes.

Just finished 19&20, slightly disappointed that Xing'er didn't fully regain her memory. I guess the director needs time to fill up 60 something episodes, so they'll probably drag things out. It was nice seeing Chu Qiao fighting all those soldiers in her memory. I'm guessing she won't regain all her memories until she goes to North Yan. Also, I wonder if some of the future misunderstandings between Xing'er and Yuwen Yue will be due to Xing'er catching Yuewen Yue swapping Yan Xun's letter. Maybe she thought Yuwen Yue framed Yan Xun. I guess we'll find out soon. 

Xing'er and Yuwen Yue's couple fighting style, hehehe. Also, I hope we see more of that shop owner, He's so funny. 

Based on the preview for ep 19, looks like the misunderstanding between Xing'er and Yuewen Yue will start. noooooooooooo. 

• Like 1

After reading almost 42 pages of you guys discussing How YWY and CQ are the soulmates and how in love they are. I have to say something about YX and CQ, as I am a fan of YX.

In the original novel, CHU QIAO was in love with Yan Xun, They had loved each other for more than 10 years, and they spent 10 years together to build their empire after Yan Xun's entire family was massacred. There were 180 chapters in the original novel, but the writer was not able to control the characters and the plot line. Eventually, Yan Xun became OOC and the writer could not salvage that, so she changed the main male lead to Yue in the last 30 chapters of the whole novel. Chu Qiao and Yan Xun had gone their separate ways after chapter 150.

In Chinese Drama, female lead normally can only develop love interest towards the main male lead. As the result, the editor of this drama expanded the story line between Yue and Chu Qiao, so the viewers would know that Yue is the main lead and love interest of Chu Qiao.

However, Yan Xun was supposed to be the main lead of the novel. The writer spent 150 chapters on depicting the love between Yan Xun and Chu Qiao. The whole story was base on them; therefore, they could not delete all the interactions between Chu Qiao and Yan Xun, which eventually result in confusion.

So, I could not stand and watch you guys saying that CQ never loved YX or what-so-ever. The only reason that CQ could not love YX in the drama is Chinese drama could not allow love-triangle exist. 

I'm feeling so sorry and pity for YX, because some of you believe that he's evil inside and he was just using CQ's love to get what he wants. I just can't stand and watch that, that actually makes my heart broken.

Edited by canstand
  • Like 4

@pawla oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that you can't watch it on YouTube. It's okay, I'm sure you can find it elsewhere. If I find it on another website, I'll PM you about it :)

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Translate please....the water works is coming :bawling:

Add. OK, got it...:bawling:

It's too heartbreaking. It's coming. :bawling: :heartbreak:

29 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

bts for today, they are so cute 

I am also curious about how the drama will change the relationship between the princess and YWY. 

Thank you for sharing the BTS today with us, even though we know that she's going to leave, at least the BTS can cheer us up a bit.

Also Thank you for letting us know about the new updated schedule. Please keep updating. I would love to get an extra day to watch this drama!