[Upcoming Movie 2017] Heart Blackened (previously Silent Witness) (Chimmookui Moggyukja) 침묵 - Park Shin Hye, Choi Min Sik, Ryoo Joon Yeol

Tiggie2

Remake of Chinese film 'Silent Witness'

Main cast

image_zpsflrhd9ah.jpeg

Choi Min Sik as Im Tae San (rough translation, subject to change)

Is a wealthy businessman. His inner feelings are never revealed, no matter what crisis he is in.

image_zpsnnjiw0t6.jpeg

Park Shin Hye as Choi Hee Jeong

Wants to hear the truth, I have the right to

After graduating from law school works as a rookie defense lawyer in the local district government office. 

During university days was Im Tae San's daughter - Mi Ra (rough translation, subject to change) private tutor and had also received help with university fees from them. Is Mi Ra's only person who can open her heart to and rely on, but is also one of the few people who knows Im Tae SAN well. She stands by Im Tae San's side, believes Mi Ra did not commit the crime, trying to prove her innocence, but in the course of the trial, her suspicions of the truth start to grow......

Always filled with a sense of justice, passionate attorney trying to expose the truth.

IMG_0645_zpskn903gua.jpg

Ryoo Joon Yoel as Kim Dong Min (rough translation)

A new and important character in this version.

Credit: rainlv 小窝, KOFIC

All photos credit as tagged

Director: Jung Ji-Woo (A Muse)

Production company: Yongfilm

Distributed by: CJ E & M

Shooting schedule: October 2016 to January 2017

Post to be constantly updated.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryu Jun Yeol And Lee Soo Kyung To Star In Legal Thriller Film With Park Shin Hye 

Ryu Jun Yeol And Lee Soo Kyung To Star In Legal Thriller Film With Park Shin Hye

Actor Ryu Jun Yeol and actress Lee Soo Kyung have been confirmed to work with Choi Min Sik and Park Shin Hye in the upcoming film, “Witness of Silence” (tentative title).

On August 22, a source from the film stated, “Director Jung Ji Woo’s ‘Witness of Silence’ will star Ryu Jun Yeol and Lee Soo Kyung, and we are currently fine-tuning concrete plans for the film.”

“Witness of Silence” is a remake of a Chinese legal thriller about a chaebol’s daughter who witnesses the death of a chaebol fiancée. Choi Min Sik is set to star as the chaebol, with Lee Soo Kyung as the chaebol’s daughter. Park Shin Hye stars as the lawyer who represents the chaebol’s daughter, while Ryu Jun Yeol will play a new character that is not part of the original film. His character is revealed to have an important key to resolving the case.

skipped....

cr. Soompi 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2017] Silent Witness (Chimmookui Moggyukja) 침묵의 목격자

the cast were having dinner on the night of Sept 12 before starting their script reading sometime this month.
Some RJY or PSH fanbase said the filming will be starting on October and finish early next year...cant wait for this movie as they cast the best actor and actress ...

and i hope the story is slightly different from the original because i hope its not going to be predictable.

On 9/14/2016 at 9:44 PM, Tiggie2 said:

@snowglobe147 Apologies for tagging you here. Would you be able to help us translate? Any mention of Silent witness here?

@Tiggie2 OMG, you have no idea, this is probably a coincidence, but I'm a complete RJY fan. You probably called me over for PSH but I'm doing this for uri Ryu Jun Yeol oppa.

Video Clip Translation:

Woman: Choi Minshik, Park Shinhye, and Ryu Junyeol all meet in one screen. They have decided to star/appear in director Jung Jiwoo's, who directed the film A Muse, new project, A Silent Witness. This remake of a Chinese film of the same name, is a law-thriller about chasing after the truth on a murder case. Already, there is a lot of interest and anticipation on how the three actors will show their chemistry together (not chemistry as in love, chemistry as in being well-matched together as actors). 

Woman: Ryu Junyeol-sshi, who has especially received a lot of positive feedback from his recent drama Lucky Romance, which ended last month, is in the spotlight as (*something, why is this woman a reporter, she should work on her pronunciation!*) for his casting in the movie The King with Jo Insung and Jung Woosung, and in the movie Taxi Driver with Song Kangho.

3 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

@Tiggie2 OMG, you have no idea, this is probably a coincidence, but I'm a complete RJY fan. You probably called me over for PSH but I'm doing this for uri Ryu Jun Yeol oppa.

Video Clip Translation:

Woman: Choi Minshik, Park Shinhye, and Ryu Junyeol all meet in one screen. They have decided to star/appear in director Jung Jiwoo's, who directed the film A Muse, new project, A Silent Witness. This remake of a Chinese film of the same name, is a law-thriller about chasing after the truth on a murder case. Already, there is a lot of interest and anticipation on how the three actors will show their chemistry together (not chemistry as in love, chemistry as in being well-matched together as actors). 

Woman: Ryu Junyeol-sshi, who has especially received a lot of positive feedback from his recent drama Lucky Romance, which ended last month, is in the spotlight as (*something, why is this woman a reporter, she should work on her pronunciation!*) for his casting in the movie The King with Jo Insung and Jung Woosung, and in the movie Taxi Driver with Song Kangho.

thank you for the translate @snowglobe147 and comparison characters @cawa Rain. RJY's character is not in the original movie and i am glad that they made it different so the thriller movie is not predictable.

we dont know yet his character will be, as it could be the key witness, or the killer itself. i hope it's the killer hahahahahaa...watching him as antagonist will be fun.

Thanks so much @Tiggie2 for starting the thread. Maybe we will have to post it every now and then in PSH thread as it the page is hard to find so you link will be of much help. The premise seems to be exciting as well as these talented casts. Can't wait to see snippets of shooting and of course the film 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, alcides14 said:

They will be in Busan for what I understand?! I hope to see some picks, but not to the point to spoil the movie. :) Eh fans out there, I understand it is hard, but just be mindful. Thanks:wub:

Agree! I hope they film it under wraps so we get a nice surprise. :)

Filming starts today. 

Archived